• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Chapter Begins with Tathagata and Mubong (Mindscape) fighting both saying one will eat the other.

Cuts to Mori saying he can't handle Tathagata and power

Mori is now in the mind scape with Mubong (new Transformation) Mubong is saying he is sad about what happened with Taijin but does not regret it and would do it again even for millions of years, he'll still do it.

Tathagata stops fighting and admires Mubongs will and talks about find/found the truth of the universe/world and submits his full power to Mubong. Become truely one.

Comes back to last chapters moment of Mubong eating Tathagata and his new form. So last chapter was Mubong/Tathagata full fusion.

Mori tries to do something but can't and Mubong shoots out a cross blast. Mori blocks and takes it but it blasts a hole in the oort cloud behind him, scattering it.

With it saying Mubong has completely consumed the power of Tathagata.

He then summons a giant baby tathagata from the promised land and it shoots a mouth attack destroying the land, it then grows wings and two more arms and starts to look more caterpiller/Air bison (ALTAB) like.

Mubong talks about starting over thousands of times and summons tathagata flesh blass with wins and takes all of the Gen x kids in them. He talks about combining the aspects of Tathagata with their gen x genes to make them evolve more and one step at a time.

Giant glowing circle above mubong with spear head like things popping out, talks about killing the cockroaches (no gen x) and they shoot at them.

Theygrab the non gen x people and mubong says try dodging this and shows the sun.

it goes back and shows the sun and more space around it. He then seems to summon 3 more giant blue stars. And says goodbye to them and the history of the solar system... essentially he is destroying the solar system.

Moments before Mubong absorbed Tathagata

The both of them were fighting over control, basically- then for a moment, Mubong's consciousness connected with Mori's.

He told him that he feels bad about Taejin, but it was the only way he could hope to kill Mori, given that he was incredibly weak, and that he doesn't regret it and won't ever regret it. He'll continue to try and reach his goals, even if he tries 2000 times.

Tathagata is impressed by his unbeatable will and they ultimately become one in the truest sense, him giving Mubong all of his power this time.

Present

I don't really know myself, he creates some really ugly creatures, breaks through Mori's thunder nebula, he has the gen x powerboost I think???

He also said that in order to accomplish his goals, he's going to completely destroy the history of the solar system. The small orange dot y'all have seen in the few images sent is the sun.

Yongje then: "I will mentioned Universe is in shock because of Mori and Satan power"

Yongje now: "Mubong now wants to remake the solar system from being only want to remake the earth"

Yongje Park, the author of anti climax

Due to the color they seem to be Blue super giants, and considering they dwarf our sun it makes sense. GBE wise they fall in the Large Star ranges (Based off online info regarding size and mass). I guess we'll wait for any cool feats next week.

We also have like 50-65 chapters left for something to happen.

I'm still interested in the prospect of a 3-A feat.

It'd be closer to environmental destruction than flat AP either way since they're technically just filling the universe up with themselves.

Although I'm interested in seeing if we could get a calc for the nebula sized Geundowoon.

It'd be closer to environmental destruction than flat AP either way since they're technically just filling the universe up with themselves.

Although I'm interested in seeing if we could get a calc for the nebula sized Geundowoon.
Is that even calculable?

It's already there calc nebula Geundoowun

That's for the black hole. I'm talking about the absolute size of it.

That's for the black hole. I'm talking about the absolute size of it.
IIRC In terms of size it is stated to be 19 trillion km big, with the combined help of the two other Mori's it seemingly covers the galaxy.

I've tried looking for ways to calc it but nothing.

Fun fact, cslcing the black hole as an explosion puts Mori in the e+64 category. Higher than the black hole calc

Back