• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Where yall be reading GOH where u can cope past images like this for scans

unknown.png

Cause the site I usually read it on I got to screenshot like this

Then cut out the entire surrounding white screen around it to get this panel by itself

And other sites I try just have the scans in a messey manner

Daewi and Satan are killed.

Mira attacks with Blade of Tathagata.

She cuts through all his weapons. But Mubong cuts the sword in half with his hand.

Blows a hole in her chest. With what remaining life she has, she stabs Mubong, but he just kills her

Mori says something to Ahan, as he tries to protect her. But Mubong appears behind them.

As he is about to kill them, his daughter puts the cross into Mori, it fits his cross hole like of those games where you match the shape with the hole.

Mori gets power up, golden staircase, red wings and portal type hole (not on mori but on the portol). The stairs go to the Arcs bring the survivors down and to the portal.

Everyone who has died appears from the portal, Dean, Q, Sujin, Daewi, Mira, Satan, Ilypo, Dusik... and every other human being. Mubongs ex lover comes to him and Mori ex lover too.

Satan grow's his wings to encompass the renewal earth and protects Mori while he is sitting. Mubong attacks but the wings protect him.

It says something with like "0.00000000000001% chance to reach the-" and it has all of humanity behind Mori.

He looks at Mubong wiht his red/golden eyes and it says something in Big Text.

.... Also Satan grows ****, only thing I'll leave for you

What even is scaling anymore.

Tathagata is 2x Mujin who is 2x Supreme God Mori.

And now Mori has the cross so he's ??? stronger than Mujin? And Satan has a power up so how strong is he/she?

What even is scaling anymore.

Tathagata is 2x Mujin who is 2x Supreme God Mori.

And now Mori has the cross so he's ??? stronger than Mujin? And Satan has a power up so how strong is he/she?
God of Highschool scaling always been a bit whack

Ayo hold up I just noticed something-

If Ardun is supposedly stronger than Uriel shouldn't he be 4-C?

Misconception, Ardun is stronger in LS. Mori made the comparison after Uriel failed to lift Yeoui.

Ardun being stronger than Uriel breaks scaling since Mori was High 5-A at the time.

I know that, but the note that he is stronger than Uriel is listed in the Attack Potency section, and not just the Lifting Strength section, and thus, I assumed that scaling was in some way ****** up.

I noticed that Yonje Park gave Mori too many Yeoui that the others looks the same and where do Mori keep them anyways? Plus what happend to Mori's Yeouis? LOL

I'm pretty sure he only has 19 Yeoui. He used them all with clones in his fight with Mubong, and used all to them to perform Jichuk.

To store them, he could literally just shrink them down and keep them in his pocket or some shit lol. I have no idea where they are now, though.

Pretty great chapter, can’t wait to see more of this final battle

Even in his weakest form yet, Mori continues to prove his skills can make a difference regardless of power

I'm pretty sure he only has 19 Yeoui
Still kinda many i mean yea he can use mutiple Yeouis at once, but still the other power of the other Yeouis wasn't showed also i'm sure it was more than 19. Since i reread the Ogre fight too they used so many Yeouis at once controlling some of them and shit.

Fair enough.

Regardless, the thing I most enjoyed about the latest chapter was Daewi and Mira's character development. I enjoyed Mori being an absolute ******* skill monster but honestly I felt as if those two spoke to me more ngl.

Still kinda many i mean yea he can use mutiple Yeouis at once, but still the other power of the other Yeouis wasn't showed also i'm sure it was more than 19. Since i reread the Ogre fight too they used so many Yeouis at once controlling some of them and shit.
No we did only get 19, I counted

In fact these are the only named ones so far

1st Ancient Dragon

2nd Lizard/Gon

13th Ice Pick

27th Rhino

32nd Kite

32nd Thunder Dragon

41st Merman

55th Goliath

63rd Saber-Tooth Tiger

91st Flame

98th Ice

110th Tortoise

134th Bladed Dragon

146th Serpent

177th Centaur

180th Moon Shadow

201st Blue Dragon Junior

Fair enough.

Regardless, the thing I most enjoyed about the latest chapter was Daewi and Mira's character development. I enjoyed Mori being an absolute ******* skill monster but honestly I felt as if those two spoke to me more ngl.
Yea, kinda love how Daewi and Mira got screen time now and their character development

1st Ancient Dragon

2nd Lizard/Gon

13th Ice Pick

27th Rhino

32nd Kite

32nd Thunder Dragon

41st Merman

55th Goliath

63rd Saber-Tooth Tiger

91st Flame

98th Ice

110th Tortoise

134th Bladed Dragon

146th Serpent

177th Centaur

180th Moon Shadow

201st Blue Dragon Junior
Wasn't Ryong turned into a Yeoui to?

1st Ancient Dragon

2nd Lizard/Gon

13th Ice Pick

27th Rhino

32nd Kite

32nd Thunder Dragon

41st Merman

55th Goliath

63rd Saber-Tooth Tiger

91st Flame

98th Ice

110th Tortoise

134th Bladed Dragon

146th Serpent

177th Centaur

180th Moon Shadow

201st Blue Dragon Junior
Huh... cool but yongje prolly forgot about it since he draw too much in the Ogre fight and was lazy to draw Mori using all of those shit again

1st Ancient Dragon

2nd Lizard/Gon

13th Ice Pick

27th Rhino

32nd Kite

32nd Thunder Dragon

41st Merman

55th Goliath

63rd Saber-Tooth Tiger

91st Flame

98th Ice

110th Tortoise

134th Bladed Dragon

146th Serpent

177th Centaur

180th Moon Shadow

201st Blue Dragon Junior
Dragon and Ogre are also being used.

So it's 21.

Wait then there's also Monkey's staff. It's still 21.

Back