• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok then, I just assumed we wouldn't have the time for that. What do you propose?

Right now, rereading the thread, 9-C is stupid consistent even for characters like Billy just considering Season 1 and part of season 2, unfortunately my schedule only really frees up in two days when I'm not working at a local haunted house, I should be able to start watching from where I left off then

Overall the only feats of real note for AP that AREN'T 9-C is Hoss Delgado dusting 3 dinosaur skeletons and the proceeding scaling of Grim's physicals due to his scythe tanking it and Hoss breaking it in a later episode. Though the show is inconsistent as **** so I would not at all be surprised if this gets contradicted.

So... 9-C for Billy and possibly Mandy(I forget if she ever actually does genuine damage to Grim or not) and probably 9-B or 9-C, likely 9-B for physical Grim and Hoss just for what we have right now

Wcofun.net is what I use for that kinda thing BTW, yes the website I use changed its domain...

Honestly I'd rather just do it right the first time and be done with it, it ain't like the show is gonna get a new season, so if we do things right here than we pretty much never have to touch the verse in a CRT again until the inevitable time someone makes a CRT on the """8-A""" feat that's probably like 9-B at most for actually scaling to it, surface area and all.

Well, we fortunately only have profiles for Hoss and Grim. Do we have any means to show the 9-C feats on the profiles? A few is enough.

Well, we fortunately only have profiles for Hoss and Grim. Do we have any means to show the 9-C feats on the profiles? A few is enough.
Currently the only feats we have scans for are Hoss Delgado: Spectral Exterminator AP Feats, and the Hoss V Grim fight of the episode

as for the AP feats we actually need from what i gathered above with no scans... In the Night of the Living Grim: Billy 9-C feat

In the Brown Evil part 2... just watch the episode there's a **** ton of feats for Hoss and shows Grim is physically comparable to him.

Your probably the most knowledgeable person on the verse RN, I'd say we just need calcs done, then whoever did the calcs, since they're a mod, can be the second mod to approve, I find @Migue79 is willing to calc for random verses.

If you can you probably should do Brown Evil Part 2, since that's the other cluster of AP Feats I've found, really sorry i can't be of more help besides directing which episodes have feats and what they are

Currently the only feats we have scans for are Hoss Delgado: Spectral Exterminator AP Feats, and the Hoss V Grim fight of the episode

as for the AP feats we actually need from what i gathered above with no scans... In the Night of the Living Grim: Billy 9-C feat

In the Brown Evil part 2... just watch the episode there's a **** ton of feats for Hoss and shows Grim is physically comparable to him.
Your probably the most knowledgeable person on the verse RN, I'd say we just need calcs done, then whoever did the calcs, since they're a mod, can be the second mod to approve, I find @Migue79 is willing to calc for random verses.

If you can you probably should do Brown Evil Part 2, since that's the other cluster of AP Feats I've found, really sorry i can't be of more help besides directing which episodes have feats and what they are
@Migue79 @Mr._Bambu @Therefir

Would any of you be willing to help out with calculations here please?

Back