• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The flames of youth and of the soul! Rock Lee vs Kwon

Can Kwon actually use spiritualization though? We haven't seen her fight with it, and her version is inferior to Yoohwa's.

From what we know of it the only reason its a hard skill to use is due to the amount of stamina it uses.

Plus, its less its power and more its "immunity" to physical attacks that makes it useful here

True, but we still haven't actually seen her use it in battle. Seeing as how she's a blood member of the clan, her applications of the skill might be different.

It would've had to been a specific member, as many of them are unlikely to know that high a level of the technique. And Kwon isn't Yoohwa. Even after she supposedly learned it, we only saw her using the drill technique during the battle at Han's house.

I mean, she got her skills from her mother and guild leader, I would imagine those two are good enough at it.

The only big difference I can see happening is that she actualy runs out of stamina after a very brief ffight if she uses it.

I don't think she'd use it at all. Honestly. Knowing the technique doesn't mean that she suddenly has the capacity to proficiently use it as well.

On the actual match though, I'm guessing Rock Lee holds the AP advantage here? Given that Kwon is baseline 7-C.

I just checked. Rock Lee scales to part 1 Gaara, who is 46 kilotons. Baseline is only 5.8 kilotons. That's a HUGE AP advantage. Enough to stomp imo.

Back