• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

I know nothing will happen with this, but if you want to check it out I made a uni+ mori scale
This plus there’s arguments for universal feats such as the “universe being shut off” was directly mentioned twice on two separate occasions. Or the potentially new “Big Bang” feat or even how you can get Mori one shotting over 2 Quintillion Satan clones to be universal as well.

GOH scaling is pretty wonky and a series where abilities can be just completely random lol.

More like hyperbole statement just daewi shutdown universe, satan clone fill universe, mubong bright the universe, mori shutdown universe

More like hyperbole statement just daewi shutdown universe, satan clone fill universe, mubong bright the universe, mori shutdown universe
The distinction between these statements is 1) one of them was made by a character while things such as Mori shutting off the universe was made by the narrator. And 2) The statements of the universe being shut off or even Satan’s clones were made in the same fashion and in the exact same scenarios which gives more credence to them. So they’re pretty different statements than just Daewi saying he shut off the universe.

Also, are we able to calc the new fast pass feat of the black hole since that should generate quite a large amount of energy and give GOH some nice upgrades.

or just tell me the formula to use, I’ll do it myself.

We could probs do a luminosity calc for Mujin since it was stated that he absorbed light from stars to power his attack.

can we scale normal human speed to jin mori's kick ? bcuz narrator said they can see/react it turn off in picoseconds 🌚.

can we scale normal human speed to jin mori's kick ? bcuz narrator said they can see/react it turn off in picoseconds 🌚.
everything from the verse's earth being dur enough to tank solar system attacks to goh humans surviving everything is crazy inverse

everything from the verse's earth being dur enough to tank solar system attacks to goh humans surviving everything is crazy inverse
i mean we can upscale any characters that stronger than normal human. then upscale any characters that stronger than them. 💀

Canonically Earth can't survive Mori's attacks tho. We literally see this when Mori sends Satan to the sun. He didn't want to destroy the Earth by passively existing.

Also a minor spoiler:

Mori sent Mujin off world in the latest chapters because he needed to control his strikes so he wouldn't destroy Earth.

Honestly, all I want is Satan to fix himself already. Like you got your wings and heart back, why still have your arms missing and a giant cross hole in your body. Or at least Daewi heal him.

Canonically Earth can't survive Mori's attacks tho. We literally see this when Mori sends Satan to the sun. He didn't want to destroy the Earth by passively existing.

Also a minor spoiler:

Mori sent Mujin off world in the latest chapters because he needed to control his strikes so he wouldn't destroy Earth.
Yeah it's weird though that was in his x250,000 state basically lowkey implying the earth could survive star level attacks at least

Honestly, all I want is Satan to fix himself already. Like you got your wings and heart back, why still have your arms missing and a giant cross hole in your body. Or at least Daewi heal him.
But will he keep the **** if he gets healed 💀

It could be like a sasuke type of thing with pride, or Mori is just so op that he made it so he can't heal himself

Back