• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The End and The Destruction, can they clear Nasuverse?

Interesting but you should wait till anos gets the upgrades done

Now since anos is even more harder to kill + Yogiri instant death... yeah them probably solo

Pretty sure there is an omnipresent NEP type 2 in Nasuverse, but there is a chance the 2-As will become 2-B, but take that with a very small grain of salt

Anos was able to affect NEP2 even when he wasnt NEP2, and now hes getting it

How not help? he erases graham who was NEP type 2 when he wasnt NEP2?

Who's Akasha? I searched her/his profile but found none.

Thanks.

The Root isn't even a character but a place, so why do you even bring it up?
Dk that much about fate, but I thought it was a god? On Comicvine, and even here, I heard that it was an omnipotent god compared to rest of the series. And IIRC, I even saw a profile for it before (Granted, idk if was on Vsbattles, or another wikia)

Regardless, if its truly just a place, then what about Shiki? Doesn't she have something with the root, and isn't she apparently higher than baseline NEP2? I'm not sure if Anos or Yogiri (yet) can deal with that.

People said that transduality type 2 can block almost every hax so even if yogiri can kill UEG he maybe can't do anything to defeat void shiki also low 1-C akasha is ultra wank

People said that transduality type 2 can block almost every hax so even if yogiri can kill UEG he maybe can't do anything to defeat void shiki also low 1-C akasha is ultra wank
void shiki's profile is treated as 5D while not really 5D lmao

Then she cant kill anos, also anos cant kill her

The scan for Void Shiki tier was already given to Ultima and accepted it. No idea why they haven't done the CRT though.

That's why I wont talk about the tier. Because they haven't done the CRT. But for that future upgrade, they wouldn't be able to do a damn thing and the Beast resistance would likely scale because of the KnK event.

Back