• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Because Q died before landing the attack. Only a single card made it.

The ability was only used once and stated to erase the opponent with no elaboration. Considering we never actually see it erase anyone before Q ate it, it's safer to assume he failed to pull it off than Mujin actually tanking existence erasure. Maybe if Q used it to completion in the future, we could add a solid resistance for Mujin. But we can't for now.

Because Q died before landing the attack. Only a single card made it.
What? We see the attack landing and the resulting damage it causes. It’s just that all that damage could do to him was the equivalent of a scratch. Because he’s the supreme god. It’s 100% existence erasure resistance.

Bro imma seriously need to question your G.O.H takes 🗿

There is no proof of EE other than huge assumptions and stretching feats more than they need to be stretched.

There is no proof of EE other than huge assumptions and stretching feats more than they need to be stretched.
What assumptions tho? Q states if the attack lands it “completely wipes your opponent from existence, even if your opponent is a god.” The reason it failed to work on Mujin was because he’s not “a” god, but “the” supreme god. I also don’t see any reason to doubt Q’s words on the matter since he’s giving up his life to preform the move and it’s said it only has a 1/43 probability of landing.

Have you ever stopped for a moment and think, "Hmm, does this statement, which is common across fiction, even remotely reliable without feats?"

Also why EE, what if it was deconstruction? Cause there is no proof for either.

Have you ever stopped for a moment and think, "Hmm, does this statement, which is common across fiction, even remotely reliable without feats?"

Also why EE, what if it was deconstruction? Cause there is no proof for either.
I mean how common is “existence erasure” across fiction? And how many times is it “false flags” or something like that. Well I guess across all of fiction maybe a bunch.

It’s existence erasure because the man said it wipes you from existence. Which is the whole point of the ability. Why not deconstruction is because nowhere is it said to be deconstruction, but instead existence erasure. So why would I believe it to be something other than what it was directly stated to be?

To say it’s something other than existence erasure for it would mean to say that Q’s words aren’t reliable or doubtful in some way. Which I don’t get since there doesn’t seems to be an issue with it as it’s a move that costs your own life to perform and only has a 1/43 chance of it working. My man changed the whole future to pull this move off so I don’t see why his words are doubtful or anything.

I mean I guess a possibility rating works better here but I just don’t see the reason to just outright dismiss the feat if it’s just directly stated what it’s gonna do and the cost for said feat is incredibly high.

I mean how common is “existence erasure” across fiction?
What's the relevance to what I said?

And how many times is it “false flags” or something like that.
Oh very very very often. More often than one might think. Statement of EE but ultimately it's not. It's nothing. Sometimes deconstruction or sometimes just talking about raw ap that doesn't even remove person completely.

It’s existence erasure because the man said it wipes you from existence
What I said in my earlier comment. A huge assumption and leap based on absolutely nothing.

I wouldn't even put it as possibly, because again, you have no proof of it being EE or deconstruction or another ability all together. It's too vague and feels like a throwaway statement than actually something backed by the source or his powers.

Btw, for this sort of statement, even bfr works and mindhax too. Soooo many abilities can cover it.

The ability was only used once and stated to erase the opponent with no elaboration. Considering we never actually see it erase anyone before Q ate it, it's safer to assume he failed to pull it off than Mujin actually tanking existence erasure. Maybe if Q used it to completion in the future, we could add a solid resistance for Mujin. But we can't for now.
He pulled it off and Q literally said it wipes the opponent from existence of it hits

And it hit mubong

Mubong acknowledged that it hit him too,you could see him pulling the card out after breaking the rest.
And knowing Q's hax and abilities his choice of word shouldn't be overlooked

Mubong should be given immunity to EE or resistance to EE

He pulled it off and Q literally said it wipes the opponent from existence of it hits

And it hit mubong

Mubong acknowledged that it hit him too,you could see him pulling the card out after breaking the rest.
And knowing Q's hax and abilities his choice of word shouldn't be overlooked
We haven't seen the attack used once
There was no application of EE that we saw
There's no Physics behind the EE
He doesn't have any Ability similar to EE

Do u have any scans of him saying he successfully pulled off the attack?
Cause like @Sir_Ovens said... It's safer to deduce the attack was never successful
I can't really find the context of a successfully carried out attack from the scan. It'll just lead to unjust awarding.. Although a Possibly rating would be fine
Mubong should be given immunity to EE or resistance to EE
Wdym? It's same thing

Weak. Get back on the grindset.
Fine.

