• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fallout pages kinda suck

The Fallout content kinda sucks a lot. There are missing important characters, not to mention the absence of entire games like tactics and more. I already made a (Crappy made in two minutes) page for the protagonist for Fallout: Tactics HERE (Maybe someone can do a better job) EDIT Updated sandbox so now it doesn't suck as much (Could probably use some work though A̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶F̶a̶l̶l̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶p̶a̶g̶e̶s̶ )

Last edited:
🗿

It's empty....

Like the profile isn't completed at all, it's just barren with only the foundation on the sandbox, that's it...

Lack of pages is a common issue, really just takes more dedication to flesh out more characters. I've actually been doing a New Vegas Run and been considering helpping there.

I think the other more major issue it cleaning up justifications. Generally our stats look right, but we have very few calcs, a number of the pages coukd use links to the calcs we do have, and they all need the refrences treatment to update our standards.

I'll keep this followed, I might spare some time for this later.

Lack of pages is a common issue, really just takes more dedication to flesh out more characters. I've actually been doing a New Vegas Run and been considering helpping there.

I think the other more major issue it cleaning up justifications. Generally our stats look right, but we have very few calcs, a number of the pages coukd use links to the calcs we do have, and they all need the refrences treatment to update our standards.

I'll keep this followed, I might spare some time for this later.
yep I'm looking to help with all things fallout and i mean ALL

Added the warrior to the fallout page HERE EDIT And the Initiate from Fallout: Bos (No page yet)

Last edited:
I was considering making a profile for the Warrior myself, but you beat me to it. Looks good enough, though I think the profile's image is a bit poor-quality. I'll try to look for a better image and render it.

I'm guessing the rest of this thread is about fixing the profiles? If so, I'll try to finish the revision I was making for the Courier and post it here once I'm done.

I was considering making a profile for the Warrior myself, but you beat me to it. Looks good enough, though I think the profile's image is a bit poor-quality. I'll try to look for a better image and render it.

I'm guessing the rest of this thread is about fixing the profiles? If so, I'll try to finish the revision I was making for the Courier and post is here once I'm done.
the threads about adding more fallout stuff overall. By the way do you have a good match up for the warrior to commemorate they're addition

Alright, here are some additions for the Courier:

Replace the current image on his profile with this. This is the only official art of him, as him being the ranger on the loading screen and what-not is just some random headcanon. If this change gets accepted, then he loses the ranger armor and .44 revolver removed from his standard equipment based on reasons I just brought up, as well as that large image in his gallery being removed.

Remove standard human weaknesses from his weakness section because it's just really unecessary. I think action points are also game mechanics, which should also be removed from his weakness section.

His lifting strength should be upgraded to Class 5 as in the quest Three-Card Bounty he's capable of removing people's heads. This includes Driver Nephi, who constantly consumes Buffout, a chem that increases one's endurance, as well as Psycho, which also increases the endurance of someone's body. I don't know what tier would he be with power armor though, maybe just list it as higher with power armor?

Accelerated Development(?) - His body passively gets more durable, as shown with the Toughness and Adamantium Skeleton perks. You could argue this includes his striking strength as well since Endurance increases his unarmed stat, but ehhhhhhh. Rad Resistance perk makes his more resistant to radiation, becomes more resistant to melee attacks with Stonewall.

Corrosion Inducement via the Corrosive Glove, which as you have guessed deals acid damage. He should also get resistance to Corrosion Inducement due to being able to fight spore plants.

Durability Negation(?) - Piercing Strike ignores a specific amount of a target's Damage Threshold, weapons such as the ripper and chainsaw also ignores a target's damage threshold, Unstoppable Force makes him deal more damage to enemies that are blocking, can ignore a portion of a target's damage threshold using any shotgun ammunition with the Shotgun Surgeon perk. Opera Singer dismembers his targets everytime he lands a critical hit.

Statistics Reduction and Status Effect Inducement. Can reduce the strength, damage threshold and energy weapons mastery of his opponents with Dr. Klein's glove, can reduce energy weapons mastery and perception of his opponents with Dr. Mobius' glove, as well as make them enter a frenzy.

Air Manipulation(?) - Gabriel's Bark applies a knockback effect on his targets.

That's all for now.

Last edited:
The Warrior page is now up
Looks pretty darn good, in line with the other Fallout Pages. We still need to update a lot of stuff...also references, especially now that they're cracking down on a lack of links and references, so we need to get those done ASAP.

Replace the current image on his profile with this. This is the only official art of him, as him being the ranger on the loading screen and what-not is just some random headcanon. If this change gets accepted, then he loses the ranger armor and .44 revolver thing removed from his standard equipment based on reasons I just brought up, as well as that large image in his gallery being removed.
Fine with the image change. You can argue that the range outfit is POSSIBLE, but the official one is better for being accurate. Also he technically wouldn't lose them, since his 'standard equipment' would still contain all possible gear, we just shouldn't give it special mention over the generic stuff.

