• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Didact vs Kratos

Thing is, Kratos also has a ranged option, which is Zeus' Fury. I don't know if that's going to help, since I don't know what range can the bolts reach.

Zeus's Fury's best feat is ~a hundred meters if the starting distance is 4km. Amulet of Uroborus's best feat is maybe a kilometer.

Things ain't looking good for Kratos, yeah.

I should mention though it does have a notable charge time

But it can still fire even if Didact is dead

bump

Looks like an inconclusive. Didact TKs him around like a gmod model, Kratos pulls a lightning bolt that stuns and burns him, then does it again which actually kills TD and Kratos doesn't realize that he's already being turned into data.

Cool so he restrains with TK before it fires

Kratos has to literally kill the Didact within the first ten seconds of the fight, and he has zero knowledge that he has to or why.

It's pretty clear cut.

His entire purpose is to turn beings to data to fuel the composer

And considering this thing directly in front of him is on his level trying to kill him yes.

Here's my question, has Kratos ever actually used any of his stuff consistently at the start in character?

Kratos couldn't survive the transmutation so no not really

It just adds an extra layer to how screwed he is once it lands

The idea that you cannot resist a force far weaker than yourself is still weird for me and essentially breaks all concepts of what TK is

but whatever

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Nothing wrong with it and Rohan vs Kratos went pretty well
Aside from the fact that it is purposefully Hax vs AP wherein it is almost always a stomp on one side or the other but hey who cares

Anyways enough shitposting, Didact FRA until we fix that definition of telekinesis

How would Magic Resistance be NLF though

you can literally just say "oh well this magic has been shown to bypass resistances, ergo, they resist"

actually don't answer that just gonna address that in the thread when it gets made.

Back