I’ve been meaning to address something else that’s been bothering me ever since I saw it. The current accepted calc for High 4C pre ragnarok level characters is Mori Hui and Daewi pushing Jupiter calc. But there’s a pretty big issue with that calc in that it uses pixel scaling to determine the distance Jupiter moved in relation to earth. Now this is a massive issue for a couple of reasons.

1) The measured distance that they supposedly pushed Jupiter in the calc is literally 100000km less than the distance between the moon and the earth. Meaning if they actually pushed Jupiter the distance the calc says it does, then Jupiter should literally be right next to the earth, even closer than the moon which is obviously not the case.

2) It’s heavily implied that they simply pushed Jupiter back to its original orbit as it is visually depicted by the author when in relation to the earth stars are shown but after a certain distance the image becomes pure black with no stars, implying Jupiter is simply getting pushed back to its original location.

So with that, the distance between earth and Jupiter should be used for the calc in determining its kinetic energy. Obviously we can’t base this on MFTL speeds as that doesn’t work with kinetic energy, but simply plugging in the values into the relativistic calculator gets the results much higher than the calc determined. About 3x baseline solar system to be exact.

Which would kind of be a decent upgrade for the series.

We haven't seen the attack used once
There was no application of EE that we saw
There's no Physics behind the EE
He doesn't have any Ability similar to EE

Do u have any scans of him saying he successfully pulled off the attack?
Cause like @Sir_Ovens said... It's safer to deduce the attack was never successful
I can't really find the context of a successfully carried out attack from the scan. It'll just lead to unjust awarding.. Although a Possibly rating would be fine
There isn't any scan where Q said he pulled of the attack but there's a scan where mubong just stays and let's the attack hit
So the attack did reach mubong Q completed the attack but it didn't work

There isn't any scan where Q said he pulled of the attack but there's a scan where mubong just stays and let's the attack hit
So the attack did reach mubong Q completed the attack but it didn't work
So there's nothing to solidly say his attack was successfully carried out
This is just like some unjust awarding that when peeps would wonder how and why it was given

Him letting the attack reach him doesn't solidify it was completely carried out and failed
Like I said... Stick with the Possible rating compromise

Feel free to recalc it, but it may be an outlier.
It’s not even a matter of calculation really. It’s just plugging in the values “mass of Jupiter” “99% speed of light” and “distance between Jupiter” into relativistic kinetic energy calculator.

Q’s attack was obviously existence erasure. “It completely wipes your opponent from existence” is quite literally the definition of existence erasure. And the existence erasure attack did land on mubong, but had no effect as the cards shattered. Plus mubong stated that the attack did indeed hit him and congratulated him for it

So there's nothing to solidly say his attack was successfully carried out
This is just like some unjust awarding that when peeps would wonder how and why it was given

Him letting the attack reach him doesn't solidify it was completely carried out and failed
Like I said... Stick with the Possible rating compromise
I’m fine with the possibly rating, however the attack was successfully carried out. We directly see it hit Mujin, we directly see the resulting damage it causes, we directly see Mujin break the attack, and we directly see the damage it left behind on Mujin. The attack, in every capacity is shown to have been successfully carried out.

In fact there was a whole sequence of events where the attack wasn’t going to happen since it only had a 1/43 chance of landing, but Q “changed the future” so that the attack was successful. So pure narratively and direct statements have it being successful as well. It’s just as I stated before, the attack will wipe you out from existence even if you’re “a” god. It’s just that Mujin was “the” supreme god.

