• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The First Spinjitzu Master's speed and AP

Kepekley23

VS Battles
Retired
"Speed: Unknown. Likely FTL (Should be faster than Nadakhan, who reacted to and blocked light beams from 8 Nindroids at point blank range)"

Nothing here is sourced. Were said beams confirmed to be at the speed of light?

His "likely Low 2-C" isn't sourced either. Most sources I've seen say he created the world of Ninjago, not an entire universe.

That speed was supposed to be downgraded to MHS+, with Sub-Relativistic+ reactions (assuming that the laser beams are as fast as light). The thread I made was never fully concluded since I brought up another presumably MHS+ feat.

Here's the thread btw. And in it, there's a calc.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1744692

Yeah, said beams were light. They were reflected of his blade. That said, the feat was calculated at Sub rel.

FSM has repeatedly been stated to have created the Realm of Ninjago after he left the First Realm.

Unless there's proof "realm" means universe it shouldn't be assumed, especially when Ninjago explicitly refers to the planet.

Kepekley23 said:
Unless there's proof "realm" means universe it shouldn't be assumed, especially when Ninjago explicitly refers to the planet.
Realm refers to a universe in the Ninjago multiverse that can be tranversed by FSM's realm crystal, so yes, a realm is a universe.

Kepekley23 said:
Ninjago has also never explicitly been referred to as the planet. The area the ninjas live on is Officially referred to as Ninjago Island, and it only makes up half the hemisphere. People outside the realm like the dragon hunters always use Ninjago to refer to the realm.

Sorry for the wait. Just finished episode 94. Any way, here is a transcript from Kingdom Come:

Fenwick: Standing on a cloud? Easy. In other Realms, there are other rules. I'm Fenwick. I've been asked to show you around.

Kai: Nice to meet you. I'm—

Fenwick: Kai, yes, we all know. You're quite popular with the other monks. Up here, we see everything that goes on in Ninjago.

Cole: Then you know—

Fenwick: You've travelled far for the Sword of Sanctuary. A powerful weapon that can foresee your opponent's next attack. It's also the second clue to finding the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master.

Zane: (In a pirate accent.) Blimey. But how be you—

Fenwick: Finishing your sentences? I know, it's rather annoying, but up here we know, let's just say...we know what's going to come next. Come, I know Morro isn't far behind. Follow me and I'll explain.

(Wu, Misako, Nya, and Ronin interrogates Ghoultar.)

Nya: Deepstone bars. You're never getting out of here. Now tell us, what's in the tomb that's so important?

Wu: What does Morro want?

Ghoultar: Ghoultar never talk. Oops, Ghoultar talked. Uh, Ghoultar no talk from now on.

Ronin: Oh, I'll get him talkin' (He raises his Aeroblade.)

Wu: No, Ronin. We must find another way to get answers out of him. (Ghoultar laughs.)

Misako: Let him laugh. The Ninja are already in Cloud Kingdom and well ahead of Morro. Let's just hope they can find the Sword of Sanctuary before it's too late.

Wu: We must use our time wisely. Come, Nya, there's still training to be done. As for Ghoultar, keep an eye on him, Ronin.

Ronin: Don't worry, old man. I've got him.

(The Ninja and Fenwick walk into the library, where the monks are writing in scrolls.)

Monk: Wow, it's the Ninja.

Fenwick: I know you're familiar with a few of the Realms. Cloud Kingdom is just one more of the Sixteen Realms that exist parallel to Ninjago.

Later:

Kai: Do you know what's inside the tomb?

Fenwick: I do. Morro's after the Realm Crystal.

Fenwick: It is an important decision, one that will not only decide the fate of Ninjago, but the fate of the Sixteen Realms.

Kai: Do you know what's inside the tomb?

Fenwick: I do. Morro's after the Realm Crystal. It's the doorway to the Sixteen Realms.

Jay: Wow!

Fenwick: It is a bridge to greater understanding...or a gateway to ruin. When the First Spinjitzu Master created it, he knew the power to freely cross realms could never fall into the wrong hands, which is why he buried it with him in his final resting place. A tomb protected by impossible traps that only a Master of Spinjitzu could get by with the aid of the Sword of Sanctuary.

Cole: But I thought Morro just wanted to be the Green Ninja. What does he want with the Crystal?

Fenwick: It is not Morro who sees the power to ruin, but his master, the Preeminent.

Kai: The Cursed Realm. He's in charge?

Fenwick: Not he, but she. Queen of the Cursed, an evil so vengeful, she cannot crossover by any other magical means. But if Morro uses the Crystal to free her, after cursing Ninjago, there will be no stopping her reign until every last Realm falls under her control. (They arrive at a building.) We're here! Wasn't that a lovely ride?

Also, another thing:

In Ninjago, there is Outer Space, and it's filled with Stars (yes, the Ninjas went to Outer Space ones).

Meanwhile, there is a thing called the "Ethereal Divide": this is some kind of void space that is between realms. essentially, the 17 Realms themselves are inside of the Ethereal Divide.

And it's completely different from Outer Space. Look:

MoS48Realm
The Ethereal Divide

CometMain
Outer Space

Supposedly, the FSM went out of the First Realm and created Ninjago out of nowhere.

Back