• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

It's very simple, I just finished reading the series and I had a lot of questions so I came here to ask and yet, have a long conversation.
That's a good thing.
GoH fanbase is so filled with misconceptions it's crazy so discussing things you're unsure about is always a good idea

Do you mean he Duplicate will be at least 1 space time continuums size?
i mean,if he can do that.

i have the funny/stupid thought in my mind that Mori Jin can easy get 2a by just he Duplication, if one of he Duplicate is 1 space time continuums size, that mean Mori Jin can create a space time continuums size structure by he Duplication, and yet he can Duplication infinite amount of number.

so that's why i think Mori Jin should get 2a for the reasons I gave.

Can someone please explain why this ability is rejected from Morijin's profile?

(I am too lazy to find the reason myself.)

Last edited:
I just realized that GOH is nothing like the other Korean series I have read. It doesn't have different settings or anything, it is just executed so differently which is what makes it so beautiful.

It's like the dragon bal universe, a macrocosm.

GoH staying true to being the Korean DB
If that is true then I think Mori jin must have ap more than 10 space time continuums.
i mean "1 Universe in gohs" have about 10 space time continuums inside it, and gohs Cosmology have "10 Universe" which Mori jin scales with its own cosmology, which has approximately 100 space time continuums.

Currently there are 2 confirmed universal spacetimes within the macrocosm (Our Universe and Demon Realm). The Heavenly Realm is broken up into 7 realms of unknown size limits, we see that some have a star and others can hold the unknown who is larger than earth. There are also non physical realms like heaven/hell and the imaginary place. The whole multiverse is at least 9 other timelines with their own cosms.

This would put it at least 18

Smaller than universal or unknown size realms wouldn't count based on how the current rules are for the wiki. Spiritual realms also are hard to prove as they're basically not material realms

Currently there are 2 confirmed universal spacetimes within the macrocosm (Our Universe and Demon Realm). The Heavenly Realm is broken up into 7 realms of unknown size limits, we see that some have a star and others can hold the unknown who is larger than earth. There are also non physical realms like heaven/hell and the imaginary place. The whole multiverse is at least 9 other timelines with their own cosms.

Smaller than universal or unknown size realms wouldn't count based on how the current rules are for the wiki. Spiritual realms also are hard to prove as they're basically not material realms
Can you tell me the chapter where it was stated that the universe was infinite? I need it for a CRT. Thank you.

So
Human World (Human Universe) = 1 space time continuums
Demon Realm (Taoist World/Sage Realm) = 1 space time continuums
Heavenly Realm (Divine Realm) = 7 space time continuums
right?

I wanted to add a few things that I think might have space time continuums.

1. is "Odin's Library" Because I think it has its own space time continuums.

2. Is "dimension inside of the Dragon Kings stomach" It was because it was like there was a "Pocket Reality" in his stomach which had its own space time continuums if I remember correctly.

This means that within "1 Universe in gohs" there are possibly have 11 space time continuums within it.

and moreover, i think "Alternative Dimensions"
which has 9 separate timelines and It should have the same cosmology as the main timeline, Because of the similarity.

If what i said was true then Mori jin ap must have at least 110 space time continuums

Am I cooking or am I going to be cooked? And those who will say that Mujin simply shifted the heart to the new world and that's why it survived, you will be wrong.

Why? Cuz the new world also gets destroyed but Gaia still exists and chooses Taejin Park as the next guardian.

Actually i don't think so.

But good luck with your effort then.

Am I cooking or am I going to be cooked? And those who will say that Mujin simply shifted the heart to the new world and that's why it survived, you will be wrong.

Why? Cuz the new world also gets destroyed but Gaia still exists and chooses Taejin Park as the next guardian.
I'll check this out and lyk what I think when I get home.
Unless you post by then

Can you tell me the chapter where it was stated that the universe was infinite? I need it for a CRT. Thank you.
not infinite but nearly infinite, can't remember the chapter found a scan of it
main-qimg-10634d926383cea8269551f8b102f603-lq

nonexistent physiology
"existing as a great spirit"
Hmm
Concept manip type 1 will sure as hell be hard to prove. Comparing him to Mujin doesn't really work because Mujins cm is not type 1. The manjin stuff is debatable but could be just summed up as his hypothesis so idk if you can push it further than a "possibly" rating.

Hmm

Concept manip type 1 will sure as hell be hard to prove. Comparing him to Mujin doesn't really work because Mujins cm is not type 1. The manjin stuff is debatable but could be just summed up as his hypothesis so idk if you can push it further than a "possibly" rating.
That's okay, that much is good for now. But I do believe that Gaia is a Type 1 concept. Since a lot of verses have done it like this.

That's okay, that much is good for now. But I do believe that Gaia is a Type 1 concept. Since a lot of verses have done it like this.
I'm really unsure on how Mori is nonexistent here ngl.

Type 1 Gaia is not necessarily impossible but you'd need to give further explanation

Not sure about Gaia, since she only affected whole Earth and its only Type 3.

3. Lesser Fundamental Concepts: Concepts that don't meet the same standards as Type 1 or Type 2, such as personal concepts that continue to govern the object in question, merely on a more specific scale, or concepts whose nature is not elaborated upon. Case-by-case specifications and explanations are necessary for such concepts and examples, and they are likely not going to meet the same standards for abilities such as High-Godly regeneration that other concepts may. Conceptual manipulation of this type can be resisted by those who resist sufficiently similar abilities, even if the exact mechanics may differ.

Not sure about Gaia, since she only affected whole Earth and its only Type 3.

3. Lesser Fundamental Concepts: Concepts that don't meet the same standards as Type 1 or Type 2, such as personal concepts that continue to govern the object in question, merely on a more specific scale, or concepts whose nature is not elaborated upon. Case-by-case specifications and explanations are necessary for such concepts and examples, and they are likely not going to meet the same standards for abilities such as High-Godly regeneration that other concepts may. Conceptual manipulation of this type can be resisted by those who resist sufficiently similar abilities, even if the exact mechanics may differ.
Being independent of the reality she governs. I am not sure either, so I asked a few mods. Just have to wait.

Being independent of the reality she governs. I am not sure either, so I asked a few mods. Just have to wait.
But you can make CRT now, want to see other response on it. For NEP one, i think its clearly Nature Type 3 since at same time he become one with "existence" too other than duality of emptiness.

Back