• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Darkness & The Angelus vs. Alien X & Galactic Gladiator

Holy...

This is the hardest stomped I ever seen.

The Darkness and Angelus is Omnipresent, along with everything that Alien X and Galactic Gladiator can do, and even more.

I'm very in love with Ben 10 series right now, but sorry... I vote for The Darkness and The Angelus.

Damn, I have to go with The Darkness and Angelus.

Same reasons as @GHG4589.

Along with Soul Manipulation, Abstract Existence, Conceptual Manipulation etc.

I am very sorry for Alien X and Galactic Gladiator

Back