The only way you can not interpret Q's existence erasure as existence erasure is if you purposely cherry pick every possible definition/interpretation that isn't what is blatantly said for the purpose of saying it isn't existence erasure. It couldn't have been deconstruction, definitely wasn't raw AP, Mujin proceeded to effortlessly crush Q to death so Q had no semblance of an AP advantage. It is the most blatant existence erasure in the history of the world.

1) The measured distance that they supposedly pushed Jupiter in the calc is literally 100000km less than the distance between the moon and the earth. Meaning if they actually pushed Jupiter the distance the calc says it does, then Jupiter should literally be right next to the earth, even closer than the moon which is obviously not the case.
I think you don't realizes what the calc is or how pushing it would work. The distance in the calc isn't the final position of Jupiter, its the distance that it travelled being pushed within two panels. Momentum is a thing and would keep Jupiter moving as it evidently does since its no where to be seen. It like pushing a ball, the ball doesn't stop where my hand reaches, it keeps going until the momentum is no longer there. So yeah, Jupiter is still moving after being pushed.

2) It’s heavily implied that they simply pushed Jupiter back to its original orbit as it is visually depicted by the author when in relation to the earth stars are shown but after a certain distance the image becomes pure black with no stars, implying Jupiter is simply getting pushed back to its original location.
There really isn't really any implication that it went back into its original position instantly or at all, as it shows one singular connected line of Jupiter, the no stars could also mean that the Jupiter travelled a great distance from the earth (which it did). Either way based on what I've seen on the wiki, stronger evidence may be needed.

So with that, the distance between earth and Jupiter should be used for the calc in determining its kinetic energy. Obviously we can’t base this on MFTL speeds as that doesn’t work with kinetic energy, but simply plugging in the values into the relativistic calculator gets the results much higher than the calc determined. About 3x baseline solar system to be exact.

Which would kind of be a decent upgrade for the series.
It’s not even a matter of calculation really. It’s just plugging in the values “mass of Jupiter” “99% speed of light” and “distance between Jupiter” into relativistic kinetic energy calculator.
Like you said the calc would be invalid because of MFTL speeds, and taking a faulty results which would be against wiki rules. The method of just lowballing the speed to 99% or at light speed would not work. I did/asked about it in one of my first calcs and it was said that doing so would be wanking results due to how ftl is.

I think you don't realizes what the calc is or how pushing it would work. The distance in the calc isn't the final position of Jupiter, its the distance that it travelled being pushed within two panels. Momentum is a thing and would keep Jupiter moving as it evidently does since its no where to be seen. It like pushing a ball, the ball doesn't stop where my hand reaches, it keeps going until the momentum is no longer there. So yeah, Jupiter is still moving after being pushed.

There really isn't really any implication that it went back into its original position instantly or at all, as it shows one singular connected line of Jupiter, the no stars could also mean that the Jupiter travelled a great distance from the earth (which it did). Either way based on what I've seen on the wiki, stronger evidence may be needed.

Like you said the calc would be invalid because of MFTL speeds, and taking a faulty results which would be against wiki rules. The method of just lowballing the speed to 99% or at light speed would not work. I did/asked about it in one of my first calcs and it was said that doing so would be wanking results due to how ftl is.
There is something I find weird and wonder if there is any discussions that have been made on it, what about verses that show a K.E. = 1/2m*v^2 type of formula, but are clearly light speed and above in feats and statements, wouldn't that just make it that their kinetic energy can work as such.

@Sir_Ovens goh multiverse should be infinite right since its based on alternate realities.
If yes shouldn't mori be granted infinite speed(thought speed) since he was able to search the multiverse within a finite time and bring over only a small elite who hate tatagatha

Just saying

@Sir_Ovens goh multiverse should be infinite right since its based on alternate realities.
If yes shouldn't mori be granted infinite speed(thought speed) since he was able to search the multiverse within a finite time and bring over only a small elite who hate tatagatha

Just saying
Not sure, if GOH Multiverse is infinite. For now it's only there 10 universes in GOH since Mori Summon His 9 alternate himself. Anyway, it's maybe cosmic Awareness stuff about Mori search himself across Multiverse

Flashback of the streamer girl and Ilypo cousin giving her something to stream.

