• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God Emperor of Mankind vs. Two little Girls (Bernkastel and Lambdadelta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard the God Emperor of mankind is a real manly man and a strong boi, but can he deal with the power of manly men's worst enemy, two precocious little girls?

Umineko's actually staying 1-A

DinahLiddell said:
Explain? How does he win against two little girls?
Doesn't win but dunno if they can exactly kill a True Godly

Emperor is not very far into 1-A.

I should really get around to playing Umineko, the fans claims it's the best story ever. While I know that's a straight out lie, I do like me a murder mystery. I'm gonna buy it when Umineko Gold comes around because the presentation and the voice actors is god tier for a visual novel from what I've seen so far.

read the manga and just started with the visual novel and from the much less detailed manga it is really rather enjoyable. and also the game is currently 50 percent off on steam, so if you want to buy it now go ahead, while the gold versition is not comfirmed yet it will act as an upgrade to the verstion currently for sale if made.

Thanks for the recommendation, but I'm gonna wait until Gold comes out, it looks sooooooo goooooood.

Anyways the two little girls fra.

MYHERO said:
Thanks for the recommendation, but I'm gonna wait until Gold comes out, it looks sooooooo goooooood.
Anyways the two little girls fra.
I think you should buy Umineko now at 50% off because Umi Gold would be free for those owning the normal versions.

MYHERO said:
I should really get around to playing Umineko, the fans claims it's the best story ever. While I know that's a straight out lie, I do like me a murder mystery.
For me it is the best story, but that's more like a personal thing, and honestly there can't be an actuall best story ever lol.

If you like murder mysteries then you'll probably love Umi, especially as the novel goes on.

Yeah there are too many variables in deciding which is the best story, coupled with the concept of subjectivity. Umineko has certain story elements that people loves, but people will also dislike those said elements. There can truly be no such thing as the objectively best story.

MYHERO said:
Holy shit really?! For free when you buy the og?! Kay
From the main site:

"If the Kickstarter is funded, all owners of the Steam version of "Umineko When They Cry" will have access to the contents of "Gold Edition" as a free update. Depending on the success of the campaign, additional features and new content may also be unlocked. "

My apologies but I think that this is a stomp. Can the Emperor hold the Chaos Gods to reach Real Space? Well... Lambda could actually see "Universes" as mere fiction. And if the Emperor or even the Chaos Gods could surpass that fiction-thing then her Truths sweep them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back