• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The end of a road...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scz2qcgZqDc

And the beginning of another!

A-hem. I'll try to make this short:

To put it in simple terms, what I'd call "the most problematic part of my learning experiences" is over. As most people around here should know, I had to leave for these past months thanks to my live being a COMPLETE mess, where any free time I had wasn't really "free".

Without going too much into details, these past few months, I felt like I HAD to give it my all if I wanted to feel a sense of accomplishment - or better yet, progress in my life (in a bunch of things, especially my training as writer/artist).

With that being said, that is over. Today, I feel WAY better than I was the day I left, am FINALLY starting to learn digital art seriously (that's like a dream coming true for me) and if there's one thing I can say about this place, is that I missed it.

VSB and FC/OC.

I can say that together, these two wikias helped me grow, both as someone who wants to make histories and as a person - not only because of the system, consistency and structure that I really love about this place (congratulations to the staff, once again!) but also because of the many amazing people I've found here.

Anyways, that's it. To people like Matthew, Promestein, Cross, Venom, Sera, AkuAku, Ultima, Antvasima, Cal, Ryu, Flourine... And everyone that I'm really too lazy to keep typing... You all have my thanks! And I'm glad to be back in this community.

Now, to get my stuff together and start working on my stuff, and reading stuff here too!

Kudos to all!

Well, to begin with, I'd like to comment on a few pages I didn't have time to, back when I left. - kills self because the number has grown so much I don't even know anymore -

And since there's a few vs threads going on, maybe I'll try to give my input there, too.

You wanna start on my Exceed characters of "A Guardians Pride"? They're not complete on the personalities more or less, but i'm getting there as of recent for a while. Ones i have much work on is Patrick Walker and Aaron Myers. As well as Alfonso Felix and Elina Myers. Though you can wait until i finally get their personalities done in later. ^^

And ah alrighty on the matches part.

'k then, in that case I'll start with the threads later, then I'll take a look at your pages, Cross. I mean, I do remember that I didn't have time to talk in a number of yours and was planning to back then!

Back