• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

No it isn't, Ogre is Mori's Yeoui. Monkey's staff has the two ball bits at the ends.

omori-kel-omori-afraid.gif

He drew many and gave Mori many that he forgot that there are other Yeoui's that exist that he drew other than those 19 Yeoui's

Ok so based on the fast pass chapters, and the raws, I think I have worked out a proper scaling chain.

Supreme God Mujin at the beginning is equal to Supreme God Mori Jin. Mori Dan was stated to be reaching that level of power so it checks out.

Later when Mori fights him a second time, Mujin grew stronger after mastering Tathagatha's power. Mori gets his original power on top of his already Supreme God level of power so at this point everyone is 2x Supreme God power.

Now,
Satan fights Mujin in base form after only a few hours in the Divine Realm. Which means he closed a power gap as wide as his base form and Phase 3 in just a few hours.

Also the wound Mori gave Mujin never fully healed which means Mori can somehow neg Mid regen slightly.

Raws are delayed for a week. Author wasn't happy with it how it was and wanted to add more.

Also, apparently this next chapter is the final one...? Maybe it's possible translations. Otherwise they be cramming a lot of things I to this chapter.

Raws out

Chapter begins with a flashback/day dream of Mori Dan (School tournament beginning of series) walk off with Ahan reaching for him.|

It says some stuff, probably Ahan not wanting to lose Mori or falling behind.

The wings around the planet disperse with feathers falling around everyone. Now Mori Dan with white hair with a golden cross shining on his back and chest.

Everyone who's died reunite and stuff.

Mori plays around with the ugly baby and talks to Ahan, making a sleeping mask (the green one) out of nothing, some matter manip shit.

Mubong cross attacks but Mori Deflect.

Big explosion and a tsunami is coming but Mori uses the yeouis to stop it and freeze it.

Mubong and Mori Hand to hand combat. Although Mubong looks to be the ever so slightest stronger still.

Daewi talsk to Gen 0 girl

Mori changes his attire, wrapping the jacket around his waist.

Mira and Daewi talk.

Mori uses the same kick against Manseok in season 1 but Mubong uses his attack,

Although A giant footprint is left on a near by planet.

Mori steps on the ground Some weird energy shit is happening around that planet.

Mori says something and an illustration of energy is swirling to Mori's feat from the planet (The one he is on not the footprint one)

Mubong is charging up an attack, he summons those black things and they eat Satan feather that are around and aim the cross attack at Mubong.

It seems its to charge up his attack even more.

A tease of a cool illustration.

Stigma, describes the attack. The only thing I bothered to translate: Stigma. The strongest skill that Satan and 1 celestial devotee were all hit with one shot and one kill at one latitude. Shows all of Satan's clones, the gods with a cross hole in their chests. And Daewi's cross shaped attack to the side when fighting with Odin.

Mubong goes to attack with the black things behind him.

The planet is erruptin red lightning and turning black.

Mori is enduring the lightning and cuts to all of the black things dead.

Mori and Mubongs eyes.

The cool illustration is revealed and its Mori in his true final form... I think, there might be more later, who knows.

Imagine the cool illustration of Mori sitting on the corpses of the nephlim, but instead this time its the black things and in his new form.

We see that the planet with a footprint as a new one even deeper,plus another 3 planets with a footprint in them.

Mori's new form and facing down Mubong.

Damn, Mori's new form is cool. Although I'm going to see a lot of comparisons to a certain someone.

Last edited:
Mubong: Nooooo, I have Supreme God powers!!! Humans are trash!!!

Mori: Haha funny recoiless goes brrrrr

Mubong has had millions of chances of finishing everyone off but is constantly suppressing himself. IIRC seeing a fast pass Mori asking himself why Mubong is suppressing himself in this fight (current released chapter fight) right now.

Can we talk about how Tathagata’s feat of his hand being one with the entire universe is canon and directly mentioned? Like it's very clear this shit happened.
UuXaG1b.jpg
td6w66R.jpg

Like to me this is like God of War, where the mythology and myths are real and should be taken as literal feats. I mean Journey to the West is canon to the God of Highschool. Now it's not entirely 1 to 1, so I get not using everything, but the feat of Tathagata's hand literally being one with the entire universe with the palm of his hand is very clearly hinted at here.

IMO this would make Tathagata like bare minimum 3-A to Low 2-C

Last edited:
Can we talk about how Tathagata’s feat of his hand being one with the entire universe is canon and directly mentioned? Like it's very clear this shit happened.
UuXaG1b.jpg
td6w66R.jpg

Like to me this is like God of War, where the mythology and myths are real and should be taken as literal feats. I mean Journey to the West is canon to the God of Highschool. Now it's not entirely 1 to 1, so I get not using everything, but the feat of Tathagata's hand literally being one with the entire universe with the palm of his hand is very clearly hinted at here.

IMO this would make Tathagata like bare minimum 3-A to Low 2-C
:O

I mean. That would have to be a CRT and I'll have to ask around.

But the implications are wild.

:O

I mean. That would have to be a CRT and I'll have to ask around.

But the implications are wild.
I know right? The feat is directly implied and mentioned twice

It's even displayed against Satan that Tathagata/Maitreya's body may be small, but it actually spiritually encompases far more as damaging a bunch of Mubong's body only managed to actually do damage to one of his fingers

Like to me, this is proof of bare minimum Universal to Low Multiversal God Tiers

I know right? The feat is directly implied and mentioned twice

It's even displayed against Satan that Tathagata/Maitreya's body may be small, but it actually spiritually encompases far more as damaging a bunch of Mubong's body only managed to actually do damage to one of his fingers

Like to me, this is proof of bare minimum Universal to Low Multiversal God Tiers
Do we have any statements that Buddha holds up the universe or anything? You could link the two stories if we have proof that Buddha is at least universal in size.

yeah, I don't remember it being mentioned that his hand is the universe. While it is a direct reference to JTTW where buddhas palm is the universe, I don't think GoH's one is.

Ultra based.

Not like I actually agree with it though, proof seems kinda flimsy if you ask me.

Not like I actually agree with it though, proof seems kinda flimsy if you ask me.
Yea, i'm with you since not only it's flimsy it would be also hard to prove they are connected to each other or the same as the other unless there are author statements and it ain't contradicting anything.

Back