• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls General Discussion and Revisions

I've recently begun to get back into this verse after many years of being out of it, and I've got to say it. Many of our profiles for this verse, especially the cosmic entities and Daedric princes are simpily awful. Most, if not all of them are rated as Unknown. Many are lacking in justifications, or have none at all. Or are missing abilities. Hell, Sheogorath doesn't even have madness manipulation......

I personally do not have the knowledge to suggest what the ratings should be, as I've just barely been getting back into The Elder Scrolls. So I'm going to leave that to those who know the verse well. I just wanted to get the ball rolling and encourage a revision to happen.

Thoughts? This verse needs a lot of work.

High 2-A is pretty appropriate for most Aedra / Daedra. Higher beings such as Akatosh, Lorkhan, CHIM users, etc have way higher rankings.

1-A is a definitive for the most powerful gods.

After setting all the ratings to Unknown, it seems like they would be better completely remade with all the knowledgeable members giving input.

This would also include making explanation blogs and new justifications as well.

What about many of the lower tiers of the verse like Dovakin, Champion of Cyrodiyl, the Nevamarine, etc? Are they in need of any changes?

VersusJunkie54 said:
What about many of the lower tiers of the verse like Dovakin, Champion of Cyrodiyl, the Nevamarine, etc? Are they in need of any changes?
The Dovahkiin / Last Dragonborn: At least High 6-A, Likely Higher

The Champion of Cyrodill: High 4-C

The Nerevarine: At least 6-B (This one I'm most uncertain with rating)

I honestly play Skyrim with a shit load of mods that are designed to integrate with the base content of the game. So I cannot trust my own judgment of stuff within it. But in the very first scene at Helgen, some Dragon creates a storm with a shout that forms instantly. Dunno how far it stretches though. Could that be quantified?

VersusJunkie54 said:
Where does High 4-C and High 6-A come from?
Mankar Camoran creating and sustaining his own Sub-Realm of Oblivion containing a sun, and you slaying him in the heart of his Realm and Power This is actually consistent with Jagar Tharn creating his own parallel dimension. Five Battlemages comparable to Tharn creating a pocket universe. And two cases of mages in Online also creating pocket dimensions.

An updated calculation involving the Greybeards shaking the world, and a calculation involving a Shout that summons a really huge storm.

VersusJunkie54 said:
But in the very first scene at Helgen, some Drago creates a storm with a shout that forms instantly. Dunno how far it stretches though. Could that be quantified?
This dragon is actually Tier 2.

Matthew Schroeder said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
But in the very first scene at Helgen, some Drago creates a storm with a shout that forms instantly. Dunno how far it stretches though. Could that be quantified?
This dragon is actually Tier 2.
Ah, right that was Alduin. So where's the calc for that storm? I tried to rougly calc it myself once and got 6-B. And what about the updated Greybeards calc?

Would godbead be 0 or 1-A? Though we should probably kust let Matt finish the stuff he's doing with elderbscrolls than conatantly pestering him about characters lol

We probably should delete a lot of the more unsalvageable pages when the new tiers are set yeah. I agree with that general sentiment.

Back