• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Neither knows the other's good, and The Doctor has no Tardis, his sonic can only function as a screwdriver, and Ben can only use Four Arms, DiamondHead, and Grey Matter. Who wins, and bonus level if The Doctor wins: What aliens would Ben need to have a chance?

The Doctor has protection from the white guardian, who interferes with events to make sure he Doesent die. Kinda like the brothers death to 682.

LoyalservantofInti said:
Bens best thing is low2-C. The doctors best thing is high 1-C.
Stomp.
The Doctor has no prep time and just the Sonic Screwdriver, none of his High 1-C equipment

Mismatch from Hell. Why would you gimp the Doctor's equipment so badly? It's literally the only thing he has that would've allowed him to win.

Immortality vis a higher deity is automatically disabled for any fight in which the opponent has virtually no way around it

^I was wondering whether or not anyone would get the reference. Zero regrets.

...My own messed up jokes aside though, the matchup should either be edited or closed. As it is right now, the Doctor gets decimated so badly that it isn't even funny.

WeeklyBattles said:
With literally nothing but his Screwdriver and no prep time the Doctor gets stomped hard
Okay, say The Doctor is on a ship with Ben 10, and has to figure out how to defeat him, as if it were an actual episode.

Jinx666 said:
Ben takes the Timelord's DNA and becomes the doctor!
Alright, I'm interested in the way you think, but I said Ben can only use the Omnitrix to turn into the aforementioned aliens.

Er, then its a stomp.

You think the doctor can physically beat Diamondhead or Four Arms without prep, and then if theres prep its the other way around

The main problem here is that this fight gives the Doctor absolutely nothing that can put Ben down. Under these conditions, and without massive PIS in Doc's favor, he gets wasted the moment Ben realizes there's a fight.

You didn't equalize speed either, so on top of being outclassed physically, the Doctor gets speed-slapped as soon as Ben transforms into anything. (Both Four Arms and DiamondHead are Relativistic. The Doctor has FTL+ reactions and that's it...)

Actually, it doesn't state anywhere that the Doctor has none of his good equipment. Just no TARDIS or sonic. Anything else is a-OK.

Hmm, this is hard but it would have been way interesting if it was Alien X vs the TARDIS. To stay on-topic I would say the Doctor, why? Because I have always imagined the Doctor being chased by some hunter (just like the first ark form Ben 10: Omniverse) and being able to resist, adapt (I'm assuming the confrontation is not taking place on open field, the Doctor would have somewhere to hide, while planning) and (I'm also assuming we're talking here by 10-year old Ben since you specified the aliens from the classic series) we shall not forget that the omnitrix will discharge at some point and that will be the moment when Ben will lose and even if he catches the Doctor he will make the Doctor regenerate and in the next few hours we'll basically be invincible because his cells will still be regenerating as seen in The Christmas Invasion or Let's Kill Hitler (assuming Ben will not interrupt his Regenerationn process because of his habit of assuming he won in an arrogant way and not caring if the enemy is truly finished), however if we're talking about Ben from Ben 10: Omniverse, we'll be talking about a better Omnitrix and an experienced Ben that will change the final equation, I'm not up-to-date with Ben 10: Omniverse so I'm not sure how the Omnitrix lasts.

Winner: The Doctor (against 10-year old Ben, not sure against 16-year old Ben, if the Omnitrix doesn't discharge, Ben will be winner 100%, but I'm not sure how the Omnitrix works in Omniverse so I can't tell)

Bonus: Like I said earlier, Alien X, or Clockwork, even Wildmutt (and his ability to sniff to find someone) there are lots of aliens that can outrun the Doctor, it also depends on where the confrontation takes place.

Like I said earlier, it would have been way interesting between Alien X and a Bad Wolf-like Doctor (with the power of the TARDIS).

The Doctor screwdrives the Omnitrix to death. lol

I'm pretty sure that he would just point and click, turning Ben into Grey Matter and the trapping him inside a glass jar or something like this.

TakatoBlue said:
Yeah. But it isn't impossible. According to this , there was a guy called Inspector 13 that has hacked the Omnitrix before.
Nice try. That was the Ultimatrix, an inferior copy of the Omnitrix. Also do show us a time when the Screwdriver has hacked something on the level of the Omniverse Omnitrix.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Nice try. That was the Ultimatrix, an inferior copy of the Omnitrix. Also do show us a time when the Screwdriver has hacked something on the level of the Omniverse Omnitrix.
How about hacking the Pandorica? The "perfect prision" that was created by The Alliance (Daleks, Cybermen, Sontarans, Judoon, Sycorax, Silurians, etc.).

TakatoBlue said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
How about hacking the Pandorica? The "perfect prision" that was created by The Alliance (Daleks, Cybermen, Sontarans, Judoon, Sycorax, Silurians, etc.).
The only thing noteworthy about the Pandorica really is that it forces the person inside to stay alive. The Omnitrix has a far superior life saving mechanism(One that is MFTL+++) And can summon a low 2-C character. I can go on. But the Pandorica is not on the level of the Omnitrix.... not even close.

"There were many layers of security in the Pandorica including deadlocks, time stops and matter lines. It even had a restoration field to stop the Doctor from dying, which the Alliance believed a form of escape."

Ok, Omnitrix can summon a low 2-C character. But the Daleks alone are 3-C to High 1-C with Techlonogy.

The Alliance's technology >>> Azmuth technology.

The Sonic screwdriver could easy hack systems with millions of combinations. (Classic Ben 10 had unlocked the [OMNITRIX] Master Control before, just by ramdomly moving it).

TakatoBlue said:
"There were many layers of security in the Pandorica including deadlocks, time stops and matter lines. It even had a restoration field to stop the Doctor from dying, which the Alliance believed a form of escape."
Ok, Omnitrix can summon a low 2-C character. But the Daleks alone are 3-C to High 1-C with Techlonogy.

The Alliance's technology >>> Azmuth technology.

The Sonic screwdriver could easy hack systems with millions of combinations. (Classic Ben 10 had unlocked the [OMNITRIX] Master Control before, just by ramdomly moving it).
The Daleks are only High 1-C in their prime. That was not them at their prime. Same goes for the others. Can you provide a source on the inner workings of the Pandorica?

If the Sonic Screwdriver really had such advanced capabilities. How come we don't see it routinley shut down Daleks,Cybermen, and numerous other technological enemies he comes across? Oh and that was the originial Omnitrix. Not the Omniverse Omnitrix whitch I'm assuming is the one for this thread.

Back