• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Lmao. I know I was joking. I say that cause not even ******* Ryong has a profile but for some reason rabbit does?

cause not even ******* Ryong has a profile but for some reason rabbit does?
Cause he ain't thicc and has no nice long legs like rabbit

0jdm8e0krk471.jpg

Exactly, that's the problem lol. I'm gonna try and fix that in the future, is what I'm saying, instead of focusing strictly on upgrades.

Exactly, that's the problem lol. I'm gonna try and fix that in the future, is what I'm saying, instead of focusing strictly on upgrades.
I would actually want to try to fix that but i dunno who scales to who, and i ain't great or good at creating profiles

I made a majority of the profiles and at some point just stopped. You're free to work on new profiles though. If you need image rendering and reconstructing just screenshot the character, put them on imgur and send them to me.

I made a majority of the profiles and at some point just stopped. You're free to work on new profiles though. If you need image rendering and reconstructing just screenshot the character, put them on imgur and send them to me.
Trust me, I plan to work on new profiles. I just need to get the scaling down, really, so the characters I shit out have stats that make sense in some capacity.

I actually want Kusanagi, Seo Bongram(Hallyang Seo's daughter), the Gen X, All four pillars of fate, and Ilpyo's Dad
Kusanagi will probably be the easiest to scale out of all of those, barring Ilpyo's Dad. I can read through his appearances rn actually and whip something up lol.

Missed Kusanagi, he should be 6-B during the international GoH and 4-C post-timeskip.

Huh. I felt like Kusanagi would've been 6-A, could've sworn he scaled to Dante somehow.

If you need help finding feats and chapter i'll try to help since most of time ireread GOH especially the Dan because of the skill the Mori displayed when he's Dan and also because of Ahan she's really my type. GOH is kinda my comfort series LOL

If you need help finding feats and chapter i'll try to help since most of time ireread GOH especially the Dan because of the skill the Mori displayed when he's Dan and also because of Ahan she's really my type. GOH is kinda my comfort series LOL
Same lol. I mostly reread the stuff when Mori Hui was around and the like.

I've also wanted to add more pages, but my major thing is a rework of all of them (Not scaling wise, although there are scaling I disagree). They're pretty messy and kind of all over the place

I've read GoH front to back. There aren't many feats left that would override the current scaling.

You could calc the island split though, for the international GoH. The island they're on is a real island in Korea. Doubt you'd get anything higher than 6-B however.

Kusanagi did not fight amped Dante. He became 3x stronger after absorbing the energy crystals. And after that he only fought Alexsandors and Mori Hui.

There is a feat that could "probably" replace the current 8-C scaling we have, which is Manseok Gang splitting the arena in his "fight" with Mori way in the beginning of the series that I don't think was ever calculated.

One of my favorite fights that isn't Mori, is Dusik Kim vs the Gen X. He beat those mf even when he lacks the skill that guy is an absolute monster.

Tbh this is where i can only talk about GOH and someone understands it LOL. My friend has read it upto the MK Mori vs Jaegal Taek after that he stopped and never continued. So i don't have anyone to talk to IRL about GOH and understands it LOL.

I so desperately want the current arc characters to be higher than 4-B though. Their level of 4-B is impossible to find matches for.

Not if they're Low 2-C. All the cool Dragon Ball characters are there.

I mean the higher you get the harder it's going to be to find matches anyway lol.
Even High 5-A Mori is hard to find an equal match that could be added, either he stomps them with his skill or he get stomped due to having hax, one shot, and others

Not if they're Low 2-C. All the cool Dragon Ball characters are there.
All the cool Dragon Ball characters scale really, really high into Low 2-C, though. GoH better have some high ass Low 2-C scaling if it ever gets accepted lol.

Mori's existence is high ass scaling. The only reason they're so high into 4-B is because he created that scaling chain.

Regardless, Mujin and Satan have hax that could match characters like Beerus.

Although the most difficult part of the match is who is more skilled LOL, it would get irritating to argue to my eyes GOH skill>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dragon Ball skill

I so desperately want the current arc characters to be higher than 4-B though. Their level of 4-B is impossible to find matches for.
I also hate that GoH is unquantifiable in its 4-B ranges. You can get higher scaling through some non-pleasing methods (cough cough Outer GoH scaling via real world definitions of concepts cough cough)

I will say, that out of any series I've seen. None of them have displayed such blatant levels of planetary feats ever.

Like the series is so unapologetically cosmic level and it doesn't even feel like power creep because everyone is literally just that level.

Even One Punch Man has to maintain some level of power ceiling so the setting doesn't destroy itself.

But with GoH everything is destructible because everything has legitimately gone to shit. Billions of people dying is just another Tuesday and planets were made to be destroyed.

GoH is one of those series where you can say that somebody can one-shot dozens of 4-C's by sneezing one-day, but have them not obliterate the planet when walking another day.

Just to demonstrate how absurd the levels of GoH are, One Punch Man is Low 5-B for performing a continent moving feat.

GoH is 4-B and consistently have multiple planetary level feats. They're consistently underperfoming their full potential.

Back