Cuts the flashback of Dean transfer power to the machines

the stone tablets prophecy dean and staff girl reading.

The blue giant

Mori and Mubong about to clash

Mubong cuts Mori across the chest and stabs him in the center of his body and causes an explosion in the background, then slashes him to the outside.

Ilypo tells people (Including the lightning guy from the beginning) to power up the tech.

It shows a stream of the the streamer girl and exposes Mubong betraying Taejin and other ranfmarok events.

Blue giant 80% through

spirit bomb moment and everyone gives their borrowed powers to Mira via wi-fi. The cows people do the same and there is a passage reciting about the prophecy.

Mira shakes Deans hand and he gives it it toMori, all ther national weapons that people have are going to Mori and turning into a Yeoui

Everyone's energy, power, borrowed power and weapons are absorbing into Mori

Ghosts appear of the 6, jegal and Taejin and his old GF talking ot Mori

His crown goes blood red and energy wings

"borrowed power, lend" and there is the three princes, magicians grandson, Taejin, fake monkey king, old king, some of the six and his old gf.

everything that was black and destroyed becomes clean andhas colour again and Mori does that to the whole planet

mubong realizes that Mori is the god of prophecy and not him and smiles and doesn't care thinks its one more reason to kill him, "I kill god"

Shows the painting and what they rep. The army when they fought the princes is the alliance, ugly baby the prophet and Mori the thing eating the prophet.

They see Mori and with red wings and the passage about the red wings.

More of the spirit bomb moment

Mori charges at Mubong with everyone behind him while Mubong charges Tathagata behind him.

Mori brings some clouds with him.

Just saying
Sir Ovens is taking a break from the wiki

So there's no point in tagging him for stuff right now. He's turned off email notifications.

Flashback of the streamer girl and Ilypo cousin giving her something to stream.

Cuts the flashback of Dean transfer power to the machines

the stone tablets prophecy dean and staff girl reading.

The blue giant

Mori and Mubong about to clash

Mubong cuts Mori across the chest and stabs him in the center of his body and causes an explosion in the background, then slashes him to the outside.

Ilypo tells people (Including the lightning guy from the beginning) to power up the tech.

It shows a stream of the the streamer girl and exposes Mubong betraying Taejin and other ranfmarok events.

Blue giant 80% through

spirit bomb moment and everyone gives their borrowed powers to Mira via wi-fi. The cows people do the same and there is a passage reciting about the prophecy.

Mira shakes Deans hand and he gives it it toMori, all ther national weapons that people have are going to Mori and turning into a Yeoui

Everyone's energy, power, borrowed power and weapons are absorbing into Mori

Ghosts appear of the 6, jegal and Taejin and his old GF talking ot Mori

His crown goes blood red and energy wings

"borrowed power, lend" and there is the three princes, magicians grandson, Taejin, fake monkey king, old king, some of the six and his old gf.

everything that was black and destroyed becomes clean andhas colour again and Mori does that to the whole planet

mubong realizes that Mori is the god of prophecy and not him and smiles and doesn't care thinks its one more reason to kill him, "I kill god"

Shows the painting and what they rep. The army when they fought the princes is the alliance, ugly baby the prophet and Mori the thing eating the prophet.

They see Mori and with red wings and the passage about the red wings.

More of the spirit bomb moment

Mori charges at Mubong with everyone behind him while Mubong charges Tathagata behind him.

Mori brings some clouds with him.
It’s important to also mention that this power is called “Mori’s first and final power: Nirvana.” So Mori is actually borrowing everyone’s power directly and this causes everyone to lose all borrowed powers along with divine weapons and abilities and such.

Composite G.O.H Mori when?

Y'all might wanna wait on the Multiverse thingy thing before jumping the gun. And wait for clear explanation for that if ever they give one.

Nah i want him to be 2-C and a skill freak mother ****** at the end, because that would be the most based tier that Mori can have EoS.

Back