• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Dragonborn (Skyrim) Vs. Arceus (Pokémon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low 2-C Vs. 2-B, however I think this matchup will prove quite interesting.

Speed is equalized. Both get 5 mins of prep. This is Endgame Dragonborn with access to all weapons, magic, shouts, and items. Arceus has all of the Elemental Plates.

They fight in Sovngarde, however the Dragonborn will not receive aid from outside forces.

The Dovahkiin can scream back if the hero uses Staff of Magnus. It is so obvious that the OP wants the Dovahkiin to win. He puts the condition of allowing all items including the Staff.

It will be a stomp depending on how you will see it.

Dragopentling said:
Except The Dovahkiin can't touch Type 1 Abstracts.
The Staff is a fragment of a Type 1 Abstract capable of destroying an entire multiverse that is equal to the likeliness of Nocturnal or Sheogorath as you can search on this wiki. Magnus (also can find here) is way above the league of Daedric Princes, and his staff (small fragment of his power) can do what I already said. Unless Arceus can beat a Daedric Prince or even a Demiprince, it will be a different story.

a 3D weapon trying to affect a 4D being.....

well, if Dovahkiin had Higher Dimensional Manipulation (which he doesn't), then he does have a chance, but even so, he doesn't have even half the required range, and even though he resists Arceus's precog due to Type 4 Acausality, he more likely gets BFRed or EEed before he reaches the Original One (the true Arceus, not the avatars)

Dragopentling said:
a 3D weapon trying to affect a 4D being.....
well, if Dovahkiin had Higher Dimensional Manipulation (which he doesn't), then he does have a chance, but even so, he doesn't have even half the required range, and even though he resists Arceus's precog due to Type 4 Acausality, he more likely gets BFRed or EEed before he reaches the Original One (the true Arceus, not the avatars)
The Staff is pretty much equal to the power of a Daedric Prince, which you should read one of their profiles. It absolutely can do higher-dimensional manipulation, and insanely more powerful than you thought (Destroying entire Mundus as a high complex multiverse). I already said it is a fragment of a High 1-B being, and clearly possesses a mystical form beyond comprehension.

.Again, you should check his default range without any legendary artifact on the profile page. You have to explain how he will be "BFR'd" as either of them is immeasurable in speed, but the hero has a Low 1-C attack might and power null.

Mindhax level is measured by range, is it not? Thu'um is conceptual. And conceptual manip and various resistances were supposed to have been added, but haven't been for whatever reasons.

How far was Apocrypha from Nirn then? That's his mindhax level then.

Well this thread is now pointless. You guys should be creating a serious CRT for your Dova boy here and for Elder Scrolls in general.

@TacticalNuke002 It's how many people you can affect with it.

Though mindhax that affects a single 4D being is infinitely better than mindhaxing an infinite number of 3D beings.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Mindhax level is measured by range, is it not? Thu'um is conceptual. And conceptual manip and various resistances were supposed to have been added, but haven't been for whatever reasons.

How far was Apocrypha from Nirn then? That's his mindhax level then.
I'm pretty sure that's not true. Mindhax are generally measured based on how many people it can affect.

Dragopentling said:
Which should still be included and specified on his profile.
In the Dovahkiin's profile it has been stated that he has high 1-B range with non-offensive shout. Though I can see why it might not be specific enough.

Waria Kambang said:
Dragopentling said:
Which should still be included and specified on his profile.
In the Dovahkiin's profile it has been stated that he has high 1-B range with non-offensive shout. Though I can see why it might not be specific enough.
Bend Will is technically non-offensive. Even Low Complex Multiverse range is still vastly above Arceus.

Dovahkiin wins. Oblivion is an infinite Distance away from Nirn/Mundus. Miraak was able to mindcontrol the people on the island while he was in Oblivion. think we can all agree that End Game Dovahkiin is at least 2 x Miraak since he absorbed all his souls+ his.

Staff of Magnus was able to drain the eye of Magnus in seconds...so I don't see why it wouldn't be able to do the same to Arceus.

Wel then.

This is a mismatch thread now

Can Arceus even win, now that yall dumped a bunch of pro-ES stuff to where all the sudden he can reach Madoka or The Eternity?

I feel like the Elder Scrolls is getting a worse and worse name every match. Arceus stomps, why did this last more than five seconds and why do people think the Dovahkiin even has a chance. There is a single thing that might be able to hurt Arceus but Arceus one shots way before the staff of magnus could do anything (assuming it did help defeat a low 1-C and not a low 2-C).

^good point

Even if the revision thread really did approve any changes, it doesn't really make sense why it hasn't been even changed yet, despite Elder Scrolls being very popular.

Thongs that make you go "hmmmmm"

Keeweed said:
I feel like the Elder Scrolls is getting a worse and worse name every match. Arceus stomps, why did this last more than five seconds and why do people think the Dovahkiin even has a chance. There is a single thing that might be able to hurt Arceus but Arceus one shots way before the staff of magnus could do anything (assuming it did help defeat a low 1-C and not a low 2-C).
"The Eye of Magnus has enough power to "Unmake the World", and is the most powerful magical artefact located in Skyrim, and it's powerful enough that the Psijic Order decided to intervene, when they didn't with Alduin."

"Given what we know about Thalmor goals, it's more likely that World means Mundus in this context." - Matt

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2361440#56

I'm not arguing that the Dovahkiin wins or anything like that, but it is true that the Staff of Magnus was nullifying a low 1-C artifact that was going to destroy Mundus, which is a low 1-C feat. Heck, the Eye of Magnus was passively destroying Mundus when it became unstable.

Ok so the Dovahkiin actually can actually effect Arceus with the staff. I still think it's a stomp for Arceus but at least the Dovahkiin can actually interact with him before being obliterated.

Keeweed said:
Context matters. Even Spacebattles has a specific rule for this type of stuffs, you have to outline what each side has and the OP must have an adequate knowledge on both verses. The Prisoner is rather an unique individual capable of getting all hax from outside sources. However, the Staff is not the only thing here that the LDB has. Umbra and Auriel's Bow are quite comparable.

KongKing23 said:
Keeweed said:
Context matters. Even Spacebattles has a specific rule for this type of stuffs, you have to outline what each side has and the OP must have an adequate knowledge on both verses. The Prisoner is rather an unique individual capable of getting all hax from outside sources. However, the Staff is not the only thing here that the LDB has. Umbra and Auriel's Bow are quite comparable.
I'm not denying the context, but to have no revisions on the profiles and pages of the franchise yet already is something concerning, regardless.

Dragopentling said:
KongKing23 said:
Keeweed said:
I'm not denying the context, but to have no revisions on the profiles and pages of the franchise yet already is something concerning, regardless.
Revisions are long over. The issue is that people do not have a comprehensive knowledge about the verse in general. It is very deep and complex. The stuffs that The Prisoner has are temporary in-verse, the Staff will naturally vanish in time. However, such cosmic regulations aren't present in VS debates. That is a reason that The Dovahkiin, The Nerevarine, and Champion of Cyrodiil don't have Low 1-C key as they were still The Prisoner or the hero. Most of their artifacts will vanish and have a cosmic limiter that they can't destroy Mundus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back