• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Nobody scales to telekinesis LS physically except maybe Zeus and Dragon.

Also Mujin just literally TK'd a solar system so it's kinda consistent.

Edit: Oh wait this is AP. Nvm I'll look into it.

Got a GOH-related question, so I figured I'd ask it here.

Why do we scale Monster Dusik Kim (Pre-Time Skip) to Zeus?

While it's true that he did launch Zeus away with a punch, the god took seemingly zero damage from his attack, and proceeded to easily blitz and knock him out afterward. (Chapter 276).

This is further supported by the fact that Zeus directly complimented Hallyang Seo for managing bruise his body at all, despite having taken a direct hit from Monser Dusik previously.

I'm not too knowledgeable on the series so I wanted opinions on this.

Got a GOH-related question, so I figured I'd ask it here.

Why do we scale Monster Dusik Kim (Pre-Time Skip) to Zeus?

While it's true that he did launch Zeus away with a punch, the god took seemingly zero damage from his attack, and proceeded to easily blitz and knock him out afterward. (Chapter 276).

This is further supported by the fact that Zeus directly complimented Hallyang Seo for managing bruise his body at all, despite having taken a direct hit from Monser Dusik previously.

I'm not too knowledgeable on the series so I wanted opinions on this.
Outdated profiles. Monster Dusik pre-timeskip should not scale to Zeus in the slightest.

Even Hallyang's Panhandler barely scales.

Yeah you can just change it to higher.

Mubong's eardrums were also ruptured and he didn't even flinch at that so there's an endurance feat for him, I guess. His profile is a whole 'nother animal that needs to be tackled, tho.

Speed should preferably be downgraded as well. Zeus deadass effortlessly blitzed him.

Idgaf about Sound Manipulation it looks fine, but Zero Punch also made Dean visualize a falling meteorite coming towards him. So that's supporting evidence.
Sound Manipulation is ******* pog take that back smh.

Kewl, yeah it does seem more legit since it isn't a one-time thing.

I'll go ahead and throw together a CRT with the downgrades for legitimacies sake.

I never said it wasn't pog, I just said I didn't care about it. Dusik deadass never even uses it again after that specific encounter with Mubong.

Well I did a rudimentary calc for the multiplier using Satan's Jupiter toss above and got 4-A Supreme Gods. And pretty far in there. 4.9960738e+50 J

For the same reason we don't scale martial arts to dura. It increases AP but doesn't increase dura. Otherwise we will get circular scaling.

The greater ranking given to martial arts is one of my personal points of disagreement. While it is true that martial arts do enhance AP, this gain is often not sufficient for a better rating since character attacks and "martial art" attacks sometimes perform similarly in the series. Additionally, characters that fight frequently tank/are durable enough to handle each other's "martial art" attacks. For instance, Mori's martial arts do raise his AP, but they aren't really that much more effective than standard punches and kicks throughout the series on occasions. Additionally, simply suppression can be used to explain why martial arts overall are more effective (This theory I am still looking at before I make a 100 percent judgement)

It's a little debatable if the martial arts should be given a whole tier or a higher ranking in my personal opinion despite being greater overall. Although I won't be altering the Wiki's position on it.

Mubong has a new form and get him some food, that brother starvin. (shirt less, anorexic and had red/black arms now)

Is tathagata overtake him now
Tathagata takes over him and his body turns into Tathagata

Tathagata turns into this giant tree thing across the planet, image a tree trunk-ish bottom with the top part tathagata upper body and head, with 6 arms

tathagata does a mouth blast at mori and mori blocks it and with a strained look and then punches him.

Tathagata head starts to twirst and bleed from his eyes

Mubong resisted possession again and eats (literally) the giant Tathagata and obtains his new form

there are scans in between that contain more content but yeah

GOH SUMMARY FOR 558

Mori starts off with humbling Mubong AS HE SHOULD: "For you to get sympathy...you would have to be reborn 108400 times."

Tathagata and Mubong fuse, saying that the prophecy is still in progress. The pieces of Tathagata's body he buried before are eroding, and Mubong continues to try and prevent Tathagata from taking control, but fails. "It's been a while, Son Wukong... This time, I'll be able to eat real prophet meat."

He's sending his ugly weird ass clone thingies (they're extremely ugly btw) to eat everything in their path in order to ultimately end up eating the real prophet (aka the child), and they fuse with everything that passes by them (very disgusting). He basically wants to eat up anything alive on the planet.

Mori the OG (I am visibly very biased) goes "Park Mubong was wayyyy more difficult to deal with lol" then doubts that Mubong's really lost control over himself.

Right afterwards, Mubong comes up and eats up a part of Tathagata, and states that he hates gods, therefore he would never let him touch his 'new' humanity, and completely regains control. "I hate gods, therefore I hate you too, Jecheondaeseong."

Then Mori laughs hysterically, and just tells Mubong to finish this "boring fight"... He also sorta acknowledges Mubong, by starting to call him "Mujin" instead.

But a piece of Tathagata's flesh moves a little in the background, behind Ahan and the child.

From what it is suggesting is that it might be a Mubong/Mori vs Tathagata as there is still that small piece of flesh behind Ahan and the baby

Prediction, Mori will gain Mubong strength and powers to fight tathagata who ate ahan and the baby.

Should be, but Mori isn't shown using it probably because he just stomps people in Monkey King Form.

he uses it off-screen in training during that time but implements it into battle during his fight with Satan. Kinda off-screen since we get flashback of him using it during training which took place in that period.

Pretty sure he's referring to when Monkey King Mode was incomplete, since it isn't on the profile that he can amp himself when in it.

Back