• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Actually looking at the profiles I’m really confused by some of the scaling.

Why do we have introductory Ahan at high 5A? The justification is that because Ahan has Lot’s powers, she’s as strong as Lot.

But nowhere in the series confirms that fact. I don’t even know where that justification comes from in the first place since that’s not how borrowed powers work in god of highschool.
Indeed, the argument that "Ahan is as strong as Lot because she has Lot's borrowed power" is completely false.

It's been stated in the series that the only people who are able to have the same strength as their borrowed power are those who can power lenderize, aka those who are direct descendants of that borrowed power.

The only known characters that can power lenderize are Samuel and Q, being direct descendants of Hercules and Joker respectively.

Indeed, the argument that "Ahan is as strong as Lot because she has Lot's borrowed power" is completely false.

It's been stated in the series that the only people who are able to have the same strength as their borrowed power are those who can power lenderize, aka those who are direct descendants of that borrowed power.

The only known characters that can power lenderize are Samuel and Q, being direct descendants of Hercules and Joker respectively.
Yeah exactly actually.

You can get closer to borrowed powers through things like direct contracts and gen x members are just naturally close to all types of borrowed powers, but that only gives them a small bit of power and simply their abilities.

I’m actually gonna have to do a big downgrade damn,

Luckily there’s a good benchmark for some of the characters. Like that Executive Xiaochin took down was said to be weaker than a priest and he scales above the introductory characters.

slightly correction: Direct Contracts and up (powerlederization) can use the full power of the person they're borrowing. As explained by the fox

Otherwise its something that needs to be addressed.

No she just has their borrowed powers.

But she’s literally Dwarf Star level because it assumes she’s actually as strong as the three princes of Natak lol

Mori Jung would have to be downgraded in response to that as well. Which would in turn downgrade Mori Dan.

And since we are no longer scaling BP to the actual Gods that they are, Fanimer is no longer 4-C, which means Mori Dan is no longer 4-C for beating him, which means Dean is no longer 4-C, which means everybody in part 6 who scales to Fanimer or Mori is no longer 4-C as well.

Good times.

Mori Jung would have to be downgraded in response to that as well. Which would in turn downgrade Mori Dan.

And since we are no longer scaling BP to the actual Gods that they are, Fanimer is no longer 4-C, which means Mori Dan is no longer 4-C for beating him, which means Dean is no longer 4-C, which means everybody in part 6 who scales to Fanimer or Mori is no longer 4-C as well.

Good times.
Yeah like I said massive downgrade.

But I think that’s fine because it’s kind of dumb to have zero training no power Mori Dan stronger than he was when he beat the three princes.

It’s relatively easy to do since we have good benchmarks for these characters like Mori Dan being weaker than Mori Hui when he fought Rosianante and a lot of the introductory characters being priest level at best.

Ok I think I figured out the keys for the characters for the downgrade.

Introductory characters like Ahan and Mori Jung would scale to high 7C/low 7B due to them being equal to or below priest level.

And Mori Dan in the tournament would be High 6A when he fought all the executives as Mori Jin. This is also in line with him stating to be weaker than Mori Hui when he fought Rosianante and in his Jin form he’s shown to scale to Mujin who is stated to be weaker than he was 17 years ago.

Note if there are any feats that put them above these levels I’d like to know but from what I can gather these would be the new scaling keys.

I’ll probably post the CRT sometime soon as long as I get confirmation that these are the right keys that they would be changed to.

Ok I think I figured out the keys for the characters for the downgrade.

Introductory characters like Ahan and Mori Jung would scale to high 7C/low 7B due to them being equal to or below priest level.

And Mori Dan in the tournament would be High 6A when he fought all the executives as Mori Jin. This is also in line with him stating to be weaker than Mori Hui when he fought Rosianante and in his Jin form he’s shown to scale to Mujin who is stated to be weaker than he was 17 years ago.

Note if there are any feats that put them above these levels I’d like to know but from what I can gather these would be the new scaling keys.

I’ll probably post the CRT sometime soon as long as I get confirmation that these are the right keys that they would be changed to.
Characters would be based on their own showings, there's no real way to tell if they scsle to priests or not especially when the level system has changed from the previous years.

Mori Dan during his fight with Rosainate would be tier 5.

Also make this car after the one ovens is working on. Don't want too many going on at the same time.

Characters would be based on their own showings, there's no real way to tell if they scsle to priests or not especially when the level system has changed from the previous years.

Mori Dan during his fight with Rosainate would be tier 5.

Also make this car after the one ovens is working on. Don't want too many going on at the same time.
Then I guess there would have to be a bunch of calcs for different characters in the series to scale them.

