• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Didact vs Kratos

Speed equalized, distance between them is 30 meters, GoW 1 Kratos and Base Didact will be used. Base Didact has probably (30 megatons?) while Kratos is at 26 megatons. Pretty small AP gap.

Kratos begins his path to the Anime Rampage but before he proceeds, he must face The Didact in order to face the anime characters that lie ahead of him.

The Didact: Halt. You cannot pass, Spartan.

Kratos: Out of my way! I will spare you if you abide.

The Didact: You are refusing an opportunity to face a great warrior, a military leader, in honorable combat. You would not refuse such offer, as a Spartan yourself.

Kratos: If I must fight you to continue, then I will accept your challenge.

The Didact: Very well. Defeat me and you may proceed.

Kratos -

The Didact (Halo) - 5

Inconclusive - 1 (DMUA)

Kratos By Patrick Brown
big angery

Halo Ur-Didact (Render)
zeno but he turns you into data instead of erasing you

Inconclusive.

Poseidon's vaporizing a motherforker vs Bootleg Zen-oh

The Didact is gonna know what Kratos do if he info analysis's Kratos but Kratos's time stop and attack The Didact by poseiden's rage and zeus's fury is gonna be big here so I might vote for Kratos

Kratos gets turned into a promethean most likely.

Unless Kratos leads with time stopping and having him to death, him being 4Kilometers away from Didact means Didact will likely kill him with the composer transmuting into data and sealing his mind

Does he always start with transmute? Kratos in this key usually goes for petrification+poseidon's rage combo. Those magics have a decent range.

I'll put them at a 30 meter range so that both Kratos and The Didact don't use their trump cards right away. I'd rather see a fight between their other abilities.

Yep

TK can restrain Kratos initially and a slipspace Portal should BFR him well enough

Plus, he can still use the composer on Kratos assuming the dude doesn't try to time stop him dead

Thing is, The Didact's TK has a lifting strength of Class 10 while Kratos' is Class K, which means he could break out of it. But I guess homing BFR still counts for you.

Having higher lifting strength won't stop Kratos from being ragdolled. Kratos also won't be evading the Composer's AOE anytime soon. Since it has a 200+km AOE.

I'm voting for the Didact untill I get further info

How is

Kratos using Posidion's rage, instantly atomizing the Didact

For further info?

Both are instant and just basically get an instant win so

About BFR, can't Kratos just dodge it with a shadow clone? Or time slow? Kratos uses time slow when something's about to get to his front.

And Kratos has dealt with TK users before such as Pollux and Castor so at this point, him being ragdolled shouldn't happen or atleast he should know what to do, like use time slow or pull himself to The Didact and summon an Efreet. That blast should be enough to reach his enemy.

Dealing with TK=/=resisting it

Do any of Kratos's opponents atomize with a glance or have a 200k kilometer wide one shot weapon?

Of course not, distance is set to 30 meters here because Kratos can't do anything with a huge gap between them. Which causes The Didact to just transmute him and again, there's nothing Kratos can do.

Does he always use composer? I saw a previous thread with Esdeath vs Didact that he will not use his op abilties (composer, not tk or bfr) against "inferior" enemies, which include humans.

May want to reread that thread again

Didact despises humans and turning millions of them into Data would be his pleasure.

The Didact will sometimes hold back. But that was only one time against important characters like Master Chief and Blue Team. So one would expect that the author would make the battle seem more even that it actually is. IE PIS

The Didact killed Spartan Team Black with no hesitation.

He's more inclined to use his stronger abilities against Humans/Human-looking beings like Kratos.

Hmm, okay. May I ask how does TD's info analysis work? Will he know about Kratos' past using that? I feel like this could make The Didact change his view on Kratos and realize that the guy he's fighting is a monster, not a human anymore, and I doubt TD will be afraid of that. Just asking.

Chief resisted it due to genetic code granted by the librarian who knew all about its abilities

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Hmm, okay. May I ask how does TD's info analysis work? Will he know about Kratos' past using that? I feel like this could make The Didact change his view on Kratos and realize that the guy he's fighting is a monster, not a human anymore, and I doubt TD will be afraid of that. Just asking.
He was able to analyze another Universe/Realm, discovering his entire composition.

I guess Kratos really can't do anything here. I'll stop talking now.

╠Ât╠Â╠Â╠Âh╠Â╠Â╠Âi╠Â╠Â╠Âs╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Âi╠Â╠Â╠Âs╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Âd╠Â╠Â╠Âo╠Â╠Â╠Âe╠Â╠Â╠Âs╠Â╠Â╠Ân╠Â╠Â╠Â'╠Â╠Â╠Ât╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Âm╠Â╠Â╠Âe╠Â╠Â╠Âa╠Â╠Â╠Ân╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Ât╠Â╠Â╠Âh╠Â╠Â╠Âe╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Âe╠Â╠Â╠Ân╠Â╠Â╠Âd╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Âo╠Â╠Â╠Âf╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Âk╠Â╠Â╠Âr╠Â╠Â╠Âa╠Â╠Â╠Ât╠Â╠Â╠Âo╠Â╠Â╠Âs╠Â╠Â╠Â'╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Âa╠Â╠Â╠Ân╠Â╠Â╠Âi╠Â╠Â╠Âm╠Â╠Â╠Âe╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Âr╠Â╠Â╠Âa╠Â╠Â╠Âm╠Â╠Â╠Âp╠Â╠Â╠Âa╠Â╠Â╠Âg╠Â╠Â╠Âe╠Â╠Â╠Â

Ascension Kratos can also manipulate people's ages, so if he starts with the Amulet of Uroborus he has a chance.

This isn't looking hopeful for Kratos though.

Alright Kep, how will Kratos deal with The Didact's Composer? It turns you into data which is an insta kill, and it has a very wide range of 200k km.

Back