• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Easter Bunny

A character that will never be included, The immortality magical bunny! Happy Easter:

4540C594-5E78-4BE1-8CD8-9B3234417924
Summary
The Easter Bunny is a folkloric character from modern mythology and is the commercial image for Easter.

Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 10-A, possibly higher (Is depicted as a human sized hare, and stats should be scaled up with its size.)

Name: The Easter Bunny

Origin: Modern Mythology

Classification: Magical immortal rabbit

Powers and Abilities: Enhanced Senses (Even domestic rabbits have superhuman smell, sight, taste, touch, and hearing), Immortality (Type 1) or Longevity(Has been alive for centuries and has shown no signs of getting older), Size Manipulation (Seems to switch between normal rabbit size and his human-like form), Teleportation, Time Manipulation, or Superhuman Speed (Much like Santa, the Easter Bunny some how moves around the world in one night giving candy, eggs, and other gifts.)

Attack Potency: At least Athlete level, likely higher

Speed:
At least SuperHuman, likely Massively Hypersonic+ (Comparable to the Santa calculation.)

Lifting Strength: At least Average Human (Able to carry large baskets filled with candies and toys.)

Striking Strength: Athlete Class

Durability:
At least Average Human, possibly higher

Stamina:
Very high

Range: Standard melee range

Standard Equipment: Basket, colored eggs, and candy

Intelligence: Average

Weaknesses: None Notable

I don't think that size would matter if he's already stronger than an avergae human when he's as big as a rabbit.

I suppose not. Some of the stats are a bit if cause I did this simple on free time and as a joke cause I like characters like this. (Ex. Santa). But yeah you correct. He is sometimes depicted as the size of an adult however

Back