• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Trying to make more matchups with unequalized speed

Original Series Vilgax vs Samurai Jack

Speed is unequalized

Starting distance is 20 meters

Battle takes place in a forest

Both are Low 7-C

Vilgax's Attack Potency (Upscales from 4.22 Kilotons)

Jack's Attack Potency (1.57 Kilotons, higher with Ancestral Power)

Who wins?

Squid face:

"I knew you knew I knew you knew I knew you would cheat": Keeweed

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Would vilgax count as evil to the sword? If not I think this is a stomp. Jack hilariously downscales from his feat while Vilgax curpstomps a higher feat.

Would vilgax count as evil to the sword? If not I think this is a stomp. Jack hilariously downscales from his feat while Vilgax curpstomps a higher feat.
Vilgax has literally blown up planets, stolen sacred artifacts and by extension, killed millions of innocent people, so yeah the sword would probably consider him as evil. Also Jack has a huge skill advantage and with the fight taking place in a forest he could use some of his stealth mastery

If he’s counted as evil then I’ll vote Jack. I think skill can be argued, but the speed advantage and durability negation means Jack can easily get the first hit and the first hit ends it.

Vilgax could win due to being a lot stronger but yeah Jack could take this. I'll count that as a vote for Jack

Back