• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both are 8-A

National Competition Arc Mori and End of Son of Ogre to Baki Dou Baki is Used

Speed is Equalized

Mori Jin:

Jin.Mo-Ri.full.3025106.jpg

Baki Hanma:

baki_hanma_collection_by_nine_03_by_nine0690_den6o11-fullview.png

Yujiro negs them both:

Last edited:
Gonna go on i mini rant but I ******* Despise the 8-A Baki rating. It’s make no ******* sense and show how the people who made the revision have never read the manga. The fact that a minor character literally did the same feat but even more casually proofs this. I can’t wait to nuke 8-A rating and make them tier 6 lmao

Gonna go on i mini rant but I ******* Despise the 8-A Baki rating. It’s make no ******* sense and show how the people who made the revision have never read the manga. The fact that a minor character literally did the same feat but even more casually proofs this. I can’t wait to nuke 8-A rating and make them tier 6 lmao
I tried to tell him not to make the match but he wouldn't listen.

Also, for further confirmation, no, Mori doesn't know every Martial Art ever known to man, I was just playing along with a joke. He knows a lot of Martial Arts but he's never seen every Martial Arts ever and "mastered them twice".

Also, for further confirmation, no, Mori doesn't know every Martial Art ever known to man, I was just playing along with a joke. He knows a lot of Martial Arts but he's never seen every Martial Arts ever and "mastered them twice".
Awww fr? Then what’s stop Baki from going like “Oh I seen that before”

Awww fr? Then what’s stop Baki from going like “Oh I seen that before”
Mori going like "oh I know this now" as soon as Baki does anything relatively new.

Renewal Taekwondo is a fictional Martial Art, though, so he wouldn't inherently know Mori's main techniques, though.

Actually, a lot of Mori's Martial Arts are either original or fictional, which means Baki wouldn't have seen them before lol.

Most of Mori's martial arts are fictional but some other moves are from IRL martial arts and copied from IRL martial arts

Back