• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Ok, disappear is a phrase. I’ve read many pieces of fiction characters say phrases like that constantly it usually just regular death not es
Mujin fading away from existence in that one panel correlates with mori saying “disappear.” The cause of mori saying disappear was the effect of mujin fading away, in which he states he was indeed fading away. The best interpretation in that sense would be EE

Mujin fading away from existence in that one panel correlates with mori saying “disappear.” The cause of mori saying disappear was the effect of mujin fading away, in which he states he was indeed fading away. The best interpretation in that sense would be EE
How would that be the best interpretation when there’s no proof mori is removing mubong from existence itself not just killing him saying the phrase disappear can still correlate to regular disintegration or matter manipulation do you want to list characters who are gonna gain existence erasure from saying one phrase. (Goh characters being fading when they’re about to die mubong did it when he actual died) bruh goh community is different yet again I’m arguing something which should be common sense or simple to understand.

Last edited:
Sigh engouh this isn’t good for my heat. Mori is just disintegrating mubong body lol.

They
How would that be the best interpretation when there’s no proof mori is removing mubong from existence itself not just killing him saying the phrase disappear can still correlate to regular disintegration or matter manipulation do you want to list characters who are gonna gain existence erasure from saying one phrase. (Goh characters being fading when they about to die mubong did it when he actual died) bruh goh community is different yet again I’m arguing something which should be common sense or simple to understand.
They fade away in the process of dying. You saying mujin was dying would imply that you think mori has death manipulation as he was killing him by just saying “disappear.” But I don’t get why mori saying disappear would be better interpreted as him killing someone when that wasn’t the case. He just used karma to make him fade away in which mujin resisted at first.

They

They fade away in the process of dying. You saying mujin was dying would imply that you think mori has death manipulation as he was killing him by just saying “disappear.” But I don’t get why mori saying disappear would be better interpreted as him killing someone when that wasn’t the case. He just used karma to make him fade away in which mujin resisted at first.
Stop thinking for me please lord. I can see we think completely differently from each other. No I don’t think it’s death manipulation Christ.
I think disintegrating someone would give you matter manipulation which causes death. Disappear has many definitions I’m just using the context in the chapter to say which one fits the most.
Karma is all of nature or all of creation based on how you want to interpret it that still includes matter/atoms/molecules sure existence is in there based of your interpretation of it but there’s no evidence of mori erasing mubong soul concept being from all of existence just regular disintegration of the body. But again it’s what it is

Last edited:
Someone remind me to add Class G LS for Adventure Arc characters based on this when I make my revision.

Can someone compile the feats for GoH contestants in the final arc?

There’s a feat i always wanted to talk about which I haven’t seen brought up much Hercules carrying the Sky i think it should be classified as lifting but I wonder if it could be use as a way to upscale characters. I think it would be stellar - Galactic for lifting scaling wise somewhere in tier 3 or 4 not sure so.

There’s a feat i always wanted to talk about which I haven’t seen brought up much Hercules carrying the Sky i think it should be classified as lifting but I wonder if it could be use as a way to upscale characters. I think it would be stellar - Galactic for lifting scaling wise somewhere in tier 3 or 4 not sure so.
I haven’t seen this feat on any Goh profiles correct me if I’m wrong tho

I haven’t seen this feat on any Goh profiles correct me if I’m wrong tho
It’s a pretty underrepresented feat but it’s a pretty good lore one since this is you know, actual mythological myths being represented in goh.

It's too abstract for us to actually take it literally. I don't think it's a quantifiable feat.

They wasn’t playing when they said mori really became omni. It seems now he knows he’s been in a story the whole time. Scans always knew something like this would happen at the end I swear 😭

They wasn’t playing when they said mori really became omni. It seems now he knows he’s been in a story the whole time. Scans always knew something like this would happen at the end I swear 😭
I mean they've been breaking the forth wall since the beginning of the series

I mean they've been breaking the forth wall since the beginning of the series
I don’t remember something like this, Well anyways this just how i predicted it , mori saying goodbye to the viewers and it fits with mori transcendence scaling. Final chapter aswell might wait like 5 years to read it again. Now just wait next 4-5 five weeks for the update and I’m done with it. ✌️

I don’t remember something like this, Well anyways this just how i predicted it , mori saying goodbye to the viewers and it fits with mori transcendence scaling. Final chapter aswell might wait like 5 years to read it again. Now just wait next 4-5 five weeks for the update and I’m done with it. ✌️
Just mori acknowledging us is crazy

Honestly the last scene just reaffirms that GoH characters can break the forth wall, as it became a lesser thing to happen as the story became more serious.

