• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Father Star wars Disney Key?

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Is the Fathe really 4-A even in the Disney Key?, i doubt it. shouldnt he just scale to the comet feat. the disney canon version anyway.

The Ones have multiple 4-A feats in both Disney and Legends.

Most overtly The Father created Mortis, a realm with multiple stars.

Was that quote saying the Son and Daughter destroying the galaxy outside of Mortis Disney Canon to?

Js250476 said:
Was that quote saying the Son and Daughter destroying the galaxy outside of Mortis Disney Canon to?
Yes. In The Clone Wars animated series, The Father tells Anakin that if the Daughter & Son were to fight each other, they could tear the fabric of the universe.

some of the reasoning though for their stats are directly out of Legends tho, like The father MFTL+ for being comparable to Abeloth.

Yeah, I remember Matthew once explained why he just rated them at flat out MFTL+ speed. I'll ask him to comment here.

yeah but why?, if he can fly around the universe destroying things, whats stopping him from just flying off the planet?

Back