• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Eversor Assassinorum must assassinate.....the Murakumo Unit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yeah, leme jumping into the Assassinorum spam here. This time, the Eversor must assassinate.......the Murakumo unit? Would he success?

-Low 5-B Eversor Assassin and Low 5-B Mu-12 are used

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place: Space Colony

-Range is 10 meters

-Win via anything!!!

Eversor helmetless
Mu 12 blazblue by nancher-d2zlgt1

VS

• Mu-12: 5 (Strawberry Milk addict, Mr. Bambu, Schnee One, LightinAnt, ABoogieYesSir)
  • Inconclusive; 0

Mu 12 has 2 low 5-B keys, which one are you using?

Well, the keys don't seem to properly match up to the powers and abilities section, so I'm kinda unsure what she has. How does the type 8 work though?

No I mean is she instantly ressurected, or does it take a while or what. He's also not some transcendent being, so do we assume he's in the area or something?

Ok, so it's not applicable for combat in this case. Good to know.

I can't find a blazblue calc. Is it just using 10^31 joules from the statement?

Well blazblue's type 8 is not really consistent since it took Nu-13's lifelink took days but that is likely do to it being in the boundery and people only noticed her lifelink was working after a Nu-13 possesed Lambda-11 was killed. But hazama's lifelink worked in a few seconed it seems.

As for the 10^31 joules is a statment from Izanami. It was coveredhere and seems to real value she would be using is 3.15 x 1031 joules.

Edit: I went back to Continuum Shift ending. to see how fast hazama's lifelink took. It looks like Hazama is killed by Relius ,and Terumitakes over Takamagahara at around the same time Ragna didthis with hazama showing up fully revived right after ragna freed noal. So it likes like a there type 8 from a lifelink would be applicable for combat.

I'm getting some conflicting answers on the AP lol. Eversors scale to Leigenstrasse. Leigenstrasse once beat Darnath Lysander in a fight, while at the same time fighting two elite squads of space marines, an Emperor's Champion, a Vindicare Grand Master, and a Culexus Grand Master. Lysander scales to beating the master of a guy who has a feat quantified by this calc, but keep in mind that the presence of a Culexus is a weakening one and Leigenstrasse pretty much stomped everybody except the one Eversor Assassin.

Eversor Swords negate durability anyways and Eversors are incredibly hard to actually hit, so there's that.

I guess I'll vote the eversor via durability negation and a likely skill advantage. The fact that they explode on death with enough Force to kill whatever killed them also helps the eversor turn it's own death into an inconclusive instead.

Eversor "stealth" is "Nobody can say it happened if nobody is alive to report it".

It wasn't relevant to my reasoning anyways though.

Mu is designed to take out people who lived and fought against the threats through beginning of time tho. She also is skilled enough to take on Ragna who were trained by strongest being alive. I think they're equal at least. She also is at range game, she opens portals millimeters away from its face to summon swords from there.

"Nobody can say it happened if nobody is alive to report it."

What a good quote.

Honestly I'll hand it to Mu, too. Without Eversor's poison, that AP advantage is gonna be a big boon, all other points aside.

One shot worthy AP advantage alone doesn't give a victory to the Eversor, but the Eversor lacking decent ways to ignore Durability beyond the power sword in this fight and not even being aware of zig gives Noel a solid victory IMO

Voting Mu as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back