• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Gray Boy (Worm) vs. Enrico Pucci (JoJo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
AKA I try to take Worm out of being an obscure verse on the site by having it work its way into the Top 5 lists. I've explained Gray Boy's power and why it's nuts over Discord but if you need an idea read through this.

Battle takes place in the Green Dolphin Street Prison with loudspeakers playing Running in the 90s throughout. Speed is not equalized, everything else is SBA.

Round 1: Pucci w/Whitesnake

Round 2: Pucci w/C-Moon

Round 3: Pucci w/Made in Heaven (still boosts speed)

The Gray Boy -

Enrico Pucci -

Incon - 3 (Prom, Phoenix, Qliphoth)

GrayBoy
Pucci dab

Whitesnake and C-Moon Pucci are pretty ******.

MiH will eventually accelerate out of the loop. It won't take long, given that it pretty quickly reset the universe. That being said, Pucci won't be able to deal any damage to him. Inconclusive.

Incon - 1 (Prom)

Seems Round 1/2 are stomps so I'll just count votes for the third round.

Incon - 6 (Prom, Phoenix, Qliphoth. Ionliosite, EmperorDoom, Zack)

Oh, guess I'll just sit here and wait for grace to be over then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back