• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Entity (Visage) vs Susan Sto Helit

So first thing I wanna address is Susan should be fine with the Madness Manip under the premise that she looks at Death just fine whereas his presence is so repulsive to people that they mentally change out what he looks like with a human being.

Mid-Combat she won't take on Death's abilities or Death's mount unless it's proven she needs to, so infinite speed blitz and Immortality Type 5 is unlikely. What she will probably try is stabbing with the sword she got from Death since that's her main consistent weapon.

So how I figure this working out is Entity doing the Entity thing and manipulating space in the mansion to attempt to mindfuck Susan. Susan deals with it because she has before by just pushing through and maybe cheating by timehax and moving through walls. If the entity goes in for a melee kill, Susan will likely take a victory by right of soul-stabbing. If Entity plays keep away, as it may well likely do, I'd lean towards Inconclusive- it might not sufficiently kill Susan but instead keep her ******* around in the mansion.

It's pretty in-character for The Entity to stay away until it feels victory is assured. Typically how it works is it'll teleport right up behind the player, and I do mean right up behind them, and stick all ten of its claws into them. But this is only after it's spent what's probably several hours in-game bombarding the player with illusions and perception fuckery.

Although, now that I'm rereading the descriptions of Madness Manip, it almost seems like The Entity should have Type 2 instead. The only time you ever actually look at the Entity is when it kills you-- otherwise you go insane by experiencing its illusions or staying in the dark for too long.

I'm somewhat aware. I've been watching the game, pretty solid work as a side-note. Back to the match, I'm also aware of that strategy and why it wouldn't work. Susan's hair sort of alerts her to threats. It undoes itself and goes wild.

Back