• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Mujin your favorite?
He might be my favorite villain as this time

At first, my expectations of he become the final
villain were very low. I felt that he didn't have the Aura of a final villain at all. But after revealing his background story and seeing him become the supreme god, everything changed completely.
He is like the epitome of hopelessness.
He had the full Aura of a final villain in a way I never expected from him.
And it was unbelievable that even though Jin Mori had entered Nirvana, he was still able to fight Mori Jin without even reaching Nirvana himself.

i want to speak more about him but yea language barrier prevent me from doing it.

The less energy the shockwave has the less distance it will cover effectively, and the slower it will be.
If Satans total durability was even 1/2 of the attack it already weakens the shockwaves power by half. Satan basically acts like a bulletproof vest for the rest of the universe.

Aaalso Mori here could just be more skilled than during his training meaning his attacks are less wasteful and create less destruction as a result.

The less energy the shockwave has the less distance it will cover effectively, and the slower it will be.
If Satans total durability was even 1/2 of the attack it already weakens the shockwaves power by half. Satan basically acts like a bulletproof vest for the rest of the universe.
To be honest, I don't understand the logic you're using at all, and yes the energy from the shockwave may decrease, but it only decreases when the shockwave only hits Satan's cross-sectional area, and the shockwave that doesn't hit Satan has to move With the same speed, it hasn't decreased because the point where it actually loses energy is just at Satan cross-sectional area.

To be honest, I don't understand the logic you're using at all, and yes the energy from the shockwave may decrease, but it only decreases when the shockwave only hits Satan's cross-sectional area, and the shockwave that doesn't hit Satan has to move With the same speed, it hasn't decreased because the point where it actually loses force is just at Satan cross-sectional area.
What do you not understand? The force comes out of Moris kick. Mori kicks Satan.
Meaning the force first goes through Satans body and the overall shockwaves gets weaker proportionally to the amount of energy that was transferred to Satans body.

What do you not understand? The force comes out of Moris kick. Mori kicks Satan.
Meaning the force first goes through Satans body and the overall shockwaves gets weaker proportionally to the amount of energy that was transferred to Satans body.
I think I'm starting to understand what you're trying to say. However, The energy loss in a shockwave does not occur at every point but only at shockwave that hits the Satan cross-sectional area. A shockwave that doesn't hit Satan's cross-sectional area will not lose any energy because it cannot transferred energy to Satan.

I think I'm starting to understand what you're trying to say. However, The energy loss in a shockwave does not occur at every point but only at shockwave that hits the Satan cross-sectional area. A shockwave that doesn't hit Satan's cross-sectional area will not lose any energy because it cannot transferred energy to Satan.
And Satan got hit by the foot that generates the shockwaves directly. Meaning the entire shockwave went through his body and got weakened by it.

Anyway, which feat? I might calculate it if I have free time. Can you tell me?
Oh leave this one for me, it's really simple.
If you have time for calcs and feel confident in making some, I do have a ton of feats than need calculating. The first 100 chapters of part 6 are severally underdeveloped on the wiki in terms of calcs

He might be my favorite villain as this time

At first, my expectations of he become the final
villain were very low. I felt that he didn't have the Aura of a final villain at all. But after revealing his background story and seeing him become the supreme god, everything changed completely.
He is like the epitome of hopelessness.
He had the full Aura of a final villain in a way I never expected from him.
And it was unbelievable that even though Jin Mori had entered Nirvana, he was still able to fight Mori Jin without even reaching Nirvana himself.

i want to speak more about him but yea language barrier prevent me from doing it.
I get it. I didn't expect him to be the final one either. But I can say, with certainty, that Mujin is one of my favourite antagonist.

After going through the pages of multiple Extraordinary Genius threads, I have concluded that Mori can infact get that rating. Although, we as a whole community are lazy tards.
i think i might "cooking something."
But it definitely takes a lot of time.

Do yall have any ideas for hax layers. I feel like that should also be fixed on profiles but I'm kinda lazy to do it alone

I mean, the point of the question is that I didn't really think too much about it yet
Point was unclear. Better luck next time.

Anyways, I don't think there's any layers that haven't already been listed on the profiles. Which isn't many to begin with.

Point was unclear. Better luck next time.

Anyways, I don't think there's any layers that haven't already been listed on the profiles. Which isn't many to begin with.
Yeah but iirc the like, 3 different layered hax were listed by me and I don't trust my dumbass to not miss anything 💀

If you are trying to give layers to Nirvana, it's impossible. All previous layers are dissolved since the hax went from 3D to 4D.

But there are some characters that can get layers.

He had HDE before the standards were changed to mathematicalslop that has nothing to do with actual higher-dimensions.

They ain't ready for me tho, Moris going to be 57D by the time I'm done with him 😈 (I have no idea what I'm talking about)

I have 2 questions about Mori Jin Duplication in Nirvana

1. Why is he able to Duplication infinite amount of number?

2. Can he Duplicate while at Large Size Type 9?

Back