• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone had to make it eventually. Though I am nervous about how this is going to play out.

Yes he gets them, I never understand why people restrict them. It's like restricting the Terraria's equipment; that would be dumb.

>Dovah has artifacts

o h o k t h e n

I don't remember how Dovah works in battles, so I'll leave that to the TES peeps, but Ikki is ****** if he gets hit once by basically anything.

If I remember correctly, "Prisoner Metaphysics" as it's called means that the Dovahkiin is guaranteed to do the best possible action to survive in any situation. If, say, the only way for him to win would be to use Mehrune's Razor and death-hax them, then he would be 100% guaranteed to start with that solution. Not sure if that's a completely accurate way to describe it, though.

Frankly, it might turn this into a stomp for the Dovahkiin. I don't know too much about Ikki, only that it's kind of ****** absurd how skilled he is but as far as I'm aware he doesn't have any good counters to several of the things the Dovahkiin can use, and with Prisoner Metaphysics the Dovahkiin is practically guaranteed to do whatever will grant him the win.

btw I should note that, unless Ittou Rasetsu becomes even more bullshit later on, this key lasts all of a second before dropping back to a Low 7-B and nearly dead Ikki.

Anyways, Desperado passives as wrong as they are either don't work at all or get countered by Prisoner metaphysics. Ikki can't do shit precog-wise and he's fighting someone who's technically already fought him infinite times, so he's pretty much screwed on every level.

This fight is looking like a stomp, but I want to wait for Earl or another Rakudai supporter to make an argument or say their opinions on this match.

I have several issues.

1. Why?

2. Again...why?

3. Repeat the why once more.

4. You ****** Ikki over by putting him in Ittou Rasetsu, even though in this key he doesn't become disabled once he uses it, he still has limited time (several minutes) AND he will be 200x slower than Dovahkiin. So like that basically ruins it completely.

5. Ikki doesn't have desperado passives. The only reason they exist in the "Ikki solos your verse" thread is because OP bloodlusts Ikki. Unless you bloodlust ikki he doesn't have passives, only has some in character uses of it.

6. Why High 6-A Dovahkiin? Quite unfair.

Anyway other than those this should be fair. Just do Low 7-B for both and it should be fine.

DarkGrath said:
i find it completely reasonable that skill can bypass acausality
You clearly don't know rakudai if you say that, cus he technically did do that. He achieved desperado via hard work and willpower, and as a desperado he fate haxes other desperados. In other words via skill he both achieved and bypassed type 4 acausality

Ogbunabali said:
Dovahkiin resists all those passives either way, it's a stomp no matter what.
It depends on what level, but im saying not to take those passives. If you wanna have a desperado with passive hax just use Edel or Xiaoli who have shown feats of Desperado passives.

Would it be fair if both are 7-B? I used high 6-A Dovahkiin because this is where he gets 99% of his shouts and I believe Ikki can ignore durability. I could make a new thread for Edel vs Dovahkiin if that would be fairer.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Dovah shouts and Ikki dies or gets BFR'd
Are you referring to physical BFR, because the Dovahkiin only gets the magical ability to BFR in his very last key (and it isn't even a shout).

Ogbunabali said:
>Depends on what level
It's above anything in Rakudai, so yeah, it doesn't matter.
Is it 4D or above?

If not pretty sure it's not enough.

@Keeweed

Yeah do both Low 7-B. And ikki's dura neg is not that reliable.

Ok I edited the op so both are low 7-B. Just know that a lot of the Dovahkiin's I win buttons are also in this key. He just lacks most shouts and the Staff of Magnus, but he still has all daedric artifacts.

Ogbunabali said:
Way above.
Ok then yeah it won't work.

Anyway what can Dovakiin do? To counter things like trackless Step etc etc. Also how fast and how in character are his i win moves and what are they like?

I mean, there are things like Mehrunes Razor, which is death-hax on a tier 1 level.

Basically any of his Daedric artefacts are insta win buttons, and due to prisoner metaphysics he starts with everything at once.

Again, Prisoner Metaphysics. If it's something that he could win with, it's 100% in-character for him to use it immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back