• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

I'm not sure you can have the word Monkey in your name if you haven't read GoH
Mori isn't a full monkey... It's the opposite, mori is the one who's supposed to know me/come to me, to become a full monkey.

Plus I already know the verse more than everyone here... 🐒 even tho haven't watched/read it

Mori isn't a full monkey... It's the opposite, mori is the one who's supposed to know me/come to me, to become a full monkey.

Plus I already know the verse more than everyone here... 🐒 even tho haven't watched/read it

Mori is a full monkey tho, even tho he reincarnated as a human, in his earlier life he was a monkey and came to exitsnce just as Sun Wukong did, he got locked up inside a mountain in a stone, then hatched and became a human

Mori is a full monkey tho, even tho he reincarnated as a human, in his earlier life he was a monkey and came to exitsnce just as Sun Wukong did, he got locked up inside a mountain in a stone, then hatched and became a human
Sun wukong as well isn't a full monkey, he's near being one... Full monkeys aren't something a human can understand so yee

That's not what I meant/was talking about 🙈

But yee, mori similar to sun wukong? Like wanting immortality or not?

Sun wukong as well isn't a full monkey, he's near being one... Full monkeys aren't something a human can understand so yee

That's not what I meant/was talking about 🙈

But yee, mori similar to sun wukong? Like wanting immortality or not?
His lore is deeply tied with Journey to the West, yes, but with a spin to it I guess you can say. The story would take place after JTTW events, it's a bit hard to explain without giving spoilers.

His personality is very similar to JTTW's Sun Wukong.

It literally states that Nirvana is the first and last power lent to a God by Humans. It is indeed Mori's Borrowed Power. There was even a flashback about Mori learning about Borrowed Power and stating that it's a doo doo thing to rely on others for power, thus completing his arc when he finally relies on the combined power of everyone.
Yeah?

I’m just saying that that Mori, is Nirvana Mori. It’s all just one Mori, no need for separate keys of “True Prophecy” and “Nirvana” to be different if they’re the same in the story.

That’s true. I don’t know you but came to you because was drawn by big monke 🗿

That’s true. I don’t know you but came to you because was drawn by big monke 🗿
monkey.gif

I also want to know when did they really destroy countless of stars, don't remember happening.
Did... did all of you forget the galaxy wide black hole or are you all trolling me?

Yeah?

I’m just saying that that Mori, is Nirvana Mori. It’s all just one Mori, no need for separate keys of “True Prophecy” and “Nirvana” to be different if they’re the same in the story.
???

There isn't a separate key for Nirvana. I'm just splitting the Nirvana powers up because he may or may not have them like Yhwach.

Did... did all of you forget the galaxy wide black hole or are you all trolling me?
Ah yes, the visual comic also shows like a galaxy, but where can Low 2-C be from and where did Mori and Mubong's battle destroy countless stars and planets also Mori restore the universe?

maybe we can talk about AP now instead of waiting for the CRT to be created then

2C Mori definitely confirmed now.

And wouldnt mori get infinte speed for reaching the outer edges of an infinite expanding universe.
Idk but shouldn’t there be some speed feat for him existing in both the past and present?

Back