• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool: High 5-A Upgrades!

azontr

He/Him
If you expected a haha funny title then you are dumb.

So, based on this new accepted calculation on the destruction of Oraeguk, all God of Highschool 5-B's will be getting upgraded to High 5-A based on this calculation.

People who scale:​

Mori Jin (4th and 5th key.)

Mori Hui (First key at full power, 2nd key at full power.)

Mori Dan (A bit more complicated for Mori Dan, as he can go up to 8x stronger in his first key through RPL, so, we'll say in his first key he can grow up to 8x the High 5-A value and scale his next key above that like we already do.)

Seungcheol Baek (With the Oxen King in 2nd key.)

Ilpyo Park (With Borrowed Power in second key.)

Ahan Dan (First key.)

Mori Jung (First key. Can go 8x higher with acupuncture.)

Sujin Lee (With Pandora in First key.)

Byron (Second key.)

Lot Aka Femboy.

Ardun (Without Chamyogeom.)

Jwala

King Uma (First key.)

If anybody knows how to convert Joules to tons then do let me know, as the calc fails to do that. And tell me what the value for 8x that is pretty please.

Okay. We'll scale Dan and Jung to that value with Acupuncture and RPL respectively, then.

Cool. Do you think a single staff agreement is enough to apply this or should we wait for more input?

Okay, well, a single staff and a knowledgeable member just agreed with an extremely straightforward change, so, I'll apply this.

I'll need Mori Jin's profile unlocked as it's the only one locked out of the profiles I listed.

Ngl the calcs on the GoH page do sorta confuse me lol.

BTW I'm just finna put Mori's profile on the All-Purpose Request Thread to be unlocked.

Mori Hui's profile needs to be adjusted. The Low 5-B rating was for 6% to 70% of Mori Jin's power, which at the time was 5-B. This means he would remain within the bounds of High 5-A with the new calc since 6% of the feat is still High 5-A.

I wondered about that, honestly, but since I suck ass at math I have zero idea what the rating exactly would be.

So do I just put it like this?:

High 5-A, higher with full power

Okay. I just didn't know what to put the rating at so I just left it at Low 5-B.

Back