• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Entity vs Ignited Freddy (Skinmarink vs The Joy of Creation; 0-0-0)

It isn't listed on the dang profile. Madness had is the only one there
That doesn't answer my question.

Why would IGNITED FREDDY, have the abilities of GOLDEN FREDDY (completely separate character) listed on HIS profile??? there isn't 'death manipulation' on ignited freddy's page because he doesn't have death manipulation. Golden Freddy does. This isn't that hard to understand. it'd be like Blitzo having the abilities of Stolas listed on his profile because he can indirectly summon Stolas

Last edited:

Why would IGNITED FREDDY, have the abilities of GOLDEN FREDDY (completely separate character) listed on HIS profile??? there isn't 'death manipulation' on ignited freddy's page because he doesn't have death manipulation. Golden Freddy does. This isn't that hard to understand. it'd be like Blitzo having the abilities of Stolas listed on his profile because he can indirectly summon Stolas
Does golden have a profile?

Make a CRT regarding it then. I'm just going in accordance with the profile and rulebook

Sometimes, we also put abilities characters get through summoning.
Ignited freddy should get:
Death Manipulation Via Summoning.

Sometimes, we also put abilities characters get through summoning.
Ignited freddy should get:
Death Manipulation Via Summoning.
But he doesn't control the summoning. i've already showed an example of someone else on the wiki who doesn't control a summon of someone, and they don't have that listed on their page. because they aren't directly summoning them.

But he doesn't control the summoning. i've already showed an example of someone else on the wiki who doesn't control a summon of someone, and they don't have that listed on their page. because they aren't directly summoning them.
Fair enough. I was thinking things like hush's first key, which haa invincibility through the fly it summons, but I guess we do have to take in consideration if they control the summon. You should've, however, noted summoning, as that its missing in its page.

Fair enough. I was thinking things like hush's first key, which haa invincibility through the fly it summons, but I guess we do have to take in consideration if they control the summon. You should've, however, noted summoning, as that its missing in its page.
Im waiting for their speed to get calc'd to make a CRT to fix the problems.

Well, this is confusing fight even by my standards, but lets try and break this down.

In terms of physicals Freddy takes this. One can pull out eyes and mouth, the other can bite through necks and scales to another animatronic who can kill in one punch (man). Speeds are unknown for both characters, but since Freddy is the only one with any notable speed feats, I'd say he wins that too.

Getting into Hax however, this is where things becomes confusing. At a first glance, it seems that The Entity would be able to win by BFR-ing Freddy to its realm, where its able to use a large variety of abilities to take the animatronic down, along with technically having a higher AP there due to pocket reality manipulation. However, Freddy is capable of traveling between worlds on his own, so even if the entity could send him there, Freddy could likely return to the real world, and there's nothing to suggest that the Entity could hold him permanently in his realm, or prevent him from escaping.

Also, most of the haxs against Freddy, barring a few, are rendered moot in some capacity.
  • Disease Manipulation is useless because Freddy is a robot, enough said.
  • Technology Manipulation likely wouldn't work because its likely not powerful enough to shut down Freddy. Even if we could assume it could do so, Fredy himself has a form of Technology Manipulation that is much more potent than The Entity's, so he could likely resist the Entity's attempts of shut him down. Also Freddy is technically a spirit, so if the Entity shuts Freddy down, his spirit could just boot him back up.
  • Both have time Manipualtion, but Freddy's can stop time and rewind it in a time loop, while the Entity's is a bit harder to explain and a bit dubious at best. Either way, there's nothing to suggest that the Entity can resist a time stop or being put through a timeloop against its will.
    • On a slight tangent, Freddy's own timeloop abilities means that the Entity's can't wait until 6am for Freddy to leave and win by incap
  • Shapeshifting is a moot point since both characters have it.
  • The only hax that I could see working against freddy are Telekinesis, Gravity Manipulation, and Existence Erasure. However, all of these abilities are kind of dubious at best for hax since they are all rather limited in some way. Telekensis can only be used to move small shelves and knife drawers, while the Gravity Manipulation is never really used in an offensive capacity. EE could be a win con, but it only seemed to be used on objects created in its own pocket reality, and it only really worked on Kayleee after 572 days of what could only be non-stop torture, so I doubt that it work on Freddy fast enough to win by that condition.
  • In fact, this could be applied to all the abilities the Entity has. ALL of them are limited in some capacity, are resisted by Freddy or are too dubious to justify them being possible win-cons. While Freddy is dubious as an entity of its own, all of his hax are fairly straight forward, explainable and are jusifiable win-cons.
It should also be stated that the hax listed are likely a result of the Pocket Reality Manipulation, so its likely that most or all of the listed hax can't be used while The Entity is outside of it/people aren't in it, and Freddy could likely escape from the Pocket Dimension. Even if they could use them outside of the pocket dimension, they would likely be ineffective due to the above points.

