• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The guy who resist everything vs the guy who kills everything

I don't wanna

The only time Reinhard summoned the castle around himself and his enemies was a sealed Reinhard who just got there to say hi and put Betty, Kei and Ren against his commanders while he entertained himself with Kei. There is no need for a unsealed and full power Rein to bring the castle around his enemies, in that case he would have just dropped Meth inside and ******** him.

From that point I don't remember him summoning the castle ever again in the whole novel (DI), but since I haven't read IKaBey I would just go by what ALRF said in past threads but Warrem seems to contest this saying Rein will never summon the thing.

1a as his legion member? How was yhwach fair again? Also what's there yup say he will even recognise the revivals at all? He's not the type to recognize those.

Yeah af is pseudo regen too but RIP.

Cus he can just make him fall unconscious from lack of stamina, or just physically incap him. For real stop bringing up the regen in incap methods.

Also if anything happens to iihiko rein its screwed cus he'll be the next legend.

Yeah Merc is seat 13 of the ldo and people seem to forget about Trifa using the spear

I'm not sure you're undrtstanding

Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of your body, instead restoring it from your disembodied consciousness, whether that be your soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of yourself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else.

If your body is erased but you exist as a disembodied consciousness there is no way to knock them out.

Also lol at running out Reinhard's stamina

Merc is not part of the legion. It wasn't fair, Rein just soul rips. Glads just revives thethe legion, no need for Rein to count them. He recognizes his legion, after all they are his "fangs" and his "mane".

Already pointed this one.

Infinite stamina.

I don't think the possession thingy is going to work, the guy has enough Ego to become a Hadou God. His own soul/ego would just rip the legend in pieces then make it part of the legion.

That's why I asked if we are counting the ldo here because if so Mercurius stomps if not he's a non factor

Paul Frank said:
Yeah Merc is seat 13 of the ldo and people seem to forget about Trifa using the spear

I'm not sure you're undrtstanding

Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of your body, instead restoring it from your disembodied consciousness, whether that be your soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of yourself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else.

If your body is erased but you exist as a disembodied consciousness there is no way to knock them out.
That's why he doesn't destroy it.

Again you're missing the point

If you can exist as a disembodied consciousness or, in mid godly's case, you can regen after ecerything is gone, you literally can not be knocked out if you don't lose consciousness after being erased how do you get knocked out

@Tony cause he's part of the ldo still. Either way Trifa is part of the legion so he can just spear

Yeah just like Ren but he isn't part of the legion, Merc never was cursed with the stigma to be part of him, heck, Rein even recognizes this in their apoptosis battle. Same thing with Ren.

Yeah that's why my question was, "are we counting the ldo with the legion?" As in were you just going to throw the whole ldo in there too regardless.

Paul Frank said:
Again you're missing the point
If you can exist as a disembodied consciousness or, in mid godly's case, you can regen after ecerything is gone, you literally can not be knocked out if you don't lose consciousness after being erased how do you get knocked out

@Tony cause he's part of the ldo still. Either way Trifa is part of the legion so he can just spear
Mid-Godly granting resistance to sleep manipulation is something that you should make a content revision thread for.

I dont think it needs a CRT. It's the logical conclusion based on the fact that you don't go unconscious from being completely erased including mind, body and soul.

Paul not all types of low godly allow you to stay conscious. Si for thay you gotta prove rein can.

Iihiko negs regen either way so as long as he doesn't kill rein which would trigger merc he's fine.

Ego doesn't prevent the legend if anything ego helps the transfer as ego is a hero trait. So yes possession.

Being KOed is from minor brain damage, so yeah you can't really KO a mid godly the regular way. Sleep manip is different, but if his consciosuness is detatched then he'd need the range to affect that.

Wokistan said:
Being KOed is from minor brain damage, so yeah you can't really KO a mid godly the regular way. Sleep manip is different, but if his consciosuness is detatched then he'd need the range to affect that.
Not really mid godly means even if your soul and mind us erased you can come back, there needs to be proof that they can act as nothing and said regen is not just automatic whenever they die which is the case for most types of regen.

Also Iihiko has never resisted soul manip so if wolfie goes true briah he dies instantly

Lets say he resists Samiel's Briah since its fire(ignoring the soul manip part)

He can also resist Machina's briah since he resisted af(which is significantly weaker than machina's briah)

He doesn't resist the spear which trifa has so he dies

If you can regenerate from absolute nothingness, you can definitely regenerate some light head trauma.

Shirou can retain his conscience while being just a soul while Wilhelm plays with Schreiber then create a new body with just his soul and he is the most noob of all the apostles

The niuv of the grup can stay conscious as a soul, pretty sure everyone else is more than capable of doing this too

Reinhard via his legion being able to kill Iihiko or him putting a stigmata on Iihiko if he manages to get past the legion

Wokistan said:
If you can regenerate from absolute nothingness, you can definitely regenerate some light head trauma.
There is a big difference from having your mind erased and having it shut down. By they logic anyone with mid godly or higher is immune to mind hax cus they don't need a mind right? No.

As i said most cases of regen are unconscious and losing consciousness is self induced from extreme pain for example the mind chooses to go unconscious that's not damage however. Again if the dude was not conscious while he was regenerating then it's not applicable, that's something rein has to prove.

Look at Tony's comment above

Yes they can stay conscious and regen in fact most people with this level of regen can

Paul Frank said:
Reinhard via his legion being able to kill Iihiko or him putting a stigmata on Iihiko if he manages to get past the legion
It being soul manipulation doesn't somehow make it immune to resistance or null. If anything all types of soul manip will get unrecognized cus he doesn't recognize souls nor will he realise soul attacks.

Also the legend is still there to transfer.

Hmmm while I am relatively new to this wikia, why are we assuming that lihiko has sleep manipulation?

That is not a valid argument given how he doesn't have it on his profile it seems so make a CRT for that ability in a different thread.

It actually does since MB has never really brought up souls we can't say he can do anything against soul manip

Also again the spear or Machina's briah which is better than all fiction

A stigmata would stop the legend and it's debatable if the legend can even transfer to Rein or his legion

Paul Frank said:
Look at Tony's comment above

Yes they can stay conscious and regen in fact most people with this level of regen can
He never mentioned rein, only other people. And that still doesn't make it any different as he can just rubber band and neg regen like it did to kuma and his regen and same for ajimu (who should have that same level of regen if not higher)

Kuma's regen isn't regen it's erasing the wounds

It's not low or mid-godly so no he can't null

Back