• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Me checking the thread after a few days: "Oh I wonder what they've been talking about while I've been gon-"

Me after seeing the conceptual skill argument for the millionth time:
image-41.png

It would at least grant resistance, right? Since he can exist without his concept. Or just more justification on immortality regarding this?
He should get Unconventional Resistance to Information Manipulation (Type 2), Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3), Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Biological Manipulation due to lacking his Core Element, just like True Dragon are who still can exist without their Heart Core.

He should get Unconventional Resistance to Information Manipulation (Type 2), Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3), Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Biological Manipulation due to lacking his Core Element, just like True Dragon are who still can exist without their Heart Core.
You wanna make an CRT? Best of luck! Hope it goes well. Bye for the night!

Where are the mind soul and bio stuff coming from? Those are already encompassed by the concept and information manipulation.

Is it plausible to give Mori and mujin resistance to absolute zero due to casually existing within the space of the Oort Cloud with no restraints or would it be a stretch. Oort clouds reach near absolute zero temperatures(around -269 degrees) while absolute zero is -273.15 degrees. The other mori’s and mujin showed no type of reaction or feelings towards weathers that approach near reach absolute zero temps. If they can casually resist -269 degrees with no effort/strain, why would a 4-5 degree difference be the difference in them not resisting absolute zero?

Is it plausible to give Mori and mujin resistance to absolute zero due to casually existing within the space of the Oort Cloud with no restraints or would it be a stretch. Oort clouds reach near absolute zero temperatures(around -269 degrees) while absolute zero is -273.15 degrees. The other mori’s and mujin showed no type of reaction or feelings towards weathers that approach near reach absolute zero temps. If they can casually resist -269 degrees with no effort/strain, why would a 4-5 degree difference be the difference in them not resisting absolute zero?
That's not exactly absolute 0, just close to it. Space in general is almost absolute 0° so there's no need to push this further

There has to be statements, if I remember correctly. It's said in the AZ page itself.

Me checking the thread after a few days: "Oh I wonder what they've been talking about while I've been gon-"

Me after seeing the conceptual skill argument for the millionth time:
image-41.png
I come on this forum periodically to shed a couple of tears, don't worry

Nah. Miras body shape/type is pretty consistent I'd say
Just compare some front, side and back pics. You will get what I am saying. My friend just pointed this out to me. Even Mori's body is inconsistent, but it's to be expected since it is such a large project.

Any examples?
The time she lost her memories. From her first appearance in season six to her latest appearance. Sometimes she appears as a cute teenage, then somewhat old. It's not really that inconsistent but it's still worth mentioning. There are even memes on TikTok.

The time she lost her memories. From her first appearance in season six to her latest appearance. Sometimes she appears as a cute teenage, then somewhat old. It's not really that inconsistent but it's still worth mentioning. There are even memes on TikTok.
I don’t really see it
In-Collage-20240710-140447429.jpg

The main differences would be that she lost an arm and an eye, wears glasses, and has longer hair. But her body shape (and sadly outfit) looks pretty much identical.

I just read invisible dragon.. why did I expect it to be good? No, a better question would be wtf did I just read? I thought it would be better but no...

Does everyone think that there is a speed feat that is higher than this calc?
Yes there definitely is... Also the calc needs a rework but my lazy ass is taking ages to get to it.
And one more thing, the distance using in calc above should be changed to 100,000 ly or 2,540,008.13893 ly
same as is calc?

for me it just not make sense that 190,000× have more distance then 250,000×
Except the 250,000x feat also hit and killed phase 3 Satan. Meaning Satans body would have absorbed a large amount of the kicks energy and resulted in the collateral destruction being far lower.

Except the 250,000x feat also hit and killed phase 3 Satan. Meaning Satans body would have absorbed a large amount of the kicks energy and resulted in the collateral destruction being far lower.
it doesn't make sense. The force of the kick in this case is like a explosive

When the explosive force hits a person, does it cause the velocity of the explosive force to decrease? The answer is no.

Moreover, Satan's cross-sectional area is not large enough to absorb all the force.

This is an example.

The force of the kick is blue.

Satan's body is red.

When Satan was hit by the force of the kick, the edge of the kicking force was still moving and was not absorbed by Satan.

Anyways, making a CRT soon and I will just like to say that it's not adding anything new. Most of them are abilities which were left behind and have already been discussed and heavily agreed upon here.

it doesn't make sense. The force of the kick in this case is like a explosive

When the explosive force hits a person, does it cause the velocity of the explosive force to decrease? The answer is no.

Moreover, Satan's cross-sectional area is not large enough to absorb all the force.

This is an example.

The force of the kick is blue.

Satan's body is red.

When Satan was hit by the force of the kick, the edge of the kicking force was still moving and was not absorbed by Satan.

No…

Back