• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of Destruction vs. The Godslayer

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Beerus vs. Jack Noir

Both at Low 2-c.

Speed Equalized.

Jack noir gif
Does this look like the face of mercy to you?

vs.
Beerus hakai render by anthonyjmo-dbfkslu
Hakaishi

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
First of all, can you tell me what Red Miles is?
Jack raises his hand and a bunch of red tendrils completely destroy the Multiverse.

Is it allowed here? Beerus can't Dodge or block a multiversal range tendril wipe.
Yes it's allowed. And before you say stomp Beerus could Hakai so both have an equally good chance of winning. Hence why I made the match.

Hmm, okay. Immortality isn't an issue here. How potent is Noir's matter manipulation?
... Since when the hell did he have matter manipulation? I don't remember him ever using it.

I'm assuming it comes from his space powers? I legitimately have no idea why it's on his profile.

So spatial manipulation user then. I don't remember Beerus Fighting someone who can use space. How potent is it?

It's a passive he uses to warp away attacks or teleport around. It's not, however, passive, and he can be taken out by attacks that take him out of surprise

Anyhow, I vote Jack Noir. Far above an average Low 2C, having stomped multiple ones at once (while Beerus is unquantifably higher than Low 2C), and his teleportation is extremely tricky to get around. Unless Beerus IMMEDIATELY Hakais him, he is getting worn down easily

Xantospoc said:
Anyhow, I vote Jack Noir. Far above an average Low 2C, having stomped multiple ones at once (while Beerus is unquantifably higher than Low 2C), and his teleportation is extremely tricky to get around. Unless Beerus IMMEDIATELY Hakais him, he is getting worn down easily
When has Jack ever stomped multiple low 2-Cs at once?

Theglassman12 said:
First move hakai is likely since he can sense killing intent.
Just saying that Red Miles is an equally likely first move given that Jack is an omnicidal maniac who wants to kill all life he comes across. Nuking the multiverse just to kill one guy would be entirely in character.

Kaltias said:
I never understood the "sense killing intent = lolhakai" argument tbh
In that case should I bloodlust Beerus or restrict the Red Miles or something? Because Jack would likely start with the Red Miles and it doesn't seem entirely fair that he has a move that gives him an instant win while Beerus would be very unlikely to use his own trump card.

Kaltias said:
I never understood the "sense killing intent = lolhakai" argument tbh
When Beerus senses that someone is trying to kill him, he'll take the fight serious, and we've seen him use hakai more than once when he's serious.

When has he sensed killing intent though? I don't remember that. Was it with Zamasu?

@Wright

No need to restrict anything (besides it's not allowed anymore) if it comes down to the one more likely to use hax

@Glass

You sure? Because he could simply be careful if he knows that the opponent wants to kill him, without going for Hakai first.

He doesn't have combat applicable precog telling him "if he waves his hand you are dead" or anything of sort

1) Jack doesn't use Red Miles in character as often as people think. He only used when brought to the edge of despair by Jade's death (under Bequerel's influence)

2) Beerus is claimed to have an 'incomplete' Ultra Instinct, I think it might save him as long as Jack doesn't use Red Miles. Thing is, Beerus was rarely shown completely serious, but when he deems someone a threat, it seems he tries to Hakai them as quickly as possible

(still voting for Jack Noir though, Jack's space time manipulaiton should make him dodge any Hakai blast)

Yes I'm sure considering we saw him hakai Zamasu when he was serious, as well as threaten to hakai goku for starting a tournament that would destroy entire universes.

Depends on Jack's type of Immortality. Zamasu had a Regenerationn that worked down to the soul. Jack doesn't have that

@Glass

I'm dead sure that "you condemned entire universes to certain death" is higher on Beerus' list of stuff that you shouldn't do compared to "i understand that you want to kill me".

Also, "We have seen Beerus use hakai more than once when serious" =/= 100% granted lolhakai all the time

Tbf, Beerus has been actually serious only once where he used hakai right off the bat.

The second time he used it, he was not even "serious", he just wanted to eat his food in peace.

Then there is the third time he tried to threaten Goku with hakai, when Goku was going to Zeno's place.

OOC: Well, more like EVERY time he was serious and trying to kill, he used Hakai. The only way he might not use Hakai is if he thinks Jack Noir is too dumb to be able to fight

Why is Jack's type of immortality not mentioned?

Is the red blade move 2-A? because I believe beerus can use ki barriers and/or hakai barriers/aura that will help defend attacks but a 2-A move would probably bypass these defences I assume.

Back