• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

ok that's what i'm talking about, if it had as popular an audience as opm, the number of people who would make revisions would increase

I can but I'd rather work on them after this current fight because it adds a lot of stuff and I do not have the mental capacity to make a revision every week like the average OPM fan.

If you ever do get to it I could help once the official translations come out, at least.

EDIT: Response to Ovens.

Well I am currently working on splitting Daewi and Mira's profiles into pre- and post-timeskip so their pages aren't so bloated.

P&A wise we need to wait for english translations.

AP needs to be calc'd and again, we can't do those without translations.

Shouldn't Mori Dan simply be a key on Mori Jin's profile instead of being its own profile? Since he's Mori Jin himself, and basically does nothing until he regains his memories.

Shouldn't Mori Dan simply be a key on Mori Jin's profile instead of being its own profile? Since he's Mori Jin himself, and basically does nothing until he regains his memories.
I like the profiles when separated. Dan gets abilities separate from Jin later on as well as skills, and it keeps the Jin profile from being bloated.

I guess, but if you were to make it a key, he would ''lose'' a lot of his abilities and it would probably look alot better.

Regardless, shouldn't he have Information Analyses?
The main problem with merging Dan and Jin together is that Dan loses all Monkey King abilities until the grail and then loses them again when Mujin sealed his heart.

He fundamentally loses Monkey King abilities in the final arc and it's going to be very hard to present that information in a format that is easy to understand.

Also yeah, Mori should have info analysis.

Dan can look at people and immediately guess their Borrowed Power. It's quite broken actually.

Ah, right. An example of that I remember off the top of my head is when Dan figured out Dean's Borrowed Power was future sight just from looking at his fight with the water guy.

He also knew the activation of the fire guy's ability even though he had never met the guy.

Dean's first introduction fight if I remember correctly.

Found the chapter.

it's going to be very hard to present that information in a format that is easy to understand.
Yeah, that makes sense.

Mori figuring out their BP from pretty much nothing was what I was hinting at. This should also scale to Mori Jin, right?

But shouldn't he have it anyway since IA goes hand-in-hand with Power Mimicy?

So, other Mori's just ******* died, ****. Just right after we got confirmation that the short hair skinny Mori is actually Hui as well 😭

galaxy mori incoming?
A nebula thunderbolt was launched as the names of real celestial bodies such as the Kuiper Belt and Oort Cloud appeared.
Its power was so strong that the outer edges of our galaxy could not maintain its shape, and all the fairies died and Park Mu-jin was driven to the brink of death.
However, Park Moo-jin brought out his seventh weapon, the Defilement, which was an attack that shot a ray that could cover our solar system.
And when all the weapons were destroyed, they went to the fight, and finally Jin-mori overwhelms Park Moo-jin.
^^ chapter 556

Back