• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

2C Mori definitely confirmed now.

Idk but shouldn’t there be some speed feat for him existing in both the past and present?
IMO if we go with the webtoon translation which I think is shit we could get him like 3-A maybe High 3-A and if we go with the Korean which we should he could be 2-B.

IMO if we go with the webtoon translation which I think is shit we could get him like 3-A maybe High 3-A and if we go with the Korean which we should he could be 2-B.
Yeah raws always prevail after all.

We could get him to 2B, but prolly should go for the easy 2C option for right now.

We can only disregard Webtoon translations if they have major differences in comparison to Raws, which is when we start using the Raws on their own. Is the Webtoon translation different ooor??

2C Mori definitely confirmed now.

Idk but shouldn’t there be some speed feat for him existing in both the past and present?
Speed feat? From what I’ve read sounds like he’s just viewing it from a higher plane and travels through time with the pads doesn’t sounds like raw movement speed.

Speed feat? From what I’ve read sounds like he’s just viewing it from a higher plane and travels through time with the pads doesn’t sounds like raw movement speed.
He’s not just viewing it since he’s actually there in the past as well, so like Azontr said it’s prolly some nigh omnipresence.

We can only disregard Webtoon translations if they have major differences in comparison to Raws, which is when we start using the Raws on their own. Is the Webtoon translation different ooor??
I was told the staff makes the decision and people have also have created blogs on translations for characters like Anos and Goku mainly for world’s actual meaning universe which I think have been accepted. We can create a blog why the Korean raws are superior or why the webtoon is a miss

Yeah there’s a good couple differences, mostly involving the term “creation” I believe and there are entire pages that aren’t even translated in the English Webtoon. I think some of the images were posted here about them.

It's a lost cause to use the official translations requests thread on the site, nobody frequents it anymore.

reading the latest fast past chap and it looks like mori should have resistance to casulity manipulation. He’s stated to be free from the laws of nature. Casulity is a law of nature

I expected it to happen, but Mori and Ahan getting together is still really weird to me considering he knew her since she was a baby and basically raised her…

We can't trust other people's translated raws. We need to run it by a Korean translator on the wiki.

I expected it to happen, but Mori and Ahan getting together is still really weird to me considering he knew her since she was a baby and basically raised her…
No no no nope no no

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

I saw the chapter. I know the translation were ******* weird at points. But it’s just a brother and sister thing.

Also uhh. Mujin might have smurf resistance.

Prophets like Xuanzang are likely 4D since they are in a realm where space and time overlap. Mori failing to erase Mujin immediately was because he was protected by his ex's prophet power so it's 4D resistance to EE.

Then again he should just scale to Mori since he managed to do minor damage to him.

Prophets like Xuanzang are likely 4D since they are in a realm where space and time overlap. Mori failing to erase Mujin immediately was because he was protected by his ex's prophet power so it's 4D resistance to EE.

Then again he should just scale to Mori since he managed to do minor damage to him.
That’s fine. Plus he also showed resistance towards existence erasure prior as well.

reading the latest fast past chap and it looks like mori should have resistance to casulity manipulation. He’s stated to be free from the laws of nature. Casulity is a law of nature
It's kind Acausality Type 4 stuff.

But wait, the translation webtoon kinda different from raw translation.

Last edited:
tbh the "laws of nature" isn't too wrong, and might be better in some cases as Space-time (space and time), physics natural forces (Gravity, inertia, strong and weak forces, etc), all laws of physics etc.. is all part of the laws of nature. Essentially it just another way of saying he is above/transcends and unbound by the constraints of the universe/creation.

So while it says something different, the same meaning is still there or can be still be extrapolated.

That's why, using webtoon translation is not really good idea.

If im not wrong, it's not raw translate is about "free from physical restraint" rather than "free from laws of nature"?

And why they change rules all universes and all things to oversee all of Creation

That's why, using webtoon translation is not really good idea.

If im not wrong, it's not raw translate is about "free from physical restraint" rather than "free from laws of nature"?

And why they change rules all universes and all things to oversee all of Creation
yeah its always good to double check

Yeah there’s a good couple differences, mostly involving the term “creation” I believe and there are entire pages that aren’t even translated in the English Webtoon. I think some of the images were posted here about them.
Not just that, there are pages which have a one word translation despite there being no text in the Korean version 💀💀💀

Woah woah woah woah WHAT????????

What the **** are yall talking about
Webtoon translator ***** it up, they make it like Mori confessing his love to Ahan but it's just that Mori said that Ahan become his special person, just like with grandpa Taejin and Xuanzang.

Although Ahan reaction is really ******* sus and will easily make peoples misuderstand, like why the hell is there a pink background and why did she blush there? Peak bruh moment from Yongje.

Don’t think you should wait for all the chapters to come out of fastpass that would be a whole month and more, you should update goh profiles before the end of the week.

Webtoon translator ***** it up, they make it like Mori confessing his love to Ahan but it's just that Mori said that Ahan become his special person, just like with grandpa Taejin and Xuanzang.

Although Ahan reaction is really ******* sus and will easily make peoples misuderstand, like why the hell is there a pink background and why did she blush there? Peak bruh moment from Yongje.
Bruh wtf that's sus af ☠️

Bruh wtf that's sus af ☠️
It’s so bad bro. Like the whole sentence leading up to it was so wack.

Homie really said “I don’t care about stuff like logic, I’m just gonna do what I want.”

And then proceeded to say “I like you Ahan.”

Or to put it another way: If you had no context that these two were related, the entire scene would 100% be romantic.

Homie really said “I don’t care about stuff like logic, I’m just gonna do what I want.”

Or to put it another way: If you had no context that these two were related, the entire scene would 100% be romantic.
Just when I thought webtoon translators couldn't be worse than they already were, they proved me wrong.

In the korean scans Yongje's wording was indeed a little bit weird but the translators blew it out of proportions... The stuff with "I don't care about logic" wasn't even a thing.

Bruh that's so out of pocket 😭

Ok, on god.

Can we fix some of the goh keys?

Like why do we have base-pre training Mori Dan with zero powers at star level?

Because of that we have some pretty bad scaling like for example, 4C Dean when he was introduced. like before his armor suits or anything, he’s just star level.

Actually looking at the profiles I’m really confused by some of the scaling.

Why do we have introductory Ahan at high 5A? The justification is that because Ahan has Lot’s powers, she’s as strong as Lot.

But nowhere in the series confirms that fact. I don’t even know where that justification comes from in the first place since that’s not how borrowed powers work in god of highschool.

Back