• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Emprah Vs A bootleg Chaos God

GEOMK would maybe also start with his EE aswell, which is so powerful not even the chaos gods could do anything about it.

Sakamaki Fuji said:
Can he bypass Mid-Godly regen and type 8 immortality?
1-A conceptual beings that can grant Mid-Godly can't bring back Horus from the erasure, so yes, he can

The chaos gods govern all of existence, totality itself basically, if there was a trace of his body or soul there they would have used it to bring him back, and no, he basically regenerates via his connection to the chaos gods

Power Bestowal, grants him the ability of being incapable of using his EE, or to blow up, or to be incapable of regenerating

I think Emperor takes this albeit slightly

Yes, Azi is going all out the instant it starts and so is the Emperor, but she still has zero idea of Emp's abilities or if his abilities can actually defeat the Emperor

I should point this out Bloodlust=/=Knowing the exact ability to use to defeat the opponent. It simply means you're going all out.

Emperor knows exactly what to deal with thanks to his Precpg (Superior to Eldrad Ulthra), so he knows what to deal with, and what to lead with that instant.

If it seals, it's who shoots first, but anything else, Emperor regens and erases.

Going with Emp, by a slight margin.

" Emperor regens and erases. "

Regen negation.

Also according to the page he has nigh omniscience, would that help?

Gargoyle One said:
I think Emperor takes this albeit slightly

Yes, Azi is going all out the instant it starts and so is the Emperor, but she still has zero idea of Emp's abilities or if his abilities can actually defeat the Emperor

I should point this out Bloodlust=/=Knowing the exact ability to use to defeat the opponent. It simply means you're going all out.

Emperor knows exactly what to deal with thanks to his Precpg (Superior to Eldrad Ulthra), so he knows what to deal with, and what to lead with that instant.

If it seals, it's who shoots first, but anything else, Emperor regens and erases.

Going with Emp, by a slight margin.
Emphasis on that, if one of its abilities doesn't negate regen he comes back

Maybe? He is the incarnation of humanity's evil, as such he is bestowed the entire knowledge of humanity. Because there doesn't exist a technology in the world that doesn't have even used a bit of evil. All the "Techniques" which changed the shape at times in history of black magic, alchemy, science and others, are stored inside his three heads.

Hykuu said:
Power Bestowal, grants him the ability of being incapable of using his EE, or to blow up, or to be incapable of regenerating
Cool. Now he just needs to make sure the self power negation power can work on a 1-A scale.....oh.

@Gargoyle He is bloodlusted, and he is a genius, so i doubt he would take the risk of letting him regenerate, rather negating the Regenerationn and Immortality with the attack.

Yeah, the emperor has the whole precog advantage, allowing him to reliably open up with a killing blow as opposed to the other guy's less reliable opening. Also not really sure how well sealing works on the guy who can just hop into the warp and is one of the strongest things there, what with how the warp underpins everything.

" He is bloodlusted, and he is a genius, so i doubt he would take the risk of letting him regenerate "

He wouldn't know it, I mean he would think of the possibility. Regen is pretty common in his verse it isn't even funny

Also, the materium emperor is basically just a projection of what is essentially a chaos god of humanity. Not sure how well azi can stop warp emperor from manifesting again. The reason its hard to get daemons to manifest in realspace is because the emperor constantly holds back the chaos God's and as many daemons as he can. He's not gonna block his own way.

No, you can't disable the higher dimensional immortality. We stopped doing that a little while ago. If azi can't do anything about it, it just becomes a stomp and can't be added.

Oh, I thought you said he would fight warp emps or something.

well, Incap is a thing

How exactly will he incap the emperor?

And how does that vounter his ability to travel through the warp at will?

Because he can just enter the warp from wherever he got sealed? Also, if any of the main 4 chaos God's can do sealing, it probably doesn't work on the emperor.

When was that shown? Him being capable of Going to the warp even when he is sealed? I'm pretty sure it is Warp emps who is resistant to sealing.

If the chaos gods can even marginally affect materium emperor, they would have already won as all they need to do is get him off that throne for an instant. Even while they're restricted their influence splits the Galaxy. A big deal was made of how they can't directly affect him, and instead resort to trying to make things happen around it. There's also other examples of sealed daemons not really being sealed. Give me a second so I can type an explanation for one of them.

Wokistan said:
Because he can just enter the warp from wherever he got sealed? Also, if any of the main 4 chaos God's can do sealing, it probably doesn't work on the emperor.
Shiroyasha, who can travel anywhere instantly just by clapping her hands, couldn't even move after she got sealed by a far weaker character.

Back