• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

galaxy mori incoming?
A nebula thunderbolt was launched as the names of real celestial bodies such as the Kuiper Belt and Oort Cloud appeared.
Its power was so strong that the outer edges of our galaxy could not maintain its shape, and all the fairies died and Park Mu-jin was driven to the brink of death.
However, Park Moo-jin brought out his seventh weapon, the Defilement, which was an attack that shot a ray that could cover our solar system.
And when all the weapons were destroyed, they went to the fight, and finally Jin-mori overwhelms Park Moo-jin.
^^ chapter 556
We definitely should calculate that

Yeah, its pretty obvious that the intent was that they created a super massive black hole that was tearing apart the galaxy.

Fat Mori's Big Bang is likely the same as Okhwang and Daewi's using Strong Force.

I did a rudimentary calc based on PowerToScale's Asia Big Bang calc and got 4-B, and far less so than the current 4-B multiplier, so that feat is out the window.

I did a rudimentary calc based on PowerToScale's Asia Big Bang calc and got 4-B, and far less so than the current 4-B multiplier, so that feat is out the window.
Supporting feat I guess, considering it doesn't seem to be him going all out and it being 4-B along overshadows everything else. If the calc is all good.

From what I gather, Mori spawned Gwendowoon from outside the galaxy(?) And killed all of Mujin's minions. However it's a combined feat from all the Moris so I'm not sure if it would scale to them as it damn near killed Mujin so he definitely doesn't scale.

From what I gather, Mori spawned Gwendowoon from outside the galaxy(?) And killed all of Mujin's minions. However it's a combined feat from all the Moris so I'm not sure if it would scale to them as it damn near killed Mujin so he definitely doesn't scale.
The outside the galaxy probably means outer side/outer area, It's google translate after all, and we can clearly see it in the galaxy.

Either way, he'll still be multi-Solar dividing the feat by the 9 of them (taking baseline galaxy levels)

The outside the galaxy probably means outer side/outer area, It's google translate after all, and we can clearly see it in the galaxy.

Either way, he'll still be multi-Solar dividing the feat by the 9 of them (taking baseline galaxy levels)
There is def maybe discussion to be made to support that mori scales to it but we just need the translations lots of weird stuff seems to happen

Besides, Mubong in this chapter is too easy to beat and I think that Tathagata will take over Mubong and become Mori's next enemy.

Considering the author really likes to milking this manhwa

Bruh put some spoilers on it for those who doesn't want to be spoiled

I mean it an imugr link with multiple pictures

The first is just a picture of Mori and his alternates which everyone on this thread is aware of already

If they wanted to see the actual spoilers they would click the arrow to continue

So Mori nebula Geundowun is called interstellar lightning lol, and I guess he can performed that attack himself without his other self's help.

But Mori in this latest chapter says that the limit of this world has come to an end, does that indicate that the universe will be destroyed or something like that if the context is there of what

Mubong summon a whole bunch of planets to cover up Mori, at least 12 from the panel. And also Mubong is trying so hard to not let Tathagata out, he cut his own because Tathagata managed to possess him and almost kill gen X kids.

But Mori in this latest chapter says that the limit of this world has come to an end, does that indicate that the universe will be destroyed or something like that if the context is there of what
I guess we'll have to wait on the next chapter, but it's a possibility though since other Mori's said that their Tathagata destroyed their dimension. Inb4 the dimension is just planet/earth -_-

so can we scale normal humans to mori kick? they all can see/react/know it happened in picosecond.🌚

so can we scale normal humans to mori kick? they all can see/react/know it happened in picosecond.🌚

to think base human can react to x250000 mori 🤣

anyone that can fight/react to mori dan> normal human = x250k mori

Last edited:
Back