Also damn, I haven't been on this for a while, so.. what's the case rn?
Basically we’re waiting until all the chapters are translated while Ovens works on putting together all of the haxes Mori now has on his profile.

Speaking of that though….how many Smurf abilities and resistances do they have for their abilities? Existence erasure was already mentioned as being 4D, probably fate manipulation too?

Basically we’re waiting until all the chapters are translated while Ovens works on putting together all of the haxes Mori now has on his profile.

Speaking of that though….how many Smurf abilities and resistances do they have for their abilities? Existence erasure was already mentioned as being 4D, probably fate manipulation too?
Fate manipulation easily, Karma is the concept of your actions reaching full circle and coming back on you, negative or positive based on whatever action you take, plus the fate of one experiencing life and death and rebirth over and over again, which Mori broke free of. And Mori can control Karma to his will.

Also, yeah, I saw Sir Oven's sandbox profile, he also added the Low 2-C to 2-C scaling and a lot more hax, which is a huge W

I have a question.

Would omniscience or nigh omniscience apply to Mori? I am considering 3 points:

1. In 567 (if I remember correctly), I remember him mentioning that he appeared on Earth because Taejin called out to him in her mind, and in 569 he told her that he'll appear whenever she's in trouble;
2. He leaves Mira, Daewi and Taejin's problems unresolved as he trusts that they will eventually be solved, but saves the words "Everything will be fine" to himself when Mira was concerned in her mind whether her future child would be fine or not;
3. This one is taken from a friend, but the english scans mention that Tathagata held the truth of the universe- his argument is that Mori, as a higher being, would have access to that truth aswell.

I can't say with certainty how related this is to the previous question, but can mind reading be considered for Mori aswell since he responded to Mujin's thoughts? This happened again in the last chapter, see points 1 and 2 of my previous question.

I have a question.

Would omniscience or nigh omniscience apply to Mori? I am considering 3 points:

1. In 567 (if I remember correctly), I remember him mentioning that he appeared on Earth because Taejin called out to him in her mind, and in 569 he told her that he'll appear whenever she's in trouble;
2. He leaves Mira, Daewi and Taejin's problems unresolved as he trusts that they will eventually be solved, but saves the words "Everything will be fine" to himself when Mira was concerned in her mind whether her future child would be fine or not;
3. This one is taken from a friend, but the english scans mention that Tathagata held the truth of the universe- his argument is that Mori, as a higher being, would have access to that truth aswell.

I can't say with certainty how related this is to the previous question, but can mind reading be considered for Mori aswell since he responded to Mujin's thoughts? This happened again in the last chapter, see points 1 and 2 of my previous question.

For the last point, Mori and Mujin also entered the same reality space him and Tathagata occupied and had a conversation in there too. So there probably is a level of mind reading as well too

For the last point, Mori and Mujin also entered the same reality space him and Tathagata occupied and had a conversation in there too. So there probably is a level of mind reading as well too
I think mubong invited mori to have a chat, but I think it’s safe to say mori would have all 3 major types of Omni when he ascends to nirvana.

Last edited:
I think mubong invited mori to have a chat, but I think it’s safe to say mori would have all 3 major types of Omni when he ascends to nirvana.
Yeah he definitely has a form of Omni-presence thanks to being able to simultaneously exist in both past and present as well as being able to watch over the future. And he also has knowledge over all things in creation so omniscient as well (mfer figured out he’s fiction lol). So yeah, Mori’s stacked.

But I think it might be important to clarify Mori in Nirvana vs the real world maybe? Because I’m Nirvana it seems like he has access to more power and usage by being able to control all of the universes throughout all creation while in the real world he has to constantly maintain the regular universe.

Something that would be of no issue to him in Nirvana.

Back