Also the duster outfit with him walking away is just badass, I've always loved that art.
Remove standard human weaknesses from his weakness section because it's just really unecessary. I think action points are also game mechanics, which should also be removed from his weakness section.
Agreed, I think it was agreed a long time ago that 'Standard Human Weaknesses' should be removed anyways...Plus, it's not even true, since Courier has resistances/counters to some 'standard human weaknesses'.

Action Points are a tough call since so many abilities in Fallout use them, and V.A.T.S. is a canon mechanic, so not sure how I feel about AP being removed or not.
His lifting strength should be upgraded to Class 5 as in the quest Three-Card Bounty he's capable of removing people's heads. This includes Driver Nephi, who constantly consumes Buffout, a chem that increases one's endurance, as well as Psycho, which also increases the endurance of someone's body. I don't know what tier would he be with power armor though, maybe just list it as higher with power armor?
Lack of animation means it's impossible to tell if he rips them off or cuts them off. The easier assumption is the mundane one, so we might need a quote or text box that references Courier ripping them off.

I THINK higher is fine, because that sounds right that Power Armor increases Lifting Strength, but that's something we should reference and link scans for.
Accelerated Development(?) - His body passively gets more durable, as shown with the Toughness and Adamantium Skeleton perks. You could argue this includes his striking strength as well since Endurance increases his unarmed stat, but ehhhhhhh. Rad Resistance perk makes his more resistant to radiation, becomes more resistant to melee attacks with Stonewall.
Toughness and Adamantium Skeleton are probably not Accelerated Development, judging by how perks work with their limited amount of times they can be taken and courier doesn't continue to improve them once they're maxed out. Not that it's a big deal, he already has Accelerated Development thanks to other EXP related perks anyways so some PaA listed.

Rad Resistance is already listed under PaA, so we're already good there. We should make a mention of Stonewall, I don't think we do currently.
Corrosion Inducement via the Corrosive Glove, which as you have guessed deals acid damage. He should also get resistance to Corrosion Inducement due to being able to fight spore plants.
It should probably be an Acid Manipulation AND Corrosion Inducement, since it's officially 'acid damage' and is effective on inorganic targets for the corrosion part. I have no issues with is being an Acid and Corrosion resistance since Courier can walk off that kind of damage from the Spore Plants.
Durability Negation(?) - Piercing Strike ignores a specific amount of a target's Damage Threshold, weapons such as the ripper and chainsaw also ignores a target's damage threshold, Unstoppable Force makes him deal more damage to enemies that are blocking, can ignore a portion of a target's damage threshold using any shotgun ammunition with the Shotgun Surgeon perk. Opera Singer dismembers his targets everytime he lands a critical hit.
Limited durability negation sounds about right for all of those for bypassing amounts of traditional damage resistance, however I'm pretty sure Opera Singer would count as straight Durability Negation due to that dismembering effect...I forgot how brutal that is in concept...
Statistics Reduction and Status Effect Inducement. Can reduce the strength, damage threshold and energy weapons mastery of his opponents with Dr. Klein's glove, can reduce energy weapons mastery and perception of his opponents with Dr. Mobius' glove, as well as make them enter a frenzy.
Those are fair, plus we should also tally up the poisons and other toxins Courier can apply to their weapons that can also cause debuffs, those should probably count for Statistics Reductions as well. We already have Statistics Reduction in Equipment, but it should be more fleshed out with these examples

That's all for now.
I think that's still just Sound Manipulation and the force of it. Worth mentioning, probably not enough to count as Air Manipulation though.

Redid the fallout main page
I just noticed the Typo on the Zeta Death Ray being spelled Zeta Dath Ray.

Replace the current image on his profile with this. This is the only official art of him, as him being the ranger on the loading screen and what-not is just some random headcanon. If this change gets accepted, then he loses the ranger armor and .44 revolver thing removed from his standard equipment based on reasons I just brought up, as well as that large image in his gallery being removed.

That's all for now.
All of this is fine to me but I personally made a CRT for that Head Ripping Feat and it pretty much got rejected even though you can still do it with literally nothing in your inventory and we know that interacting with shit that requires outside tools like digging up Graves with a shovel requires you to actually have a shovel or picking locks requiring bobbypins so the fact that the Courier can just yank a person's head off with literally nothing in their Inventory should be more than enough proof for it to be a legit LS Feat. It's not like the ************ doesn't also have a ******* achievement for killing Deathclaws with a Switchblade or Boxing Gloves, the same creatures that we list at Class 1 to 5.

You should probably make sandboxes or blogs for the changes first and present them in a CRT, that way people can proofread and offer their input before applying them
I only recategorized the profiles into their respective factions

I only recategorized the profiles into their respective factions
Which is generally fine, but since we're hoping to make some bigger changes it might be nice to open up a sandbox to come to some general agreements and do it as one big CRT so we can cover as much as possible

...We have a Sunny Smiles profile???

Which is generally fine, but since we're hoping to make some bigger changes it might be nice to open up a sandbox to come to some general agreements and do it as one big CRT so we can cover as much as possible

...We have a Sunny Smiles profile???
Ya we do I don't know why

Ya we do I don't know why
I mean...There's nothing wrong with having one, she's unique, she plays a pretty strong role in the Courier's start, she's well liked enough. It's harmless to have.

