• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of High School: Dusik Kim Downgrades and additions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 1: Downgrades

Alright, so Dusik Kim's profile is a bit inaccurate. Specifically his first Key scaling.

So right now we have Dusik Kim in his "Monster Dusik" state at Star level, for being able to launch Zeus with a single punch. (Feat Here).

This should be removed. Zeus, despite taking the full brunt of the attack while off guard, took Zero noticeable damage on his body. The initial punch failed to even draw blood from him. Zeus would later go on to effortlessly blitz him, before pummeling him to near death

It's pretty clear cut that Dusik doesn't scale to him in any capacity.

Therefore, I propose his justifications be changed to the following:

AP
At least Continent level+, likely Multi-Continent level (His physical strength far outclasses the other members of The Six like Mujin Park), Higher as Monster Dusik (Sent Zeus flying with a single punch, but failed to do any noticeable damage to the god) |

Durability
Multi-Continent level (His durability far outclasses his overall physical output. Could take a casual punch from Zeus that sent him from South Korea to Shanghai), Higher as Monster Dusik.

His speed will similarly be downgraded. To simply:

At least Massively Hypersonic (Comparable to Mujin Park)

Monster Dusik is explicitly stated to boost his attack power and defense. It wouldn't make him any faster, regardless.

This wouldn't affect his second key at all. That remains unchanged.

Part 2: Ability addition.

Simple, straightforward additions.

Limited Sound Manipulation (Can scream loud enough to rupture eardrums and break windows)

Illusion Creation (His Zero Punch tricked a man into thinking he had been pierced through the chest, even causing him to spit up blood despite not touching him. This is supported by Dean visualizing's Dusik's fist as a falling meteorite)

That's it.

I agree with everything sans the illusion thing.

The guy was just so scared that he thought he had been punched. Dean was just visualizing what Dusik's punch felt like.

The guy was just so scared that he thought he had been punched. Dean was just visualizing what Dusik's punch felt like.
Thats still an illusion, though. I don't see how that's a refutation. And Dean did not actually take the Zero Punch, so he did not know what it felt like.

Thinking you have been punched and literally visualizing a hole in your chest, complete with spitting blood from the perceived impact, are two different things imo.

I feel like that should warrant at least limited illusion creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back