• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Where do we place catnap?

So chapter 3 of poppy playtime is out now and I have watched enough of catnap and some minor others so where do we scale him,
Based off his size and fear he presents through the game and statemnts by others he should be superior to huggy,mommy,and boxy,and smaller monsters that we saw up till this point and can someone calculate this feat of him getting a massive electrocution+set on fire and survived it.
-

In this video Mrs delight smashes a generator,tearing through it within a second and tearing out a part we need to power a door.
catnap should be above her and so this should be wall level

Overall for catnaps potential profile if I’m allowed to do it

Tier-9-B,possibly higher with size

His powers and abilities should be
Hallucination/illusion creation, Gas manipulation, Immo type 2,large size,size manip, Superhuman characteristics, Natural weaponry, Inorganic physiology, Social influencing, Possibly Body control, Stealth mastery likely.

As for stamina,he should be peak human to superhuman as the toys show no traits of getting tired and still continuing despite heavy injuries.

As for intelligence he should be Average to above average due to communications along with his built in religion and cult lifestyle and ruler of the playcare in the abandoned factory.

At the bare minimum his lifting strength should be class 5
That’s all I have for nowz

Last edited:
So chapter 3 of poppy playtime is out now and I have watched enough of catnap and some minor others so where do we scale him,
Based off his size and fear he presents through the game and statemnts by others he should be superior to huggy,mommy,and boxy,and smaller monsters that we saw up till this point and can someone calculate this feat of him getting a massive electrocution+set on fire and survived it.
-

In this video Mrs delight smashes a generator,tearing through it within a second and tearing out a part we need to power a door.

Should be superior to the player who survived this train crash.

Timestamp would be 10:15

-

Hallucination/illusion creation, Gas manipulation, Immo type 2,large size,size manip, Superhuman characteristics, Natural weaponry, Inorganic physiology, Social influencing, Possibly Body control, Stealth mastery likely.

As for stamina,he should be peak human to superhuman as the toys show no traits of getting tired and still continuing despite heavy injuries.

As for intelligence he should be Average to above average due to communications along with his built in religion and cult lifestyle and ruler of the playcare in the abandoned factory.

Bump

Catnap at this point, other than the Player, is the absolute Top Tier of the verse other than presumably the Prototype. That's without contention really.

There's also an implied feat that's not on-screen of most likely Catnap relocating his statue in the Playcare. He would have had to have supported it's weight which is definitely a higher LS than the best we have in the verse rn. Could also be possible he threw it up there but that's entirely speculation and there might already be some wall stuff anyway.

Catnap at this point, other than the Player, is the absolute Top Tier of the verse other than presumably the Prototype. That's without contention really.

There's also an implied feat that's not on-screen of most likely Catnap relocating his statue in the Playcare. He would have had to have supported it's weight which is definitely a higher LS than the best we have in the verse rn. Could also be possible he threw it up there but that's entirely speculation and there might already be some wall stuff anyway.
Alright I agree with this,so catnap would be consistently wall level and can I make a blog post for temporary time.

-

Bump

-

Bump

Back