As for Freddy's own hax, aside from his immersion capabilities and shapeshifting (the latter being moot since both combatants have it), all of his hacks either counter the Entity's or are mostly useless against the Entity proper in this fight. Except for one; his Madness Manipulation. Being able to drive your enemies insanse is a good way for Freddy to get the Entity to lose control and drop its composure, and likely render a win by incapping the Entity before it goes for a final blow. Plus Freddy can play the Theodore March with Sound Manip, so Freddy slowly confronting a freaked out Entity while the former is just playing its theme song is not only a good way to scare the Entity out some more (kind of like a minor Fear Manip) but its also a Death Battle type ending if I ever heard one.

On another note, Freddy wins against the Entity because of the type of characters both monsters are. The Entity is a piss more representation of a kid's fear of the house after dark, who's only dub is torturing and tormenting a pair of kids under the age of 10. Meanwhile, Ignited Freddy, while different is based on Freddy Fazbear himself. A robot possessed by the spirit of a child killed by a child killer. A robot who spends their nights freaking out the ass of grown men due to resembling the man who killed them, before stuffing them into an animatronic suit for them to die a horrible death in. The Entity is a borderline Child Killer, Freddy hunts Child Killers.

Y'all hate to hear it. Freddy Takes the W.

To commemorate, let me share with all of you an alternate not canon compliant ending for Skinamarink, in which the Entity bit off more than it could chew:

The Enitity made its way through the barren doors of a long abandoned Pizzeria, sensing that a lone child was present, despite the impossibility of it all. It needed someone new for its 'children' to make friends with.

However, as it enters the resturaunt, the doors close behind it. As it looks back for a moment, the Entity is disurbed by a sound in front of it, as it looks back foward to see an animatronic present.

"You should have never returned.... I know your stench...you will pay in your blood"

The Entity cared not for the words said by the machine, for it has found its prize. It could sense the soul of the child it was looking for, hidden underneath that ciruitry. Grinning, the Entity waved its hand, and it and Freddy were sent to its realm.

There was a moment of silence in the resturaunt, before air itself began to vibrate as against all odds, shaking the resturaunt as sounds from the Entity's realm began to manifest. Sounds of screaming and begging and "get away from me machine" filled the air as the resturaunt began to shake even louder, as the growing screams of something robotic filled the air.

Something emerged from the air with a snap. The robot returned, carrying two small children in each of its arms, both shaken, but none worse for wear as their return to the real world fixed the damage they had been dealt to by that accursed monster.

As for the monster, itself, it lay down on the pizzeria floor. Broken, injured, his eyes full of panic as he was forced to bear witness to the mania behind this so called machnine.

Freddy put the two children down onto a table where both kids sat down on the table. The robot manifested a hot pizza in a box for them to share, which they took upon some hestiation, but soon were able to find enjoyment in. Seeing as the children were ok, the robot headed back towards its opponents.

The Entity's eyes widended as the robot walked up to him, feeling fearful as it got closer and the hallucinatios began to fill the monsters mind.

"No..." it croacked out barely, its throat hurting to speak "stay back..."

The robot just then stopped stood there as it stared at the broken and dying corpse of its enemy. The Monster had no idea of what it would do next.

The robot just stared a moment, longer...before raising both of its arms to its mouth.... and then put on some shades out of nowhere,
and began to beatbox a familiar tune...

As the entity slowly died in confusion and pain, the only sounds left were the sounds of two children eating pizza, and a spirit-possessed robot beatboxing the Theodore March over the corpse of the monster it just murked, in a manner most disrespectful.

Just to note, Freddy and the rest of the ignites might be becoming subsonic soon, so this match might become irrelevant unless speed gets equalized.

Back