• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Emprah Vs A bootleg Chaos God

Isn't the reason they can't effect materium emperor is because Warp emps is keeping them away?

Warp emperor and materium emperor are the same being. Also, there is a grey knight by the name of Crowe who has a daemon sword that he just uses as a regular sword. In addition to this, he is not allowed to experience any sort of emotion whatsoever, must constantly be holding on to the sword to the point of being totally unable to use other weapons, and often has to endure the inhabitant trying to escape. Why is that? Well, an extremely powerful daemon, once thought to be a nacent chaos god, is sealed in that sword, and when he's not looking after it it will do things like travel through space and time, kill things, and try to manifest in realspace. The emperor should be able to do better than that unnamed daemon, even if it's a very powerful one.

Sakamaki Fuji said:
Wokistan said:
Because he can just enter the warp from wherever he got sealed? Also, if any of the main 4 chaos God's can do sealing, it probably doesn't work on the emperor.
Shiroyasha, who can travel anywhere instantly just by clapping her hands, couldn't even move after she got sealed by a far weaker character.
? what bout this

If that anywhere doesn't include a realm devoid of the concept of dimension, and the only "here" is where a strong enough will defines it, a place which the idea of location breaks down, then I don't think that's encompassing enough. Also, it looks like she needs to move to use her teleportation. Technically the seal doesn't even need to negate that ability, as it just prevents her from activating it due to her inability to move.

Also, he needs to have that as a consistent opening vs the Erasure.

Yeah, though I'm not entirely sure if this is the fairest thing in the world.

My vote goes the Emperor FRA

And yeah finding a good match for GEoM is hard because hes an extremely powerful smurf.

I only i ever 'say' that when I do GEoM cause its faster and everyone knows who im talking about, any other time I call time the emperor of mankind.

I guess but people ive seen people use EoM and then have to explain who it is while with GEoM it genrally recognized.

Back