I'm just shocked that we gave her one, especially before a lot of other characters. Basically no companions have pages...Weird. Harmless. But weird. Never noticed it before.

I mean...There's nothing wrong with having one, she's unique, she plays a pretty strong role in the Courier's start, she's well liked enough. It's harmless to have.

I'm just shocked that we gave her one, especially before a lot of other characters. Basically no companions have pages...Weird. Harmless. But weird. Never noticed it before.
Gotta love the fact that Sunny Smiles got a page before ******* Fawkes.

Action Points are a tough call since so many abilities in Fallout use them, and V.A.T.S. is a canon mechanic, so not sure how I feel about AP being removed or not.
V.A.T.S. being canon doesn't necessarily mean that AP is canon. Pretty sure they're never mentioned in lore either, just in gameplay stuff, unlike V.A.T.S.
Lack of animation means it's impossible to tell if he rips them off or cuts them off. The easier assumption is the mundane one, so we might need a quote or text box that references Courier ripping them off.
All of this is fine to me but I personally made a CRT for that Head Ripping Feat and it pretty much got rejected
Why was it rejected? The fact that the Courier can literally rip their heads off without having any items in their inventory is proof that he isn't doing it via a sharp weapon or something else.
It should probably be an Acid Manipulation AND Corrosion Inducement, since it's officially 'acid damage' and is effective on inorganic targets for the corrosion part. I have no issues with is being an Acid and Corrosion resistance since Courier can walk off that kind of damage from the Spore Plants.
Thought Acid Manipulation and Corrosion Inducement were merged, this is some mandela effect stuff. Eitherway I'm fine with that.
Those are fair, plus we should also tally up the poisons and other toxins Courier can apply to their weapons that can also cause debuffs, those should probably count for Statistics Reductions as well. We already have Statistics Reduction in Equipment, but it should be more fleshed out with these examples
He can apply poison from datura plants on his weapons, so he has access to intelligence reduction and Perception Manipulation.
I think that's still just Sound Manipulation and the force of it. Worth mentioning, probably not enough to count as Air Manipulation though.
Fair enough.

V.A.T.S. being canon doesn't necessarily mean that AP is canon. Pretty sure they're never mentioned in lore either, just in gameplay stuff, unlike V.A.T.S.

Why was it rejected? The fact that the Courier can literally rip their heads off without having any items in their inventory is proof that he isn't doing it via a sharp weapon or something else.

Thought Acid Manipulation and Corrosion Inducement were merged, this is some mandela effect stuff. Eitherway I'm fine with that.

He can apply poison from datura plants on his weapons, so he has access to intelligence reduction and Perception Manipulation.

Fair enough.
It was rejected because never got an animation for it so the staff that rejected it basically said it doesn't count because it could've been any number of things that the Courier did to get it.

I know it doesn't mean they're canon for sure...It's just something I'm hesitant on because I'm not sure if they're brought up or not. They're referenced in perks so often I genuinely can't remember where the game mechanics start and stop. I'm fine with removing them if we can find no evidence though, but I'm just cautious.
I feel the problem is a mix of the ambiguity AND creator intention. The heads are key items on 'bosses', the developers probably intended you to never be in a situation where you don't have gear and items by that point. So it's a debate of Creator Intent/Oversights and how we should interprets those. I'm leaning on the side of the situation where you do it without gear feels unintentional and is likely not what they meant to have happen.

But yeah, other than those two sticking points, I'm personally in agreement with all of this for the most part.

We still need a pretty heft AP and Feats revision to be worked on still. We need to gather up all the feats we use for AP, find their justifications and references, and straighten out what gear counts for which justification so we can clean up the Tiers and APs while were here revising the abilities. Because it can be shockingly hard to make sense of where these stats come from even though I think there's no actual problem with our tiers.

We need to give the Sole Survivor and Lone Wanderer Resistance to Madness Manipulation for the Dunwich Shenanigans involving Lovecraftian BS that literally drove people mad as shown in terminal entries and holotapes. Here's some stuff for the Dunwich Borers from Fallout 4. I don't have the scans for Fallout 3 yet.

It's why we didn't agree with the upgrade before. For all we know the Courier just used a knife or random piece of debris rather than rip it off Predator style.

It's why we didn't agree with the upgrade before. For all we know the Courier just used a knife or random piece of debris rather than rip it off Predator style.
I still think that's dumb considering the other things you can't interact with without certain items while this isn't one of them but whatever I guess....

How about adding references to the currently empty References section of The Warrior (Fallout) profile?

Which parts need references, exactly?
I've made that suggestion not because I saw a specific detail that needed a reference but because I saw that References section is completely empty and the Wiki currently really wants References on the pages.

I've made that suggestion not because I saw a specific detail that needed a reference but because I saw that References section is completely empty and the Wiki currently really wants References on the pages.
I'm aware that the new standards say that every new profile needs references included now, but can't exceptions be made? Literally all of the Warrior's stuff is from a single game and the links lead to wiki pages that go in-depth about what his abilities or equipment do.

Back