• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"In neither case is it an omniscient being. However, in the SCP case, it is a normal person. In the 40k case, it is a cybernetically modified human granted untold knowledge by a being as old as the universe. "

While I would like to say that numbers very quickly become ones that humans can't define at a glance until they've counted, due to the presumed difference in intelligence between the two parties, I'd take the latter's statement as more impressive.

"Semyon says the value "cannot be defined", and if "greater than twelve" is as close as can be gotten, he's correct, since that described an endless amount of numbers, but does not define any exact one."

Well if "a number that can't be defined" isn't specific enough, then that means there are multiple numbers that can't be defined, so they could all be defined as "the Nth lowest number that can't be defined", but then that specifically defines them again. Oops.

Anyway, while I would take those statements as equally indicitive of a high number of dimensions had they come from two people of roughly the same intellectual callibre, from the description you gave, I'll take those statements as implying that Warhammer's verse has a higher lower bound for dimensions.

So, TGEoM stomps due to huge% more dimensions? My vote's going on that for now.

Agnaa said:
"In neither case is it an omniscient being. However, in the SCP case, it is a normal person. In the 40k case, it is a cybernetically modified human granted untold knowledge by a being as old as the universe. "
Nobody is by no means a normal perso

@Weekly

Normal as in an actual person, with powers coming from an outside source as opposed to himself. I know he's not exactly your average Joe. Unless there's a story that describes him as a completely different kind of entity. Been a while.

@Agnaa

"Well if "a number that can't be defined" isn't specific enough, then that means there are multiple numbers that can't be defined, so they could all be defined as "the Nth lowest number that can't be defined", but then that specifically defines them again. Oops."

This runs into the same problem of the number itself not being defined, terminology is intentionally very vague. No number has been defined, but a description has been given, as even with the first lowest number that could not be defined, the number before it would have to be unable to be defined either, as the number immediately after could not be expressed by simply adding 1, which I believe you brought up earlier. Thus getting further into the paradoxical nature.

Though, of course, this leads nowhere, since the number must be defined as having an actual value, which is the thing too large for us to define.

It is hard to say. But I think Yaldabaoth has more chances. He is as strong if not stronger than the Chaos Gods. But unlike the Chaos Gods he hasn't weaknesses/limits which they have. So Yaldabaoth has my vote.

mek/yal and above where going to become high 1-B due to destruction of an infinite amount of narratives within another narrative in a hierarchy similar to umineko, and would make 3812 either high 1-B or 1-A and swann 1-A

but it then got reduce to "atleast 196884th dimensional, likely countless dimensional" that was found just before 3812 was re-uploaded.

They weren't going to become High 1-B, actually, no God-Tier other than Swann and 3812 scales to the narratives

Basically we accidentally scaled most 1-Bs to 3812 for like a day before Ultima brought up that 3812 was pretty explicitly completely and utterly superior to everyone but Swann, so far.

Which makes sense considering it curbstomped something whose remnants became this.

This stomp is now God awful. Wait till Outerversal SCP becomes a thing.

Back