• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Billy, Mandy, and Grim decide to fight a child with fairy godparents

Hm. Unfortunately, unlike Grim, Billy & Mandy seem to lack profiles.

By tiering, Timmy is only 8-B at his peak.... In his base key & without Fairy magic.

With magic, he & his fairies are easily high enough to kill poor 8-A Grim.... But Immortality types 2, 3, & 7 plus Mid-High Regeneration & potentially Da Rules put a damper on that.
I mean, for one, I'm sure Da Rules takes some issue with eliminating The Grim Reaper himself, even of another universe, whether via murder or not.
& Timmy has Mid-High Regeneration, too.... But I'm unsure how Cosmo & Wanda could handle Grim just Death Manipulating Timmy. Though, the threat of his scythe should be very obvious, likely even to Timmy; If he doesn't recognize The Grim Reaper on sight, I'm sure Cosmo & Wanda would have reason to be wary of Grim, even if they're not familiar with THIS Grim Reaper.

So this turns into a battle of abilities.

Though, Cosmo & Wanda have this:
Resistance to the powers Magic has in the verse

I'm unsure if FoP Magic's powers include Death Manipulation, in part since it's not something Fairies regularly use.... But Fairies also say they can't use Magic to kill people?
So is it something they're unable to do, or just not permitted to do? & is there magical Death Manipulation in FoP? I wouldn't be surprised if there is, but I don't know.

So yeah.... What win conditions do each side have, & what outs do they have to them?

Misconceptions like that are why I have to write so much stuff on those FOP blogs.

The other verse is more incomplete tho, there's a thread to help it out in the tag for it.

Misconceptions like that are why I have to write so much stuff on those FOP blogs.

The other verse is more incomplete tho, there's a thread to help it out in the tag for it.
Misconceptions like what, specifically? The absence &/or the presence of Death Manipulation magic in FoP?

With magic, he & his fairies are easily high enough to kill poor 8-A Grim.... But Immortality types 2, 3, & 7 plus Mid-High Regeneration & potentially Da Rules put a damper on that.
  • Any reason for the immortality can be wished nullified or weakened to deal with it, like his ability to heal being wished gone. None of that would matter if Grim is just wished turned into something w/o a consciousness like (an ice sculpture) or w/ another consciousness (like an animal), or mindhaxed (mind control, memory erase, empathic manip. to make him not want to fight or unable to do so, not to mention a bit less likely things like illusions or making everything he thinks he does be just a dream), Sleep Inducement, Power Null, Stats Reduction, Size Reduction, BFR via wishing him gone, fail, and later wish him gone & wish him unable to come back or remove his ability to come back at distance, freeze him, paralyze him, etc.
  • Da Rules will damper things if Timmy wishes something against them that is realistically applicable to damper his magic, like if he wishes Grim dead, things like that Timmy's unlikely to do on average and pretty much impossible when put at his peak, even if somewhere near it.
As a side note, he can actually wish Grim dead, the unability to wish things dead is against humans as when it first showed up it was just vaguely pointed out by Wanda that Timmy couldn't wish a certain person dead but then later it was portrayed that magic could wish cockroaches dead, failing on it via PIS.
I mean, for one, I'm sure Da Rules takes some issue with eliminating The Grim Reaper himself, even of another universe, whether via murder or not.
That's just making up a rule.
That is very misleading, they can turn into items w/ that and create items w/ it. They themselves don't have it.
I'm unsure if FoP Magic's powers include Death Manipulation, in part since it's not something Fairies regularly use.... But Fairies also say they can't use Magic to kill people?
Having a rule saying that a child can't wish someone dead shows it's within their powers. And magic can kill, just not "directly", as vague as it is. Like once every 2 episodes or so the show has something that's threats to kill people, was done via magic and needs to be dealt w/ directly or indirectly by what made that happened. This ranges from some monster attacking the city, Crimson Chin using his super powers to destroy normal people, a game Cosmo & Wanda made killing you if you lose, many ways to mess w/ the planet (or the moon, or sun) and thus killing everyone on Earth, etc. If this wasn't a thing then we shouldn't have things like villains aiming to use magic to kill people like Crocker turning people into food or ice sculptures w/o the ability to think, the last time he did so aiming to send them to the sun too, Shirley destroying 2 universes by making them break apart or that Jimmy Neutron enemy blowing up the universe w/ a bomb.

Like in any verse, if they have the speed advantage then that's the match, and they outclass there. Even Cosmo on average could just incapacitate a foe beyond their ability to be a threat and then take his time to figure how to kill them, if keeping them incapacitated forever doesn't cut it.

Last edited:
Hm. Unfortunately, unlike Grim, Billy & Mandy seem to lack profiles.

By tiering, Timmy is only 8-B at his peak.... In his base key & without Fairy magic.

& Timmy has Mid-High Regeneration, too.... But I'm unsure how Cosmo & Wanda could handle Grim just Death Manipulating Timmy. Though, the threat of his scythe should be very obvious, likely even to Timmy; If he doesn't recognize The Grim Reaper on sight, I'm sure Cosmo & Wanda would have reason to be wary of Grim, even if they're not familiar with THIS Grim Reaper.

So this turns into a battle of abilities.

So is it something they're unable to do, or just not permitted to do? & is there magical Death Manipulation in FoP? I wouldn't be surprised if there is, but I don't know.

So yeah.... What win conditions do each side have, & what outs do they have to them?
Its pretty much like a death Battle if you ever heard of it so following their rules. But after that it's kinda like a street fight to the death if you know what I mean

Back