• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Duke of Puzzles Vs. A Very Famous Royal Guardsman (Rouxls Kaard Vs. Papyrus)

Hm... Am not good with numbers, so correct me, but... From what I know, Rouxls is around 2 megajoules while a low-tier 9-A char like Paps is around 20 megajoules. Again, I could've fudged the number. But if I'm not... Paps has a huge advantage here. since he can resist Rouxls' soul hax and can essentially one-shot him with just a single bone attack.

Hm... Am not good with numbers, so correct me, but... From what I know, Rouxls is around 2 megajoules while a low-tier 9-A char like Paps is around 20 megajoules. Again, I could've fudged the number. But if I'm not... Paps has a huge advantage here. since he can resist Rouxls' soul hax and can essentially one-shot him with just a single bone attack.
paps is baseline 20.9 megajoules, if paps had a ap advantage Roulx wouldn't be 9-A. Roulx is the one with an ap advantage scaling to 25.10 megajoules.

i'd give this to Papyrus. unlike papyrus, roulx is pretty incompetent when it comes to fighting. (he doesn't actually really fight at all, if anything. he mostly plays a minigame and throws deadly boxes at you) and Papyrus is definitely more skilled than him. despite being on an AP disadvantage he should take this relatively easily.

Well, I am of the same opinion, myself, tbh. Paps FRA! Cuz of the same argument you said, Purple. Paps actually has good skill despite his nature; his weaknesses might also not pop up often due to SBA, so he has that going for him as well.

Well, I am of the same opinion, myself, tbh. Paps FRA! Cuz of the same argument you said, Purple. Paps actually has good skill despite his nature; his weaknesses might also not pop up often due to SBA, so he has that going for him as well.
his weakness of murderous intent not only takes a while (papyrus can still take a ton of hits while being depowered by it, like most monsters). and even then roulx would need to become a serial killer level of murderous intent to really depower papyrus. monsters could fight in a war, so obviously it takes a bit more than 'man were in a war we gotta kill monsters now' to make them completely useless.

Papyrus is Undyne skilled character in fight (Not including Undying form, just base Undyne)

But due to SBA, Papyrus will just spam a lot of bones since in fight he was holding up.

What about Rules of Cards, he just got BOXES.

Rouxls one-shots since he scales to 316 megajoules while Papyrus is baseline, so this is an AP stomp

Eh? On Roulxs profile, the only links there that lead to a calc lead to an exhausted Berdly tanking the Queen's wire explosions, so I am confused here.

Oh, that was supposed to be added there. Especially since he’s fought late in Chapter 2.

Back