I guess Rosainante also needs a bit of an update on his profile since it says he only goes up to High 6A when he fights Mori Hui, which is probably more in line with scaling tbh

When is Ovens posting his CRT? Cause I could probably get this up by tomorrow if I know the right keys for everybody plus I don’t think it’s too controversial or anything to warrant any opposition.

Then I guess there would have to be a bunch of calcs for different characters in the series to scale them.

I guess Rosainante also needs a bit of an update on his profile since it says he only goes up to High 6A when he fights Mori Hui, which is probably more in line with scaling tbh

When is Ovens posting his CRT? Cause I could probably get this up by tomorrow if I know the right keys for everybody plus I don’t think it’s too controversial or anything to warrant any opposition
Ovens says we should wait for when all the chapters are out of fast-past for everyone to be on the know. Which is dumb in my opinion cause that’s a like whole month + few a weeks basically December. You might aswell do yours it’s not even a big change.

When is Ovens posting his CRT? Cause I could probably get this up by tomorrow if I know the right keys for everybody plus I don’t think it’s too controversial or anything to warrant any opposition.
I've already got an idea on calcing some feats

Ovens says we should wait for when all the chapters are out of fast-past for everyone to be on the know. Which is dumb in my opinion cause that’s a like whole month + few a weeks basically December. You might aswell do yours it’s not even a big change.
There are reason why Ovens wait's for it to be released for everyone. Since you're new here there was an upgrade that the translated version of the chapter was only out on the fast pass but not for everyone. Other knowledgeable member's can't give input since they don't want to be spoiled, making it unfair for the others since they want to participate on it, but can't since it has spoilers and isn't updated to the raws and someshit.

There are reason why Ovens wait's for it to be released for everyone. Since you're new here there was an upgrade that the translated version of the chapter was only out on the fast pass but not for everyone. Other knowledgeable member's can't give input since they don't want to be spoiled, making it unfair for the others since they want to participate on it, but can't since it has spoilers and isn't updated to the raws and someshit.
I couldn’t fully understand what you really said but I get some of it,
couldn’t Someone post the whole webtoon chapter by screenshooting it for them to read, I don’t get why you would need the whole chapter anyways plus the others,
if for some reason someone cares so much about spoilers.
the only important thing in the spin off that we use are like 5 scans which isn’t going to kill you since spoilers what you’re saying is the reason lol.
but it is what it is

Can y'all be patient please? I'm a busy working adult with a life outside the wiki. It is not easy having to add every single GoH ability to Mori's page.

Also the reason Arc 6 characters are High 5-A at the beginning is because the Taboo was lifted globally, which allowed people to grow to be as strong as the Gods. It was literally a whole discussion during Ragnarok. It doesn't make sense that Mujin would grow to be weaker than when he impaled Taejin, a 4-C character, when he 1v1'd Daewi equally; you know, a 4-C. All the mentions of Mujin and Daewi becoming weaker is bullshit when you take into account that there's no way Mira or Sujin got any weaker than Pre-Ragnarok, so why would they all be regarded as equals as The Six if Daewi was drastically weaker than the rest?

Can y'all be patient please? I'm a busy working adult with a life outside the wiki. It is not easy having to add every single GoH ability to Mori's page.

Also the reason Arc 6 characters are High 5-A at the beginning is because the Taboo was lifted globally, which allowed people to grow to be as strong as the Gods. It was literally a whole discussion during Ragnarok. It doesn't make sense that Mujin would grow to be weaker than when he impaled Taejin, a 4-C character, when he 1v1'd Daewi equally; you know, a 4-C. All the mentions of Mujin and Daewi becoming weaker is bullshit when you take into account that there's no way Mira or Sujin got any weaker than Pre-Ragnarok, so why would they all be regarded as equals as The Six if Daewi was drastically weaker than the rest?
I don’t agree with anything here since you’re so busy and a working adult there’s no point of giving my opinions.

I don’t agree with anything here since you’re so busy and a working adult there’s no point of giving my opinions.
Those characters don’t matter anyways I didn’t even know they had pages, but they shouldn’t be where u think they should be, atleast imo.

Where was the bolded stated. Where was it stated lifting the taboo allowed you to be “as strong” as the gods because I do not recall any such statements. what was stated was that the taboo prevented you from attacking any god character regardless of if you were stronger than them or not, which included fodder beings such as Nephlim. But nowhere that I can recall was it ever stated that simply having the borrowed power of the gods allowed you to be just as strong as the gods you borrowed power from.

Furthermore there are still traces of the taboo left on non gen x members so this wouldn’t really even apply to them fully either.

