• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Bro are we really tryna give Mori more hax just because he named his weapon "Samsara"? This is pure goblin energy 🗿
Never said we wanted to, or at least i didn't want to. Just wanted to know why he named it that.
Idk Abt Maitreya, he was also asking if it does or not give it something.

Well, no, it wouldn't give Mori or Yeoui any new hax just because Mori decided to call Yeoui "Samsara" instead of Yeoui. That's dumb.

Well, no, it wouldn't give Mori or Yeoui any new hax just because Mori decided to call Yeoui "Samsara" instead of Yeoui. That's dumb.
Yet again, i was never saying it does 💀

Maitreya came up asking that. I didn't agree, i was rather saying it fusing with all the National treasures should.

Yeah, in that case should be added on "Nirvana" rather in base
I’m a bit confused by the keys so maybe Sir Ovens can clarify

But shouldn’t some of the Mori keys be combined? Like I saw on the profile Ovens was editing he put in two separate keys for Mori with the final Yeoui and Nirvana Mori as separate, but shouldn’t they be part of the same key since Mori with the final Yeoui is Nirvana Mori?

And Mori with all the haxes should be nirvana Mori should he not?

But shouldn’t some of the Mori keys be combined? Like I saw on the profile Ovens was editing he put in two separate keys for Mori with the final Yeoui and Nirvana Mori as separate, but shouldn’t they be part of the same key since Mori with the final Yeoui is Nirvana Mori?

Wtf? The keys should be fused lol.

Wtf? The keys should be fused lol.
Yeah pretty sure I saw two separate keys for essentially the same Mori. Just him without his new Yeoui was classified as a different key.

Cause he had that shit for a whole 2 seconds I guess 🤷🏽

And also mori seems to be getting Self-Sustenance (All Types) and also limitless stamina since he himself is completely free from physical restraints

No, you're not getting what I mean. I'm saying that in the context of the statement, being "free from physical restraints" isn't referring to stamina or self-sustenance. I didn't mean there was a separate conext.
If it would subject it, it's could be related that stuff.

The "free from physical restraint" just means for Mori to abandon his physical form, his physical body, and exist as a spirit like xaunzeng and everyone else who is dead.

I’m a bit confused by the keys so maybe Sir Ovens can clarify

What? True God of Prophecy Mori is just him with the red wings. All his attacks with that come from his own power. Nirvana is his Borrowed Power, which is every power in the entire series.

What? True God of Prophecy Mori is just him with the red wings. All his attacks with that come from his own power. Nirvana is his Borrowed Power, which is every power in the entire series.
What? No True God of Prophecy Mori or whatever is Nirvana Mori, they are the same. His red wings are made up of Borrowed Powers which were absorbed into his red rings and became his own borrowed power, which is Nirvana.

They are the same. No need for separate keys.

What? No True God of Prophecy Mori or whatever is Nirvana Mori, they are the same. His red wings are made up of Borrowed Powers which were absorbed into his red rings and became his own borrowed power, which is Nirvana.

They are the same. No need for separate keys.
It literally states that Nirvana is the first and last power lent to a God by Humans. It is indeed Mori's Borrowed Power. There was even a flashback about Mori learning about Borrowed Power and stating that it's a doo doo thing to rely on others for power, thus completing his arc when he finally relies on the combined power of everyone.

It literally states that Nirvana is the first and last power lent to a God by Humans. It is indeed Mori's Borrowed Power. There was even a flashback about Mori learning about Borrowed Power and stating that it's a doo doo thing to rely on others for power, thus completing his arc when he finally relies on the combined power of everyone.
Err i want to know your reason about put in Mori in Low 2-C and since when Mori and Mubong fight destroyed Countless Stars?

Back