• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Dark Tower: Revisions Remastered, Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doctor 129 said:
Tony di bugalu said:
I mean, we have others 1-A that qualifies for those descriptions and well, they are just 1-A.
I totally agree with youÒÇéthere are some characters like hajun who can also see 1a or someone who far beyond baseline 1a as fiction ´╝îmaybe we should upgrade hajun too?
and i think if just seeing a 1a as fiction and being a in-universe supreme being is enough to get tier 0´╝îthen Majestic Presence is maybe more than enoughÒÇé
Is somebody gonna address this?

Diinou HotHead said:
Doctor 129 said:
Tony di bugalu said:
I mean, we have others 1-A that qualifies for those descriptions and well, they are just 1-A.
I totally agree with youÒÇéthere are some characters like hajun who can also see 1a or someone who far beyond baseline 1a as fiction ´╝îmaybe we should upgrade hajun too?
and i think if just seeing a 1a as fiction and being a in-universe supreme being is enough to get tier 0´╝îthen Majestic Presence is maybe more than enoughÒÇé
Is somebody gonna address this?
I mean my G there's at least like 3 I/O characters that qualify for tier 0 tbh. Like I/O is easily the most powerful verse in all fiction that isn't as shitty as Suggsverse. Check I/O guarantee you every character that has unknown as the tier there is tier 0.

The Majestic Presence is almost a non-character. We know too little about it to give it a definitive tier.

Well, MrKingOfNegativity still has to apply the changes.

Please stop talking about random profiles completely unrelated to the thread

About the I/O ´╝îmaybe i can give some arguments

Frist´╝îwe dont need Majestic Presence to give the 0 rating´╝îMutsuki and Sakuya is enough to get 0 tier too ´╝îand i think we have known enough about themÒÇé

Second´╝îabout Majestic Presence´╝îi think he is just like kami tenchi who just appear to save something´╝îand we also know little about kami tenchi beside chousin's speculation which we dont know is right or not

Doctor 129 said:
Frist´╝îwe dont need Majestic Presence to give the 0 rating´╝îMutsuki and Sakuya is enough to get 0 tier too ´╝îand i think we have known enough about themÒÇé

Second´╝îabout Majestic Presence´╝îi think he is just like kami tenchi who just appear to save something´╝îand we also know little about kami tenchi beside chousin's speculation which we dont know is right or not
What exactly does this have to do with Dark Tower?

There are already profile drafts in the making as far as I know, and they are gonna need ability revisions too, it doesn't apply to just to their Tiers. So, yeah, I don't think that's needed.

@MrKingOfNegativity

Please inform us here when you have finished with the updates.

We'll get to them later. Because, like I already said, this needs to be done in stages.

@Everyone else: I've been attempting to work on the changes, but I have responsibities IRL that come first. No, that doesn't mean I'm going to take forever with this (hopefully...), and no, that doesn't make it okay to derail this thread with talk about unrelated characters or keep asking about when somebody's going to make changes.

To put it simply, calm down. These things aren't going to happen at a snap of the fingers.

PsychoWarper said:
Doctor 129 said:

What exactly does this have to do with Dark Tower?
Yes´╝îwhat i have said maybe have no direct connection with dark tower and i do agree with MrKingOfNegativity that we shouldt talk other character anymore

However´╝îi do think this upgrade will have some important influence on some other very powerful 1a character which meet same condition

ps

the supreme being argument make no sense to me´╝îif being a supreme being is a necessary condition to be tier 0´╝îthen there woundt be any verse can have more than one tier 0 which we all know this is not the caseÒÇé

this is all i want to say and if there is any grammar mistake´╝îsorry for my English

Ultima Reality is in the early planning stages of a revision of the upper parts of our tiering system. I do not think that we should start experimenting with the requirements before that.

Antvasima said:
Ultima Reality is in the early planning stages of a revision of the upper parts of our tiering system. I do not think that we should start experimenting with the requirements before that.
Very good and i hope this revision will happen soonÒÇé

I have a bit of free time, so I'm going to go ahead and just update the pages now. I'm only going to update the stats and add a few necessaries like Beyond-Dimensional Existence. Other than that, I'll leave abilities for later.

Based on just being 1-A/0, which other powers should be added? I don't pay attention to the tier, but I'm aware that there's some stuff that 1-A characters just get now based on being 1-A.

Thank you.

Also, I have better pictures that I'm going to be using to replace the ones currently on the pages. Pennywise in particular is a bit atrocious; we're using a mix of movie photos and fanart on a profile that's based entirely on the novel, which is...not right.

Worst case scenario, I'm sure movie profiles can be made later on if it really matters to anyone.

Have the revisions ended? Because right now Gan is at High-1B/possibly 1-A, while Pennywise is now 1-A. Gan should be higher than Pennywise and Maturin.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
How about waiting until I'm done editing all of the pages?
That's why I asked first if they are done man. Wasn't to stress you or anything, I was just wondering if they were done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back