As for the other bolded part, you are aware that when Mujin impaled Taejin, he took off the cross correct? The cross he stated to have been shoring power for every minute for 17 years, which is what he used to kill beelzelbub and kill Taejin. Mujin with no cross in no way shape or form scales to Mujin with the cross. I don’t know where that idea came from. Mujin is weaker than he was during his prime, which is an in canon statement.

Furthermore in his fight with Daewi, for one he stole his borrowed power, and for two he wasn’t “equal” with Daewi either. Daewi completely destroyed his right in the very very brief scuffle they had and then immediately ran away to go see Mori. So I think it’s also woefully illogical to scale Mujin to full 4C Daewi.

Mira and Sujin are also different characters so they can get stronger while other characters can get weaker due to the simply fact that they are different characters.

I'm trying to find the scan but I vividly recall one of the characters saying that the Gods put the Taboo on Humans because they had the potential to reach the level of the Gods. Which translates to Humans eventually becoming strong enough to fight Gods on even AP.

Considering members of The Six who don't have Borrowed Power and Taejin could fight Gods evenly, that mindset isn't far off.

The main issue here is scaling, because there's no way characters like Samuel got weaker, and they can somehow fight Mori Jin. And Gen X would be Executive level by the time Mori declared war on the world.

I'm trying to find the scan but I vividly recall one of the characters saying that the Gods put the Taboo on Humans because they had the potential to reach the level of the Gods. Which translates to Humans eventually becoming strong enough to fight Gods on even AP.

Considering members of The Six who don't have Borrowed Power and Taejin could fight Gods evenly, that mindset isn't far off.

The main issue here is scaling, because there's no way characters like Samuel got weaker, and they can somehow fight Mori Jin. And Gen X would be Executive level by the time Mori declared war on the world.
The first part is fine, but the issue is that the statement doesn’t therefore translate to “the character who borrowed power from the gods has equal strength to said god.” That statement just means humans could reach the level of the gods, but it doesn’t justify the current rating for the characters or the scaling justifications we use.

But not everyone from the scales really scales to the gods directly. Dusik for example doesn’t really scale to Zeus and all the gen x members got manhandled by Dusik. Also again, them having the potential to reach the gods doesn’t mean that they immediately are at the level of the gods just by having their borrowed powers, which is the current rating justification used.

Honest to god dude I think the scaling right now is bad. Like really bad. Like having introductory arc Ahan at freaking dwarf star level I find absurd and makes no sense scaling wise. As for characters like Samuel, we don’t need to say they got weaker do we? I see no reason why we would need to say that for the new scaling and downgrades.

Gen X also being executive level is also fine. But I don’t get why we have executive level for Dean as star level. That makes no sense to me and really honestly breaks scaling in the series.

I think we need to rework how strong each level is in goh

Executives scale to Mori who scales to Ilpyo who has no reason to be anything lower than 4-C???

The downgrade shouldn't really affect the executives for the most part this is only Mori Dan from the beginning of season 6 to the beginning of GoH that season. Mori fighting exe is still valid.

Executives scale to Mori who scales to Ilpyo who has no reason to be anything lower than 4-C???
Which executives are you talking about?

The executives that fought Mori was a Mori that was much much weaker than when he fought Ilpyo. Hell he didn’t even know recoilless fully then.

The Mori that fought Ilpyo was a much stronger Mori who went through a lot more training so they don’t scale to each other at all.

What tier would you even change them to?
This is from the top of my head but just something like this would a general blueprint of the scaling

Beginning of S6 Dan: Scales to or above feats performed by students (Unknown yet need calc)
Beginning of GoH Dan: Scales to Pulverizing mountain from fall (City Level)
Fight with Samuel and other Exe Dan: Scale to stronger Samuel who is on the low end at least 5% of monkey king Hui (At least Dwarf Star Level)
Fight with Ilypo: Scales Ilypo, also depends on dragon scaling (4-C-4-B)

Yeah true Nirvana Mori also some got hax like

-Time Manipulation
-Body Pupettry
-Perception Manipulation
-Holy Manipulation
-Blessed
-Black Hole Creation
-Life Manipulation
-Plant Manipulation
-Power Absorption
-Yin-Yang Manipulation
-Higher Dimensional Existence
-Large Size (Type 8)
-Reality Warping
-Law Manipulation?

And every GOH powers
You forgot existence erasure.

Na... Not only the joker. He did order mubong to disappear and he was being erased but was stopped by the red Wings.
What even makes the attack mori perform on mubong existence erasure anyways it was never stated could just be disintegration matter manipulation etc

Last edited:
Yeah But in this instance, mori told mujin to “disappear” which mujin replied with “I’m fading away.”
Ok, disappear is a phrase. I’ve read many pieces of fiction characters say phrases like that constantly it usually just regular death not es.

Back